Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whistleblower Reveals That A UN-Planned Invasion By Refugees Into The US Is Already Underway

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Not a single immigrant in all my years has ever tried to restrict my freedom to travel, asked for documentation, ordered me to disarm my weapon or gave me a ticket for walking diagonally across the street.

You and your ilk have.
    Lucky you. Local news as of 8 hrs. ago...

A man charged with three Alexander County murders is an undocumented illegal alien. Sheriff Chris Bowman confirmed today that 30-year old Areli Aguirre-Aveliz has been named in an ICE detainer by the Office of Homeland Security.
    Aguirre-Aveliz and 16-year old Heidi Wolfe of Wilkesboro are each facing three counts of murder and charges of arson. The bodies of Angel E Pacheco, age 10 and his sister 12-year America Pacheco were found in a burned mobile home in Northern Alexander County on June 15th. According to search warrants, both children had been shot and left in the home after it was set ablaze. That information was submitted to investigators by Heidi Wolfe who says Calderon was able to escape the home after being shot. She claims that Aguirre-Aleliz told her to “run over her” which she claims she did. Wolfe says Calderon’s body was taken to and dumped in the Catawba River. Multiple searches has yet to locate the body.

Aguirre-Aveliz has also been charged with a count of statutory rape. Sheriff Bowman says the victim of the alleged rape was not one of the murder victims.

B86 Radio will talk with Sheriff Bowman Thursday morning on the radio and streaming online at 7:45am.
    https://860wacb.com/breaking-news-mu...try-illegally/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 06-26-2019 at 08:03 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    freedom of movement? You mean that movement where you also welcome in potential criminals as well?
    Everybody is a potential criminal. Including you and me. Just ban all humans from the planet and that will end crime.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-26-2019 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    But we are doing it to protect you and your freedoms! Give us more of your freedoms and we can do an even better job of protecting them!
    How free is Uni-Party California?

Enjoying your new gas taxes?

Or do you pedal around on a Chairman Mao bicycle?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Everybody is a potential criminal. Including you and me. Just ban all humans from the planet and that will end crime.
    Hm not really when you have actually documents. Undocumention is bad. Not to mention many of those migrants are coming with fake papers, fake names.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In "Liberty Defined", Ron Paul said " "In the ideal libertarian world, borders would be blurred and open".
    And we do not have that world.

Not even close.

Ron Paul also said that the troops should be brought home and used to defend our border.

I still agree with that.

Why don't you?

So let's stick with dictators and police states and act like them while only pretending to support liberty.
    Defending your borders, defending your home against invasion, does not equal dictators and police states.

It is the invaders gaining political clout that has turned California into a police state with a governor that for all intents and purposes is a dictator.

The freest states in the nation are those that have the least amount of migrant invaders.

And with the TSA Domestic Blueprint right here in our own Land of the Free country, all the more reason to heed these words.
    If you believe the party line about 9/11 then it makes the case for border control:

If there had been stricter control of migrants entering and staying in the country, the 9/11 hijackers would not even have been here, would not have been able to take flight training that was so obviously a front for a plane takeover and terrorist op that it was reported by flight instructors to the Feds who took no action because "racism", would not have taken over planes and used them as missiles to kill thousands of people.

Therefore there would have been no justification for TSA and all its associated bull$#@!.

Open borders created the justification for a police state.

It will make this current police state worse...visit a Mexican or Ukrainian or Honduran jail sometime.

Why do you want to live in a police state?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-26-2019 at 08:59 PM.

Freedom of Association

One of the fundamental rights all humans have is the right to associate, or not, with whomever they choose. Immigration controls infringe on that right.
    Yes it is.

And I choose not to live in New Kinshasa or New El Salvador or New Kiev.

I have that right, I have the right to band together with similar minded folks and I/we have the right to advocate for policies that would prevent that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    If you believe the party line about 9/11 then it makes the case for border control:

If there had been stricter control of migrants entering and staying in the country, the 9/11 hijackers would not even have been here, would not have been able to take flight training that was so obviously a front for a plane takeover and terrorist op that it was reported by flight instructors to the Feds who took no action because "racism", would not have taken over planes and used them as missiles to kill thousands of people.

Therefore there would have been no justification for TSA and all its associated bull$#@!.

It will make this current police state worse...visit a Mexican or Ukrainian or Honduran jail sometime.

^^ THIS^^. ALL of this.

Just wait until 20 Islamic radicals cross over undetected and obtain weapons and explosives from home grown terrorists and hit 4 different malls or amusement parks all on one day, commemorating such and such.
    Not everyone that crosses turns themselves in. Of, course that is what the Zippy's of the world would have you believe.

Yes it is.

I have that right, I have the right to band together with similar minded folks and I/we have the right to advocate for policies that would prevent that.
    Ayup. THAT'S "freedom of association."

Yes it is.

How can you be opposed from people from Kiev? They are Euro-centric white people? That totally goes against the notion of racism. This racist xenophobia has got to end!
    Last edited by phill4paul; 06-26-2019 at 09:39 PM.

This
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    This
    Agreed...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    How can you be opposed from people from Kiev? They are Euro-centric white people? That totally goes against the notion of racism. This racist xenophobia has got to end!
    $#@! them too, we have enough piece of $#@!, self loathing white Bolsheviks to deal with as it is...

That $#@! from Ukraine, that should not have even been here, just wiped out seven folks up here in NH.

The loss of life is bad enough, but the clamor for more restrictions and regulations on motorcycles, EVEN THOUGH THE BIKERS DID NOTHING WRONG, will be enough to deafen you, you wait and see.

All because some migrant trash, junkie, $#@! that should have been deported months ago, decided that it was a good morning to get high and nodded out behind the wheel.

$#@! them too, we have enough piece of $#@!, self loathing white Bolsheviks to deal with as it is...

That $#@! from Ukraine, that should not have even been here, just wiped out seven folks up here in NH.

The loss of life is bad enough, but the clamor for more restrictions and regulations on motorcycles, EVEN THOUGH THE BIKERS DID NOTHING WRONG, will be enough to deafen you, you wait and see.

All because some migrant trash, junkie, $#@! that should have been deported months ago, decided that it was a good morning to get high and nodded out behind the wheel.
    I'm not a RACIST xenophobe. I'm just a xenophobe. Right there with you.

The Xenophiles have nearly destroyed civilization.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't even care anymore if the "racist" label is slapped on me...not a fan of the diversity, which creates it's own justification for a police state:

When you cram millions of people who despise each other into close quarters and demand they all hold hands and sing Kum-Bye-Ya with each other, it takes a heavy handed police state to keep a lid on things.

I don't even care anymore if the "racist" label is slapped on me...not a fan of the diversity, which creates it's own justification for a police state:

When you cram millions of people who despise each other into close quarters and demand they all hold hands and sing Kum-Bye-Ya with each other, it takes a heavy handed police state to keep a lid on things.
    Absolutely, 10 yr. moratorium in migrants. Across the board, as in all.

But, it ain't gonna happen. You and I both know it.

A one-world government does not care one bit where people are located. What they care about are pitting people against people, ...
    That’s it. Pit people against each other to break down society, and break down nations. For instance, look at a nation like Japan. Just too hard to break that society down. Those Japanese have a strong majority, and they stick together.

Let’s destroy Japan. How do you pit people against each other? Lots of ways. People like to group themselves together, so use that against them. Group 1 is evil because of A,B,C. Group 2 is evil because of D, E, F. And that other group hates you!

How to divide Japan? Race is a classic. Use that. Ethnicity works too. Religion! Sexes. Class. Rich vs. poor. Sexual orientation, straights against everyone else!

Which of those divides can be created or enhanced via importation of other groups? Pretty easy. Import other races. Other ethnicities. Other religions. Poor people, lots of poor people! Keep them divided. Make sure they are constantly told that their differences are the most important thing, and that the other groups hate them. Always emphasize differences, create divides where there wouldn’t naturally be division. Tell all of the new groups that the key to taking control is to continue to import more of their own group. Japan will be broken down in just a few generations! Bye, bye Japan. Hello global government to take over.

Now the male vs female battle, and sexual orientation wars are hard to specifically import, but just keep agitating, and those divides can be created and maintained well enough.

Immigration is a key tool in “pitting people against other people”. That can not be ignored.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That’s it. Pit people against each other to break down society, and break down nations. For instance, look at a nation like Japan. Just too hard to break that society down. Those Japanese have a strong majority, and they stick together.

Let’s destroy Japan. How do you pit people against each other? Lots of ways. People like to group themselves together, so use that against them. Group 1 is evil because of A,B,C. Group 2 is evil because of D, E, F. And that other group hates you!

How to divide Japan? Race is a classic. Use that. Ethnicity works too. Religion! Sexes. Class. Rich vs. poor. Sexual orientation, straights against everyone else!

Which of those divides can be created or enhanced via importation of other groups? Pretty easy. Import other races. Other ethnicities. Other religions. Poor people, lots of poor people! Keep them divided. Make sure they are constantly told that their differences are the most important thing, and that the other groups hate them. Always emphasize differences, create divides where there wouldn’t naturally be division. Tell all of the new groups that the key to taking control is to continue to import more of their own group. Japan will be broken down in just a few generations! Bye, bye Japan. Hello global government to take over.

Now the male vs female battle, and sexual orientation wars are hard to specifically import, but just keep agitating, and those divides can be created and maintained well enough.

Immigration is a key tool in “pitting people against other people”. That can not be ignored.

$4.5 Billion.

It would have been easier for a "republican" president, when he had a "republican" controlled congress/senate to rally up the voter base and end the incentives WITHOUT creating the need for bigger, expansive and anti-liberty government "solutions". As it stands, people figured what the hell there is no difference and let the dems take over.

The easiest, cheapest, most freedom oriented solutions are always at the bottom of an endless pit.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The OP is exactly why there will be no wall, no immigrant round-ups, nothing of the sort and despite Trump's rhetoric he and Congress actually will do squat about it. He's on board with Agenda 21 2030 and is there to run interference for the globalists, by keeping the right pacified, while it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    I'm a globalist and a nationalist.
    This is why I suggest that the most practical option for keeping libertarian/conservative ideals alive is to reach out to immigrants instead of demonizing them and staying away from them. NO ONE is going to stop this from continuing, as the orders come down from much higher than Trump's station. Sitting around calling immigrants names and complaining that nothing is happening to stop it, will ensure the outcome that the name-callers claim to want to avoid.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-27-2019 at 10:28 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Absolutely, 10 yr. moratorium in migrants. Across the board, as in all.

But, it ain't gonna happen. You and I both know it.
    Yeah, I know it...god damn it...

Yeah, I know it...god damn it...
    Perhaps now it is clear what Dr. Paul was talking about when he stated the famous quote in my sig line. I doubt he meant name calling and complaining to ultimately no avail. It must also make one wonder about the authenticity of those that advocate for that as an appropriate response, while it is ongoing.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    This is why I suggest that the most practical option to keeping libertarian/conservative ideals alive is to reach out to immigrants instead of demonizing them and staying away from them. NO ONE is going to stop this from continuing, as the orders come down from much higher than Trump's station. Sitting around calling immigrants names and complaining that nothing is happening to stop it, will ensure the outcome that the name-callers claim to want to avoid.
    What makes you think I don't do that?

I've got a naturalized citizen from Ghana that works for me...I've got him convinced, and he, having jumped through all the hoops and all the waiting and all the tests, is none too happy at people just waltzing in whenever they feel like it either.

But that's a drop in the ocean, compared to the propaganda juggernaut arrayed against the voices of limited government, individual liberty and non intervention.

Consider what the enemies of the Republic have at their fingertips:

They have the all the major media organs, print, TV, internet.

They have the social network platforms, not just where they are the dominant voice but contrary voices are being actively shut out.

They have the major trans national corporations.

They have the education system, from infancy to grown adult...20 plus years of captive audience propaganda, which is what government schools were created for in the first place.

They have the bureaucracy, the un-elected ayatollahs, that never leave, never get the bum's rush by election, and who rule us, by regulatory fatwa, and control every aspect of our lives, right down to how much water we are allowed to have in our toilets.

And they have the churches, who will get us all killed with weak willed Christian "charity".

That's a pretty impressive array...one that "talking" is not going alter one single iota, in the great grand warp and woof of things.

Perhaps now it is clear what Dr. Paul was talking about when he stated the famous quote in my sig line. I doubt he meant name calling and complaining to ultimately no avail. It must also make one wonder about the authenticity of those that advocate for that as an appropriate response, while it is ongoing.
    I'm all for action...I'm all about doing something more than just running our mouths in endless philosotarian navel gazing.

The time is long past for the remnant to collect itself, gather itself and demand secession and self determination.

And be prepared to back that demand up when it gets refused, as we all know it will be.

Dr. Paul also said what is in my sig line...

What makes you think I don't do that?
    I don't know what you do or don't do, AF. Many of my posts are more generalized to whoever happens to read them instead of directed specifically at who I am replying to. So try not to think I'm accusing you of anything in particular as I don't necessarily mean to.

I've got a naturalized citizen from Ghana that works for me...I've got him convinced, and he, having jumped through all the hoops and all the waiting and all the tests, is none too happy at people just waltzing in whenever they feel like it either.

But that's a drop in the ocean, compared to the propaganda juggernaut arrayed against the voices of limited government, individual liberty and non intervention.

Consider what the enemies of the Republic have at their fingertips:

They have the all the major media organs, print, TV, internet.

They have the social network platforms, not just where they are the dominant voice but contrary voices are being actively shut out.

They have the major trans national corporations.

They have the education system, from infancy to grown adult...20 plus years of captive audience propaganda, which is what government schools were created for in the first place.

They have the bureaucracy, the un-elected ayatollahs, that never leave, never get the bum's rush by election, and who rule us, by regulatory fatwa, and control every aspect of our lives, right down to how much water we are allowed to have in our toilets.

And they have the churches, who will get us all killed with weak willed Christian "charity".

That's a pretty impressive array...one that "talking" is not going alter one single iota, in the great grand warp and woof of things.
    Indeed it is a daunting task but you can only do as much as you can do. And at least it's not nothing and maybe gives a good reason to get out of bed in the morning.

I'm all for action...I'm all about doing something more than just running our mouths in endless philosotarian navel gazing.

The time is long past for the remnant to collect itself, gather itself and demand secession and self determination.

And be prepared to back that demand up when it gets refused, as we all know it will be.

Dr. Paul also said what is in my sig line...
    I'm working on a LP Congressional campaign that's making a point to include latino outreach, though admittedly with extremely limited resources compared to the R/D duopoly so the effectiveness remains to be seen (www.jeffscottforcongress.com)

Remember that capturing hearts and minds is a central point of any military campaign. Win the people in the middle of it all, win the war. Lose the people, lose the war.

Remember that capturing hearts and minds is a central point of any military campaign. Win the people in the middle of it all, win the war. Lose the people, lose the war.
    Yeah...that's what they said in VietNam...and we know what happened there.

I don't think there was any effort to win the hearts and minds of the Japanese people in our victory during WWII.

Just bomb them into utter, total, complete, absolute submission, killing however many millions it took, to secure victory, and then occupy their nation.

Modern day soyboy sensibilities fall away in a dead faint when confronted with that simple fact.

But we were a more robust people then, who still believed in ourselves.

I don't know what you do or don't do, AF. Many of my posts are more generalized to whoever happens to read them instead of directed specifically at who I am replying to. So try not to think I'm accusing you of anything in particular as I don't necessarily mean to
    I understand, I just thought I'd make it clear that I do what I can on all fronts.

Indeed it is a daunting task but you can only do as much as you can do. And at least it's not nothing and maybe gives a good reason to get out of bed in the morning
    Very overwhelming, and it's one reason why I have such a bad attitude these days.

I'm working on a LP Congressional campaign that's making a point to include latino outreach, though admittedly with extremely limited resources compared to the R/D duopoly so the effectiveness remains to be seen (www.jeffscottforcongress.com)
    I wish you the very best of luck, and I mean that sincerely.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I understand, I just thought I'd make it clear that I do what I can on all fronts.

Very overwhelming, and it's one reason why I have such a bad attitude these days.

I wish you the very best of luck, and I mean that sincerely.

full last floor speech

full last floor speech
    Well, you know
    We're doing what we can.

But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
    You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast