Thread: ICE claims Obama deported more illegals than Trump

ICE claims Obama deported more illegals than Trump

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obama was know as the Deporter-in-Chief.
    There is no spoon.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Chart: https://www.axios.com/immigration-ic...5cf72f4b1.html

I hate it when charts don't completely copy. See link. Chart is US deportations by fiscal year (which ends in October). First column is for 2008 and the last 2019 through May. Orange is "convicted criminals" and grey is "other". Each grey horizontal line represents another 100,000 with 400,000 being the top one. Grey box is Trump years.

yes Obama literally hog tied illegals and carried them back over the border himself..... and the numbers are lower because Trump is lazy and isn't doing that duh.....

No other explanation can possibly exist, not even the dramatic increase in sanctuary cities / counties, refusing to cooperate with ICE, nope its because Trump isn't carrying the illegals back over the border himself.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    yes Obama literally hog tied illegals and carried them back over the border himself..... and the numbers are lower because Trump is lazy and isn't doing that duh.....

No other explanation can possibly exist, not even the dramatic increase in sanctuary cities / counties, refusing to cooperate with ICE, nope its because Trump isn't carrying the illegals back over the border himself.
    Federal arrests and deportations have gone way up, it is local cooperation that is down.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

All these sanctuary cities mayors and high office supporters keep calling them immigrants, and not illegal.

They are being quite blatant, acknowledging illegals as immigrants, then there is zero point in legal immigration and waiting in line
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll