Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adam Kokesh stranded on campaign trail... Chip in to get him going.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Kokesh has more balls than 99.9% on this forum. If he would organize, and actually go through with, an armed march on D.C. I would join him.
    This^If that Indian coin collector/shop guy doesnt run, I'm in for Kokesh. Dance, dance, revolution!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kokesh has more balls than 99.9% on this forum. If he would organize, and actually go through with, an armed march on D.C. I would join him.
    That would be worth something.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Sounds like Adam needs a libertarian mechanic.

Some Internet posting claims he has all this money (10 million?). Can anyone verify that?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Some Internet posting claims he has all this money (10 million?). Can anyone verify that?
    Pretty sure he wasn't bought off with a $10 million publishing fee from Penguin Random House. Since I've not seen a book publishing like Hillary or the Obamas from Kokesh, I'll rule that out. Perhaps he bought into bitcoin?

Pretty sure he would be driving a Ferrari.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I am sincerely glad to see you back. I have missed you. Sorry if I hit a nerve. I only know what I read. Peace and glad to see you!
    What makes him a jackass?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Yes, I can verify that its complete bull$#@!.

Hes worth more like 10 cents.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Yes, I can verify that its complete bull$#@!.

Hes worth more like 10 cents.
    No yacht or private airplane?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    No yacht or private airplane?
    Well yah, for his bitches, but thats not factored into his net worth.

@Swordsmyth

I agree with you. When Trump does good things I praise him when he does bad things I go after him.
    Russiagate & Charlottesville made me more pro Trump. Because the Media is so dishonest.
    I hope he get's reelected because he triggers the the left

I doubt he has any money that is actually his , but that is just my guess . When was the last time he had a job ? If Josh & Angela think it is worthy it is almost enough for me , but I intend to write myself in . My state though will not be at risk to the dem party .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-08-2019 at 05:27 AM.
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Who would you like to see in the Libertarian slot? Yet another recycled Republican? That's more of a rhetorical question, by the way.
    Do you honestly think Adam can win and become POTUS?

Do you think any person from the Libertarian slot can win and become POTUS?

I do not.

I think the only way to take the country back is to get smart, intelligent, charismatic, individuals elected to congress and the senate. If we gained a majority in congress and senate under D, R, I, L, or any Letter, we could change the nation. It would be easier to get 600 people elected into those positions than to get one elected POTUS. 600 in congress and Senate would be way more powerful than POTUS.

The problem is that competence, intelligence, reason, logic, capabilities, are no longer admirable traits. Impulsive emotions and hysteria are what is promoted these days. Grown adults cannot navigate a compact car in reverse. Mindless, masses of morons think their screaming opinions are relevant. No matter how hard the most intelligent person in the world tries, they cannot teach a mentally incompetent person how to do calculous. The masses these days are no longer mentally competent. ility has been lost. No responsibility, no capability, no civility, no humility, Sensibility, Accountability, Flexibility......

It is a mess. I have little to offer. People no longer have real problems. They have psychotic problems. They want medication and think that it is other peoples job to listen to, fix, and care about their disillusioned issues. People don't think they should have to do anything difficult or unpleasant. Helping these people is not help it is enabling them to become worse. Capable people are in wheel chairs being pushed by others or powered by motors. Opening the door for people and pushing their wheel chair is not helping them. Help would be for them to get the fuch out of the chair and open their own damn door. Instead of independence we have a society that wants everything given to them as a right. That doesn't even make them happy. They then want to go and tell you how and what you should be able to do and how the rest of the world should be.

It is a much bigger job than electing a libertarian president. What little resources I have will be saved and utilized for myself or someone that I know is capable and responsible that really needs and appreciates help. I will not support lost causes or put any time or money into trying to change that which I have no control over. I will be an old frail man in 20 years. I look at my life and see it is nearing its end. Watch some music video's of your favorite bands/musicians. They were young and vibrant yesterday. Today they are old and wrinkled. Tomorrow they will be dead. Every dollar and ounce of energy once expended is no longer mine. Why should I do physical or mental work for an ungrateful incompetent? I have too much that needs done that no one will help me with.

My daughter now 20 and literally gorgeous worked this summer showing off her beauty at some fashion establishment. She is a Junior in college majoring in engineering. She is extremely intelligent and had 50 credits as a Freshman. She took Algebra in 7th grade, Geometry in 8th and AP classes all throughout HS. She is irresponsible. She thinks she has it so hard. She has the world at her fingertips and cannot see it. I allow her to drive one of my vehicles. I taught her how to change the oil. Furnished her with a tire pressure gauge and taught her how to change tires. A month or so ago I mentioned to her that she was taught to check the air in her tires. I told her that if she thinks it is hard work she will realize when she is stuck on the side of the road or in a crash that it would have been easier to check and maintain her tires. Yesterday she calls me. She only calls me when she needs something. Her front time is leaking air and the tire company says she needs an alignment and the tire is no longer good. She wants to know if I have another tire. I tell her that there is a set of 4 on the other 4Runner parked on the hill in the woods. The one with the rotted frame. I ask her how she expects to get them off and on her car. They are 15" and she presently has 16" so she will need to replace at least 2. Her boyfriend comes over and literally cannot even change a tire. I am kicking back watching and willing to offer safety and other pointers. This very muscular 6'3 guy starts telling me how I should treat my daughter and how he treats his daughter. I asked, "you have a daughter." He says no but if I did.... I said when you have a daughter you treat her anyway you like. He then tells me he feels sorry for my wife. I told him to get the fuch out of here and never come back. Daughter used logic and work and my tools to loosen lugs, jack vehicle, remove her tire, bring jack into the woods, use a ratchet strap to a tree to keep donor vehicle from sliding......... point is she is out there with long polished nails wearing tight designer leggings, and half inch lashes, crawling around in the dirt changing her tires. Anybody that would say that I did not help or was not supportive is an idiot. She left with two near new tires on the front of her vehicle and plans to get an alignment on Monday. I have multiple automobiles that are all registered and insured. I do not need the vehicle she drives for anything. If it sat parked on my property for a year it would not impact my day. I do not need that vehicle running. If she wants to drive, she needs to take some responsibility and do some work. If she wants a big buff boyfriend that cannot change a tire that is her choice. I told her that her mother has a husband that can fix a car stuck on the side of the highway while towing a camper on a 7000 mile trip. This happened and my daughter was there. When there is a problem my wife will do what is necessary to fix the problem. If she wants to be with incompetent people that is her business.

Anyway, I don't want to exhaust my resources on lost causes. Her boyfriend is a lost cause. My daughter is a semi lost cause. I would not fix her car without her doing what she was capable of to fix it. If she doesn't want to do that well then leave the car and find other transportation. Do not assume that your problem is mine.

Who would you like to see in the Libertarian slot? Yet another recycled Republican? That's more of a rhetorical question, by the way.
    We will never elect a Libertarian President.Why do you think Ron Paul run as a Republican?
    Adam Kokesh will get even less votes than Gary Johnson.
    Trump is the best at this point. I hate to say it but that's the truth!

If I had spotted this sooner, I'd have thrown in $20.

Is Kokesh a loose cannon?

Absolutely.

Do we need a whole metric $#@! ton more loose cannons raising as much or more hell than the Bolsheviks are?

Absolutely.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Absolutely.

Do we need a whole metric $#@! ton more loose cannons raising as much or more hell than the Bolsheviks are?

Absolutely.
    Do you consider this another educational campaign or is Kokesh a serious contender for the presidency?

Absolutely.

Absolutely.
    Your cash is timeless and his campaign ongoing. If you would have donated a few weeks ago, you should consider now. So long as he is a politician he will need as much money as he can get.

I doubt that, but wasn't his father quite wealthy? maybe that is where the confusion comes from.

I don't like Trump.
    I dont like Kokesh.

But idologically Kokesh > Trump anyday

As actual leader of the free world.... ummm no. Kokesh couldn't find the Oval Office with both hands and a flashlight.

He's a perfect fit for the Libertarian Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    There is always Bill Weld.
    What we need is a secret billionaire.
    Weld is already running in the Republican primary, and one of our "secret billionaires" is busy helping the Feds spy on us.

With "libertarians" like this, who needs Republicans?

(But Adam Kokesh is a "joke" and isn't "respectable" enough ... )
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.
    Hear! Hear!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Raising hell is one thing. Getting elected POTUS is another.

I will give you 10 to 1 odds that he will not get elected POTUS.

Raising hell is one thing. Getting elected POTUS is another.
    $#@! POTUS! The left is raising hell, and it's working.

AF is absolutely right - we'd damn well better start raising a lot more hell of our own.

(And no - sticking marked-up pieces of paper into boxes is not any kind of "raising hell.")

We need more people like Adam Kokesh, not fewer. We need a LOT more ...

I will give you 10 to 1 odds that he will not get elected POTUS.
    I'll give you 100,000,000,000,000 to one odds that he will not get elected POTUS. So the $#@! what?

Ron Paul didn't have a chance in hell of winning, either. That wasn't the point ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-08-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    $#@! POTUS! The left is raising hell, and it's working.

AF is absolutely right - we'd damn well better start raising a lot more hell of our own.

(And no - sticking marked-up pieces of paper into boxes is not any kind of "raising hell" ...)

We need more people like Adam Kokesh, not fewer.

I'll give you 100,000,000,000,000 to one odds that he will not get elected POTUS. So the $#@! what?

Ron Paul didn't have a chance in hell of winning, either ...
    At least I believed he had a chance.
    Giving my hard earned money for a guaranteed loss seems stupid.
    If he was running simply as an activist that would be different. He is running for POTUS. If he has no chance then it is wasted money.

At least I believed he had a chance.
    And your belief was wrong. He ddin't.

But that's okay ... (I "maxed out" for Ron in 2012 ...)

Giving my hard earned money for a guaranteed loss seems stupid.
    *shrug* Then don't.

No one else is wasting their time (or yours) by whinging about how you are not giving any money to Kokesh.

Why don't you return the favor by not whinging about it yourself?

If he was running simply as an activist that would be different. He is running for POTUS. If he has no chance then it is wasted money.
    What are you talking about? He IS running as an activist. That's the whole point of his "campaign."

The people who contribute to Adam are not doing so because they think he has any real chance of winning the U.S. Presidency.

Do you really need to have that explained to you? (And if you don't, then why do you keep going on about it?)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-08-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    What are you talking about? He IS running as an activist. That's the whole point of his "campaign."
    Although frankly, I would like to see him pursue other (probably more effective) courses of activism (or if nothing else, at least other more provocative avenues of "raising hell"). Such as:
    But given how things went previously, I can't really blame him if he's "gun shy" about that sort of thing now ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-08-2019 at 01:02 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Perhaps he bought into bitcoin?
    Kokesh was in bitcoin from the get-go.
    I remember him giving away bits of bitcoin away on his show a couple of times.

We are talking the $20 to BTC days.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    I don't like Trump.
    I dont like Kokesh.

But idologically Kokesh > Trump anyday

As actual leader of the free world.... ummm no. Kokesh couldn't find the Oval Office with both hands and a flashlight.

He's a perfect fit for the Libertarian Party.
    Harsh but true.
    Kokesh is a little too soft in his understanding of humanity. His view on humanity is far more rosy than cynical.

He's not a bad guy, IMO, (though he sounds like a bit of a jackass boyfriend) and does more good than harm. In the end, he is searching for an end to the wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I opposed Trump when I came here and I said nothing against Josh.

Kokesh is a jackass who harms the movement in my opinion and I have a right to say so, Josh has a right to disagree.
    I agree with Swordsmyth.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast