Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran Blasts Trump’s White House “Idiotic” and “Afflicted by Mental Retardation”

Iran Blasts Trump’s White House “Idiotic” and “Afflicted by Mental Retardation”

Iran warned that the new U.S. sanctions would seal any possibility of further diplomatic talks.

Iran’s leadership has come out swinging against Washington’s latest round of sanctions, with Tehran blasting U.S. President Donald Trump in harsh terms that appear to reflect the new norm in diplomatic relations between the two rivals.

In a live speech televised early Tuesday, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani excoriated the latest move by the U.S. president to sanction senior officials in Iran, including Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, as “outrageous and idiotic.”

According to the Associated Press, the Iranian leader pointedly noted:

“You sanction the foreign minister simultaneously with a request for talks?”

Rouhani added:

“The White House is afflicted by mental retardation and does not know what to do.”

Earlier Monday, Iran warned that the new U.S. sanctions would seal any possibility of further diplomatic talks between Tehran and Washington.

The acidic response from Tehran came hours after Trump’s announcement of the new “hard-hitting” sanctions against Iran’s top officials, during which he appeared to confuse Iran’s current top leader with the former ayatollah and leader of Iran’s 1979 Islamic Revolution.

While signing off on the new round of U.S. penalties before cameras, Trump said:

“The assets of Ayatollah Khomeini [sic] and his office will not be spared from the sanctions … The supreme leader of Iran is the one who ultimately is responsible for the hostile conduct of the regime.”

continued..https://themindunleashed.com/2019/06...tardation.html
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah because the reasonable party always calls the other retards and says diplomacy is not an option.
    “You sanction the foreign minister simultaneously with a request for talks?”
    Sounds retarded to me.....
    "The Patriarch"

Retarded is taking sanctions off without making them agree to end the arms race with Saudi Arabia.
    Why should they? I wouldn't if I was them.
    "The Patriarch"

I really do not see the point in sanctions or talks . While I in no way think the persians should be trusted ( pretty much whack job commies is my opinion based on facts ) I also do not see them as a threat in any way and see no reason for the US to be involved with them .
    Do something Danke

It's retarded that Iran agrees to nuclear disarmament in the face of the Axis Of $#@!s.

It's retarded not to have nukes with psycho's like this surrounding your country.

Get some NUKES you dumb Iranians!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, this guy is either getting played really hard by the NWO, or he is part of them..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow, this guy is either getting played really hard by the NWO, or he is part of them..
    Maybe Kerry gave him bad advice?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Maybe Kerry gave him bad advice?
    Ya, he probably told him to watch CNN.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    It's retarded that Iran agrees to nuclear disarmament in the face of the Axis Of $#@!s.

It's retarded not to have nukes with psycho's like this surrounding your country.

Get some NUKES you dumb Iranians!
    Yeah because that really worked out great for North Korea. Let me guess you would rather live in North Korea than South Korea?

Yeah because that really worked out great for North Korea. Let me guess you would rather live in North Korea than South Korea?
    The US caused the NK problem & has never declared peace.
    There is no spoon.

China propped up their regime and allows North Koreans who escape into China to be slaves.
    Read this very carefully:

The Korean War was a MIC ruse.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Read this very carefully:

The Korean War was a MIC ruse.
    The MIC isn't one country. Russia got to sell China planes for the Korean war because they didn't know how to make them.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So they can have sanctions removed. What other incentive is there to end a profiteering war?
    What business is it of ours? World police?
    "The Patriarch"

I think its the whole worlds business to avoid a nuclear war in any part of the world.
    We should just sanction the world, then there would be world peace.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    We should just sanction the world, then there would be world peace.
    Sanctions aren't an end to an arms race, but they sure as hell slow them down. We can't make the North Koreans and Iranians civilized but that doesn't mean they should have nukes. ICBMS aren't even the thing that most people are concerned about. The big concern is going to be crude nuclear weapons.

Trump responds in a very mature fashion. "Well, you are ignorant and insulting and don't understand reality!"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48763787

Donald Trump has lashed out at the "ignorant and insulting statement" released by Iran after the US president announced fresh sanctions against the Middle Eastern nation.

The tweets came after Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said the move proved the White House was "mentally retarded".

Mr Trump said it showed Iran's leaders "do not understand reality".

Sanctions aren't an end to an arms race, but they sure as hell slow them down. We can't make the North Koreans and Iranians civilized but that doesn't mean they should have nukes. ICBMS aren't even the thing that most people are concerned about. The big concern is going to be crude nuclear weapons.
    My concern of Iranian or North Korean WMDs is nonexistent. What cable news program would you recommend so that I can understand the true extent of this grave world issue?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    My concern of Iranian or North Korean WMDs is nonexistent. What cable news program would you recommend so that I can understand the true extent of this grave world issue?
    I don't watch cable news, I study history and read a lot of about wars. World war 2 wasn't that long ago.

Hey Einstein, they aren't the ones pushing and shoving here. We are, and guess what? We have nukes.
    "The Patriarch"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey Einstein, they aren't the ones pushing and shoving here. We are, and guess what? We have nukes.
    Yeah but we can't even use them, that would allow China / Russia to study them and learn how to defeat them.

Yeah but we can't even use them, that would allow China / Russia to study them and learn how to defeat them.
    Well, aint that a shame.
    "The Patriarch"

Well, aint that a shame.
    Not really, its a benefit to us that they don't know how to counteract our nukes, otherwise we would probably be at war with them. Crude nuclear weapons wouldn't even work because of the way their country is layed out, we would have to use a salted crude weapon. Saudi Arabia will probably do it too, they will have the means and they dont give a $#@! about civilians, and Iran's lack of diplomacy is not going to be a good thing.

Refusing to talk is retarded.

Talking costs you nothing, they should ask the Taliban about that.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Refusing to talk is retarded.

Talking costs you nothing, they should ask the Taliban about that.
    Kerry doesn't want Iran to talk. Too much at stake. Once Trump is defeated in 2020 there will be another Iran deal.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Kerry doesn't want Iran to talk. Too much at stake. Once Trump is defeated in 2020 there will be another Iran deal.
    Believing Trump will be defeated is retarded too.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 06-25-2019 at 03:54 PM.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast