Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bank of America CEO: 'We Want a Cashless Society'

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's conditioning for cashless. Bitcoin was the introduction to the masses for the regulated, centralized version you mentioned. You don't counter one imaginary payment system with another imaginary payment system. You counter one imaginary payment system with a non-imaginary payment system. Otherwise, the switch from one cashless system to the other cashless system becomes quite easy. Has history not already shown this to you?
    First of all, you're totally wrong. Bitcoin is not conditioning people for digital payments on a mass scale. Credit cards and apple pay/samsung pay/android pay are conditioning people for digital payments on a mass scale.

History has shown me that if you want to fight the elite, you have to be realistic and keep up with them.. not go hide in a cave and pretend what is coming isn't coming.

Bitcoin and decentralized crypto is going to be what is used to fight the centralized payment systems. Not going back to 1950.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    First of all, you're totally wrong. Bitcoin is not conditioning people for digital payments on a mass scale. Credit cards and apple pay/samsung pay/android pay are conditioning people for digital payments on a mass scale.

History has shown me that if you want to fight the elite, you have to be realistic and keep up with them.. not go hide in a cave and pretend what is coming isn't coming.

Bitcoin and decentralized crypto is going to be what is used to fight the centralized payment systems. Not going back to 1950.
    Bitcoin is only owned by about seven percent of the population- and most of them are not using it for transactions but hoping to make money from it by selling it at a higher price. It is rarely used as a payment system. From November:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1NP1D8

Bitcoin for payments a distant dream as usage dries up

The use of bitcoin for commercial payments has dropped dramatically this year, even as the original digital coin starts to fulfill one of the basic features of any payment currency: stability.

The value of bitcoins handled by major payment processors shriveled nearly 80 percent in the year to September, data from blockchain researcher Chainalysis shows. That suggests the cryptocurrency is struggling to mature from speculative asset to a serious alternative to state-issued money.

Months of relative calm in bitcoin prices after the wild swings of last winter had fueled hopes it would become widely used for payments, its intended purpose.

But its collapse in use as a payment currency has instead left big finance and crypto insiders eyeing better technological infrastructure to help bitcoin take off as a way to pay.

“There would have to be a stability requirement if it is to become another form of money,” said Joni Teves, a strategist at UBS in London.

“But one thing that would take bitcoin into the mainstream is scalability — is it able to process the value or volume of transactions that money tends to do?”

The blockchain technology, where all bitcoin activity is recorded and validated, can only process a fraction of the transactions per second that major credit card companies can. That renders its mass use impractical.

Bitcoin still endures torrid swings in price, as this week’s 30 percent plunge shows. For a spell last month, though, the cryptocurrency was more stable than U.S. stocks.

Despite that growing stability, the value of bitcoin payments collapsed to $96 million in September from a December high of $427 million, the data from Chainalysis shows.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No I'm very much correct. Credit cards and apple pay type apps were the first and second step, respectively, to get people used to completely imaginary currency first and then using smart phones for commerce and, later, biometrics. Then the next and final step is blockchain where it is all automatically tracked and without cash alternatives, completely at the whim of whomever controls it. By history I meant the obvious conditioning that equates to the boiling frog allegory.

Come on. Seriously? You don't still really believe that nonsense about Satoshi, do you? After the mega pub that Bitcoin suddenly received after a mega run-up that no one can explain and then a year later there's all the big connected players pushing blockchain/crypto solutions? You still don't see how they do this???

smh

This is exactly how the frog is boiled. Incremental conditioning steps, given mass media attention, that unveil what has already been planned. Without the mega-run-up in Bitcoin (based on nebulous Tether transactions and massive propaganda on alternative media sites) NO ONE would know what blockchain/crypto is today. I honestly can't believe that you can't see how the bankers introduce their new paradigms. It's happening in real-time right now and you're helping. Either you're shilling, greedy or dense.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-25-2019 at 10:52 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

They're proposing a current solution to a future problem. The problem being a dollar collapse and their losing control. How does this cashless society help us? Why dont they ease regulations allowing more (smaller) financial institutions, giving the consumer more choices?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Bitcoin is only owned by about seven percent of the population- and most of them are not using it for transactions but hoping to make money from it by selling it at a higher price. It is rarely used as a payment system. From November:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1NP1D8
    You don't buy stock in a company as an investment that you expect high returns on because you think the company is currently doing the best it will ever do, because then it's valuation price would be at it's peak and it would have nowhere to go but down. No, you invest in a company who you believe is going to grow or who through your research you believe is undervalued. Those companies provide higher investment returns because as they grow, their stock price goes up.

It's the same thing with bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is used in transactions. There are stores around the country that accept bitcoin, although not a lot, and there are online retailers who accept bitcoin who are available for everyone.

People who you say are simply "buying bitcoin because they want to sell it for more", well that is totally disingenuous. The reason they believe the price is going to go up is because they expect that in the future it will be an integral part of our payment systems and they want to be apart of growing the network and as an early adopter of a relatively risky venture will be entitled to investment gains.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    No I'm very much correct. Credit cards and apple pay type apps were the first and second step, respectively, to get people used to completely imaginary currency first and then using smart phones for commerce and, later, biometrics. Then the next and final step is blockchain where it is all automatically tracked and without cash alternatives, completely at the whim of whomever controls it. By history I meant the obvious conditioning that equates to the boiling frog allegory.

Come on. Seriously? You don't still really believe that nonsense about Satoshi, do you? After the mega pub that Bitcoin suddenly received after a mega run-up that no one can explain and then a year later there's all the big connected players pushing blockchain/crypto solutions? You still don't see how they do this???

smh

This is exactly how the frog is boiled. Incremental conditioning steps, given mass media attention, that unveil what has already been planned. Without the mega-run-up in Bitcoin (based on nebulous Tether transactions and massive propaganda on alternative media sites) NO ONE would know what blockchain/crypto is today. I honestly can't believe that you can't see how the bankers introduce their new paradigms. It's happening in real-time right now and you're helping. Either you're shilling, greedy or dense.
    Ya, I don't think so. Sorry, I just can't take zippy, Warren Buffet and the msm's side with you on topics like Trump and bitcoin. 9/11 was an inside job and that was a real doozy when it comes to conspiracies, but I don't think there had to be more than 15-20 people in on it for them to carry it out. Even some of the 19 terrorists may have thought they were doing a drill or something.. So the grand conspiracy of elites, the media and all the right people down to zippy pretending to be against bitcoin, even though they are secretly for it, is a bit too much for me.

I see bitcoin as a huge competitor to whatever mark of the beast style payment system they want to implement. The better systems we have in place to compete with that system, the better off we will be.

Ya, I don't think so. Sorry, I just can't take zippy, Warren Buffet and the msm's side with you on topics like Trump and bitcoin. 9/11 was an inside job and that was a real doozy when it comes to conspiracies, but I don't think there had to be more than 15-20 people in on it for them to carry it out. Even some of the 19 terrorists may have thought they were doing a drill or something.. So the grand conspiracy of elites, the media and all the right people down to zippy pretending to be against bitcoin, even though they are secretly for it, is a bit too much for me.

I see bitcoin as a huge competitor to whatever mark of the beast style payment system they want to implement. The better systems we have in place to compete with that system, the better off we will be.
    There's a large group of people (though yes, very small compared to entire population) that share the same NWO vision and are placed into important positions at the tops of governments, corporations, media, religions, etc. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. I guess you haven't seen it yet. It delves into occult territory, the use of duality arguments (controlled opposition) and the thesis>antithesis>synthesis approach to enact outcomes that were predetermined.

The case of Bitcoin is a perfect example of a thesis>antithesis>synthesis topic, actually. Bitcoin (thesis) is introduced to mass media coverage during the run-up (which is now widely known to have been fakery via Tether magic) to make blockchain/crypto a household term, the antithesis is the introduction of the idea of a pure government controlled cryptocurrency, which crypto supporters like you would reject outright, so the synthesis is finally introduced as the "middle ground" in the form of various smaller cryptos like the FB Libra, the coming Amazon coin, and others for your daily use. Companies all headed by that group I mentioned in the first sentence of this post. Voila. Mass adoption of blockchain/crypto, which no one ever heard of until it was injected into the mass consciousness of society, thanks to Bitcoin.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-26-2019 at 10:22 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12