Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adam Kokesh stranded on campaign trail... Chip in to get him going.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    And you have nothing but spin and bull$#@!, so ya.

You've got nothing but hate.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    +rep His repeated acts of disobedience really shows his true character. The guy has no respect for the law, or this country. And he certainly has no respect for our roads or the people who built them.
    He cannot even afford to use the roads . Could be a mexican.
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The one people like Kokesh and naked stripper guy have almost killed.

How are we supposed to educate the public if people like Kokesh drive them all away and people like you say good riddance because you just like to be offensive?
    I am repeatedly told that education is the path to liberty.
    You can't educate people you drive away.

"The Patriarch"

That's nice.

Ron isn't a jackass like Kokesh.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's nice.

Ron isn't a jackass like Kokesh.
    Ron Paul freaked a lot of people out, Just like Adam. I'm not putting him in Ron's league but this "don't scare people away" nonsense is just that. Preach it, yell it from the rooftops.
    "The Patriarch"

And you're still full of $#@! about not supporting Trump.
    "The Patriarch"

Not just about supporting Trump either.

I didn't support him when I came here, I provided examples and there are many more, you've got nothing but hate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ron Paul freaked a lot of people out, Just like Adam. I'm not putting him in Ron's league but this "don't scare people away" nonsense is just that. Preach it, yell it from the rooftops.
    Ron didn't endorse Trump. Ron endorsed Adam.

Amash hurt the movement. Kokesh hurt the movement. But Trump....he's the movement to end all movements.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Ron didn't endorse Trump. Ron endorsed Adam.

Amash hurt the movement. Kokesh hurt the movement. But Trump....he's the movement to end all movements.
    They are...the enemy of "the movement".
    "The Patriarch"

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I stand by one thing. If you are campaigning for POTUS and a $3000 auto repair puts you in jeopardy of missing campaign obligations, you are not going to win.

Anybody else remember 2007? Adam was here, in chat. When he left, he said he was heading over to the 2007 convention. A friend of his had managed to get him a ticket. Later that night, these forums lit up like a Christmas tree:

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I stand by one thing. If you are campaigning for POTUS and a $3000 auto repair puts you in jeopardy of missing campaign obligations, you are not going to win.
    What kind of email would you suggest sending out to raise money? We're always open to suggestions.

I opposed Trump when I came here and I said nothing against Josh.

Kokesh is a jackass who harms the movement in my opinion and I have a right to say so, Josh has a right to disagree.
    You can not like him, but you are in a Libertarian forum calling HIM the enemy of Libertarianism, while you line up and vote for the GOP. Again.

We are all grown ups here. We know who our real enemies are, and we definitely know who is the real embarrassment to the movement.

You can not like him, but you are in a Libertarian forum calling HIM the enemy of Libertarianism, while you line up and vote for the GOP. Again.

We are all grown ups here. We know who our real enemies are, and we definitely know who is the real embarrassment to the movement.
    Saboteurs (intentional or just stupid) do much more damage than outside enemies.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What kind of email would you suggest sending out to raise money? We're always open to suggestions.
    I don't think an email is the answer. I don't think Adam can win. If he has no recognition, he cannot win. I would think any money given to his campaign would be money wasted. I do not have an answer for how win a political race. It is my understanding that Thomas Massie was a simple citizen that had a problem at the local level. He got involved trying to change something that adversely effected him. He was noticed and other people wanted him to speak for them. Before you knew it they wanted him to do more and next thing he is elected to congress. I am not saying that Thomas wrote the playbook or even followed one. I think having support and winning what you run for is a big start.

It would do me no good to run for Mayor, Governor, or POTUS. No email campaign would translate into my winning. I am unknown and unelectable. Start small and win. Do a good job and get promoted.

Matt Collins purports that he knows how to win at politics. His advice would probably be worth more than mine.

If Ron Paul was a kooky unknown and unelectable, Adam Kokesh is definitely unelectable.

Saboteurs (intentional or just stupid)
    Indeed.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Anybody else remember 2007? Adam was here, in chat. When he left, he said he was heading over to the 2007 convention. A friend of his had managed to get him a ticket. Later that night, these forums lit up like a Christmas tree:

I have seen Adam speak and remember him giving some very kick ass presentations. But, he is volatile. Not stable. Had he kept his suit and tie and professional appearance instead of the antics I think he would be farther ahead at this point.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think an email is the answer. I don't think Adam can win. If he has no recognition, he cannot win. .
    He is one of the most well-known libertarians in the country. Bear in mind that particular email was sent to his supporters. To raise money. Which it did.

He is one of the most well-known libertarians in the country.
    King of nothing.

And he is a bad image so the more prominent he is the worse it is for libertarians.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Saboteurs (intentional or just stupid) do much more damage than outside enemies.
    Scott Adams does a thing where he tell his readers (or listeners) exactly what a particular type of persuasion technique looks like, then immediately proceeds persuade them using that exact technique.

Irony, your name is Swordsmyth.

Scott Adams does a thing where he tell his readers (or listeners) exactly what a particular type of persuasion technique looks like, then immediately proceeds persuade them using that exact technique.

Irony, your name is Swordsmyth.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

King of nothing.

And he is a bad image so the more prominent he is the worse it is for libertarians.
    Thank heavens we have Trump in the GOP. Suddenly Adam looks like a moderate.

He is one of the most well-known libertarians in the country. Bear in mind that particular email was sent to his supporters. To raise money. Which it did.
    Even if his support increased 100 fold, he could not win.

I caught some FOX news a week or two ago and they were talking about the DNC and how terrible they were treating Tulsi Gabbard. Where are their scruples? The DNC is treating Gabbard like the RNC treated Ron. I don't know how to win. I don't even know how to solve simple liberty issues that affect me. Go up against the man and lose every time.

Adam is the most popular person that people never heard of. To win you have to be the most popular person everyone knows.

Even if his support increased 100 fold, he could not win.

I caught some FOX news a week or two ago and they were talking about the DNC and how terrible they were treating Tulsi Gabbard. Where are their scruples? The DNC is treating Gabbard like the RNC treated Ron. I don't know how to win. I don't even know how to solve simple liberty issues that affect me. Go up against the man and lose every time.

Adam is the most popular person that people never heard of. To win you have to be the most popular person everyone knows.
    Who would you like to see in the Libertarian slot? Yet another recycled Republican? That's more of a rhetorical question, by the way.

Who would you like to see in the Libertarian slot? Yet another recycled Republican? That's more of a rhetorical question, by the way.
    There is always Bill Weld.
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is always Bill Weld.
    What we need is a secret billionaire.

Let's just shove that Overton window clear over to Lindsay Graham.
    "The Patriarch"

Let's just shove that Overton window clear over to Lindsay Graham.
    Senator Graham is currently employed as King of south carolina . A much better job.
    Do something Danke

Kokesh has more balls than 99.9% on this forum. If he would organize, and actually go through with, an armed march on D.C. I would join him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast