Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seven bikers killed in upstate NH crash

deport him immediately!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ukrainian national holding a green card that should have deported after larceny and multiple DUIs.

Just doing those jobs Americans won't do.

$#@!ing hell...

I expected as much, this makes it more likely that it was a hit.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    deport him immediately!
    Should have deported him long ago.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    deport him immediately!
    ICE has filed a detainer on Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, who is charged with killing seven bikers Friday in New Hampshire.
    That means the West Springfield truck driver faces being deported back to his native Ukraine if and when he is released.

More at: https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/06...h-biker-crash/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At this point he can only hope for deportation. Throw him in prison and let the bikers take care of him.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    At this point he can only hope for deportation. Throw him in prison and let the bikers take care of him.
    That's probably why the article I posted said IF and when he is released.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    ICE has filed a detainer on Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, who is charged with killing seven bikers Friday in New Hampshire.
    That means the West Springfield truck driver faces being deported back to his native Ukraine if and when he is released.

More at: https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/06...h-biker-crash/
    Tell Ukraine to throw him in a Ukrainian prison for the same term. Or he'll just be executed
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

The head of the Massachusetts motor vehicle division has resigned for failing to terminate the commercial driving license of man whose collision with a group of motorcyclists in New Hampshire left seven dead.
    Twenty-three-year-old Volodymyr Zhukovskyy pleaded not guilty Tuesday to seven counts of negligent homicide and was ordered to remain in preventive detention in New Hampshire, with a judge saying his driving record poses a potential danger to the public and himself.
    Massachusetts Department of Transportation Secretary and CEO Stephanie Pollack said in a statement that the RMV failed to act on information provided by the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles about a May 11 incident involving Zhukovskyy that should have cost him his license. As a result, she accepted the resignation of Erin Deveney.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/latest-mass-r...004453991.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The head of the Massachusetts motor vehicle division has resigned for failing to terminate the commercial driving license of man whose collision with a group of motorcyclists in New Hampshire left seven dead.
    Licenses, when granted and revoked appropriately, save lives

Maybe even more so than helmets
    - Kim Kardashian

Twenty-three-year-old Volodymyr Zhukovskyy pleaded not guilty Tuesday to seven counts of negligent homicide and was ordered to remain in preventive detention in New Hampshire, with a judge saying his driving record poses a potential danger to the public and himself.
    Massachusetts Department of Transportation Secretary and CEO Stephanie Pollack said in a statement that the RMV failed to act on information provided by the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles about a May 11 incident involving Zhukovskyy that should have cost him his license. As a result, she accepted the resignation of Erin Deveney.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/latest-mass-r...004453991.html
    Erin Deveney shouldn't be allowed to just resign. If they are going to have all these alphabet soup groups set up to say they are watching out for the people's safety then they need to be held accountable for their dereliction of duty. Seven people are dead, which could have possibly been averted had they done their job.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Erin Deveney shouldn't be allowed to just resign. If they are going to have all these alphabet soup groups set up to say they are watching out for the people's safety then they need to be held accountable for their dereliction of duty. Seven people are dead, which could have possibly been averted had they done their job.
    There needs to be an investigation, if you or I did what he did our licenses would have been revoked, he was let off either because his handler wanted him to stay on the road and be used for a hit or because some SJW was giving special privileges to foreign scum.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There needs to be an investigation, if you or I did what he did our licenses would have been revoked, he was let off either because his handler wanted him to stay on the road and be used for a hit or because some SJW was giving special privileges to foreign scum.
    I would like to know what has happened to his employer. No one can seem to get in touch with them.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I would like to know what has happened to his employer. No one can seem to get in touch with them.
    Went over the hill, more than likely.

If I got a DUI, even though it had nothing at all to do with my job as a captain, my employer would fire me, USCG would revoke my documents, and I'd be finished.

Just another business hiring invaders for the cheap labor and covering for them...until they can't anymore.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Curious Wording.

7 bikes all collided with the pickup... ??

The pickup was minding its own business when it was targeted and run into by 10 motorcycles?

I have the damnedest feeling that there is more to this story..
    Yeah... weird. What a mess... RIP

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Coming Home to a street near you.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Coming Home to a street near you.
    Maybe we should keep them out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What a novel concept...

This story just gets curiouser and curiouser. I cannot imagine the horror.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Not just an immigrant, a "refugee":

Breitbart.com has confirmed that Zhukovskyy “originally entered the U.S. on September 18, 2006, as a refugee from Ukraine” and “was able to secure a green card and adjust his refugee status in 2008 to become a permanent legal resident.”

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...acre-a-refugee

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I figure that is why there is insurance in the first place .
    No amount of money can match the value of 7 lives lost.
    #NashvilleStrong

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Breitbart.com has confirmed that Zhukovskyy “originally entered the U.S. on September 18, 2006, as a refugee from Ukraine” and “was able to secure a green card and adjust his refugee status in 2008 to become a permanent legal resident.”

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...acre-a-refugee
    Do the math: He is 23. He first came here in 2006. He has been here since age 10. Got his green card at age 12. First DUI would have been as a minor, so underage and drunk.

A mass murderer at age 23.
    #NashvilleStrong

"We" have no more to say about it than "we" did about Operation Paperclip,

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-arm...bition/5673930

What could go wrong?

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...nes-far-right/
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-26-2019 at 10:43 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

ICE files detainer on criminal immigrant charged in deadly motorcycle crash that killed 5 US Marines

June 26, 2019 | Tom Tillison |

With all the attention on the overwhelmed southern border and the plight of migrant children, a tragic accident in New Hampshire highlights how thoroughly broken the immigration process is in America.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has filed a detainer request against a Ukrainian immigrant accused of killing seven motorcyclists in a fiery crash last week in New Hampshire, according to Fox News .

Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, was charged with seven counts of negligent homicide on Tuesday in Lancaster — Zhukovskyy’s lawyer pleaded not guilty on his client’s behalf.

The immigrant has a long history of traffic violations and other legal troubles and the ICE request means he could face deportation back to his native Ukraine once released.

Maybe.

Zhukovskyy, driving for Springfield, Mass.-based Westfield Transport at the time of the crash, was pulling a flatbed trailer with a pick-up truck.

According to investigators, he was driving erratically and crossed into the center lane and collided with bikers from the New England motorcycle club, Marine JarHeads, Fox News reported.

The group is comprised of Marine veterans and their spouses.

Club president Manny Ribeiro said most of the bikers behind him were wiped out by the flatbed trailer. The pick-up truck exploded into flames after the crash.

Five Marines and two others were killed riding to a charity event at a local American Legion chapter, with three others injured — a GoFundMe page has been set up for the victims and their families.

Two US Navy retired Chiefs on a #Lower48 #motorcycle road trip dedicated to fallen Marine veterans/spouse killed June 21, 2019 in #NH Preps now, journey begins in Aug. Consider donating to victims GoFundMe account https://t.co/lbQUDNo9z7

— NavyChiefsMotorcycle (@ChiefsNavy) June 26, 2019

Zhukovskyy was questioned at the scene and released, but was taken into custody on Monday at his West Springfield, Mass., home on a fugitive from justice charge related to Friday’s accident.

As for his immigration status, Zukovsky’s father told the Boston Herald that his son had just been granted a green card.

His license was suspended Monday as authorities deemed Zhukovskyy an “immediate threat,” making it the second time his license has been suspended for this reason.

More from Mass Live:

Zhukovskyy has several license suspensions listed on his record for drunken driving, accidents and what is known as a National Driver Register violation.

State RMV records show Zhukovskyy had his license suspended after he was arrested in June 2013 on a drunken driving charge in Westfield. The state suspended his license after deeming him an “immediate threat.” […]

Court records in Connecticut also show Zhukovskyy was arrested last month on a drunken driving charge.

Erin Deveney, the head of the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, resigned on Tuesday over the department’s failure to revoke Zhukovskyy’s commercial driver’s license after the Connecticut incident, after being notified Connecticut officials.

And Zhukovskyy’s legal troubles were not limited to driving infractions, as the paper reported that he was arrested in Baytown, Texas, on Feb. 11 for possession of a crack pipe.

Authorities said they “located in the defendant’s residence wax packets containing a residue suspected of being heroin” when he was arrested Monday. If the packets test positive, police say Zhukovskyy will face more charges.

There are still other encounters that involved larceny and drug possession.

More from The Globe:

A review of his record showed Zhukovskyy also had other infractions: He was cited for an equipment violation in 2013; he also received a 90-day suspended jail sentence in Connecticut for a 2015 case of larceny, records show. The Journal Inquirer of Manchester, Conn., reported that Zhukovskyy told police in that case that he and another person stole ladders and windows from a Home Depot warehouse.

In January 2017, an employee at a gas station in West Springfield picked up Zhukovskyy’s lost wallet and found cocaine and heroin inside, court records show. Zhukovskyy pleaded guilty to possession of the two drugs and was ordered to pay a $200 fine.

All of which prompts some important questions. If the father’s assertion is true that Zhukovskyy was just granted a green card, how on earth was he ever approved? And with such an extensive record, how was he never deported?

According to U.S. immigration laws, an immigrant can be deported for committing a deportable offense, which includes aggravated felonies and crimes of moral turpitude.

A “crime of moral turpitude” is seen as a catch-all description that can apply to many types of crime if and when appropriate, according to NOLO.
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06...zen.yandex.com

Went over the hill, more than likely.

If I got a DUI, even though it had nothing at all to do with my job as a captain, my employer would fire me, USCG would revoke my documents, and I'd be finished.

Just another business hiring invaders for the cheap labor and covering for them...until they can't anymore.
    You could always find work as a photographer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You could always find work as a photographer.
    I suppose I could, at that...I do have quite a portfolio, actually.

Want me to post some?

I suppose I could, at that...I do have quite a portfolio, actually.

Want me to post some?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1561671411744.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	6539
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Name:	1561671411744.png 
Size:	258.4 KB 
ID:	6539
    Perma Ban...for Christ's sake...

Perma Ban...for Christ's sake...

Isn't that from your collection?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 7.19.59 PM.png 
Size:	606.6 KB 
ID:	6550
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Tens of thousands of paper notices detailing traffic infractions involving Massachusetts drivers in other states sat untouched in 53 bins at a state facility in Quincy, a preliminary review by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation found.

The report, sparked by the crash in New Hampshire and outlined in a Monday memo, sheds light on a breakdown in Massachusetts' handling of out-of-state traffic violations.

The bins were discovered last Wednesday. "For reasons that have not yet been determined," the report said, staff of the Merit Rating Board in Quincy in March 2018 stopped processing out-of-state violations and put them in the bins, which were sorted by month.
    For the past five days, RMV officials have been looking up the drivers whose mailed out-of-state notifications hadn't been processed, the report says.
    As of Monday, they had processed 655 new license suspensions – all related to alcohol-related violations – spanning 546 individuals. More are likely as the sorting continues.

In addition to the failures with notifications from other states, the Massachusetts RMV also had a more specific lapse with its handling of commercial driver's licenses, the review found.
    Connecticut provided an electronic notice to Massachusetts on May 29 about Zhukovskyy's arrest, but it was not processed because of the way the Massachusetts RMV's system for commercial driver's licenses is programmed, according to the report.
    Compounding the problem: Connecticut included a future effective date of the suspension rather than the date he refused the chemical test.
    The failure for the violation to be electronically reported should have triggered RMV officials to manually report the incident May 11, the report says. But no personnel had been assigned the task of reviewing notifications that weren't processed electronically, including Zhukovskyy's.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/wake-deadly-n...174209502.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast