Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MONEY BOMB Tulsi Gabbard on 6/26/2019

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    She is bad on domestic issues like Medicare for all. Even if she slowly pulled forces out of the middle East the Medicare for all would cost more than Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Syria,Yemen wars all combined. I am not defending the wars but she would add more debt than Obama with just that one plan and she probably wouldn't even bring the troops home because she votes like she wants to be involved in the middle East she just thinks she would be better at winning the wars because she wouldn't try to make profits from it.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    In light of her economic policies, I certainly won't be supporting her, but I do hope she helps wake the long-sleeping anti-war left.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They do vote and campaign and if every Demoncrat were replaced with even the worst Republicans the average would be significantly higher.
    I just got telling you not to give republicans easy passes and “blaming others” for their own pathetic floor votes and there you go doing just that.

Sheesh!

It is just like grounding the kid from tv for not doing homework but then letting him watch it because it is Tuesday and that is when his favorite show is on.

:-O

Boy, the deep state loves folks like you lol

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I just got telling you not to give republicans easy passes and “blaming others” for their own pathetic floor votes and there you go doing just that.

Sheesh!

It is just like grounding the kid from tv for not doing homework but then letting him watch it because it is Tuesday and that is when his favorite show is on.

:-O

Boy, the deep state loves folks like you lol
    I know you just told me to ignore the little man behind the curtain but I'm not that stupid.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I know you just told me to ignore the little man behind the curtain but I'm not that stupid.
    Here’s the difference between you and me:

I printed out stacks of Mike Kelly On the Record (R-Pa-CD3), attended his re-election camping trail and handed them out. Beside the fact that 97% of his constituents became irate with me, crunched them up and pitched them, Mike Kelly chuckled when I told him he’d be a shoe-in on a D ticket. When he actually read the record sheet he and his staff tried to talk me out of passing them out. It was my turn to chuckle. The problem was, he got voted back in anyway and maintained his pathetic record. “Republicans” love that guy. And no, they are not “immigrants”.

Immigrants were not responsible for his pathetic floor votes.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here’s the difference between you and me:

I printed out stacks of Mike Kelly On the Record (R-Pa-CD3), attended his re-election camping trail and handed them out. Beside the fact that 97% of his constituents became irate with me, crunched them up and pitched them, Mike Kelly chuckled when I told him he’d be a shoe-in on a D ticket. When he actually read the record sheet he and his staff tried to talk me out of passing them out. It was my turn to chuckle. The problem was, he got voted back in anyway and maintained his pathetic record. “Republicans” love that guy. And no, they are not “immigrants”.

Immigrants were not responsible for his pathetic floor votes.
    They are responsible for the even worse voting records of many of the Demoncrats who wouldn't be in office without their voting, campaigning and census distorting.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    With the influx of immigrants, Texas is in the process of becoming the next California, as California becomes the next Venezuela, and so goes the country.

"...and that's a good thing."
    --Bernie Sanders.
    As Texas goes, so goes the rest of the country.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

They are responsible for the even worse voting records of many of the Demoncrats who wouldn't be in office without their voting, campaigning and census distorting.
    Do you work? Do you have a job? Would you be willing to do whatever it takes to work yourself out of a job, or would you do whatever it takes to expand your business and ensure your own employment?

Someday when you grow up you might catch on.

$4.6 Billion migration “budget”. It’s in that other thread.

They do vote and campaign and if every Demoncrat were replaced with even the worst Republicans the average would be significantly higher.
    Disagree. I live in Tennessee. Both Senators are Republican, but there’s not a dime’s worth of difference between the way they vote and ultra liberal 5th District Democrat Jim Cooper.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Disagree. I live in Tennessee. Both Senators are Republican, but there’s not a dime’s worth of difference between the way they vote and ultra liberal 5th District Democrat Jim Cooper.
    Only one Senator is showing for Tennesse but he is much better than Cooper:
    Tennessee

Sen. Lamar Alexander - 51%

Dist.5: Jim Cooper - 21%

I hate people below 60% but 21% is MUCH worse.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Making the good the enemy of the perfect... smh Ronpaulforums.com

As for me, I will most likely register as a Democrat so I can vote for Tulsi in the primary. Then I’ll switch back to independent. Really no downside the way I look at it. If Tulsi is able to make it through the corporate media disinformation blitz (unlike Dr. Paul) and win the nomination, can you imagine her (non-interventionist vision) debating Trump?

The story sells itself.

The fact that this story articulates the message of peace, prosperity, sovereignty, and non-intervention is icing on the cake.

If any dem is elected pres with this dem house they will immediately attempt to bankrupt the country with free college and medicare for all . No prosperity there , ever .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If any dem is elected pres with this dem house they will immediately attempt to bankrupt the country with free college and medicare for all . No prosperity there , ever .
    It’s already bankrupt. August 15th, 1971.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    If Tulsi is able to make it through the corporate media disinformation blitz (unlike Dr. Paul) and win the nomination, can you imagine her (non-interventionist vision) debating Trump?
    Yes. Republicans turn warmongers once again. Because, can’t side with the opposition. Right? It happens every election cycle.

Yes. Republicans turn warmongers once again. Because, can’t side with the opposition. Right? It happens every election cycle.
    Elections are mostly beauty pageants for psychopaths but if you can get a (non-compromised) charismatic non-interventionist on stage and in the debates that can have a major impact. Ron Paul made a difference because he had a nationally televised soap box to speak from. I welcome anyone speaking truth to power, not working for the CIA, in the Presidential arena. Btw for those that don’t know: Right = CIA Left = CIA—- Time to Grow Up.

Elections are mostly beauty pageants for psychopaths but if you can get a (non-compromised) charismatic non-interventionist on stage and in the debates that can have a major impact. Ron Paul made a difference because he had a nationally televised soap box to speak from. I welcome anyone speaking truth to power, not working for the CIA, in the Presidential arena. Btw for those that don’t know: Right = CIA Left = CIA—- Time to Grow Up.
    + Rep

Let the Democrats fund her.....but I will say this she is the best female candidate on the left right now, she is the equivalent of a Dennis Kucinich in the 2008 race.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Let the Democrats fund her.....but I will say this she is the best female candidate on the left right now, she is the equivalent of a Dennis Kucinich in the 2008 race.

Dennis is a good man. I do not care for his domestic policy, but would have supported him as VP under Ron Paul. We know what the "repubs" did to Ron, the dems did their share by redistricting to oust Dennis.

Btw, Dennis is on RPI's advisory board.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Dennis is a good man. I do not care for his domestic policy, but would have supported him as VP under Ron Paul. We know what the "repubs" did to Ron, the dems did their share by redistricting to oust Dennis.

Btw, Dennis is on RPI's advisory board.
    Kucinich had a 40% rating.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Kucinich had a 40% rating.
    Damn, you briefly rubbed off on me about that 70 percentile comment. I learned my lesson; I will never let you rub off on me again

Damn, you briefly rubbed off on me about that 70 percentile comment. I learned my lesson; I will never let you rub off on me again
    Because I reported Kucinich's rating?

You don't like facts?
    (But I already knew that.)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You don't like facts?
    You should know me by now, Swordy. I only go by facts. What more do you want? I already admitted that I erred when you reminded me of his 40% rating and promised never to let you rub off on me again. That is a fact

I find it so hilarious that those who will bash Trump for being good on economy/domestic and (arguably good) foreign policy will FLOCK to Gabbard who is good (not great) on foreign policy and piss fkng poor on economy/domestic. But like we all know, TDS is real.

What really is the difference? Trump seems like a net positive over Gabbard, if you scored both of them on metrics of what is claimed to be important to libertarians. Even though both don't claim to be libertarian.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

You should know me by now, Swordy. I only go by facts. What more do you want? I already admitted that I erred when you reminded me of his 40% rating and promised never to let you rub off on me again. That is a fact

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Delete
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 06-24-2019 at 08:41 PM.

You don't like facts?
    The problem with the rating system is that it doesn’t take into account true ideologes vs those on Langley’s (and other foreign rogue agencies) payroll. You can disagree yet respect someone principally committed to another ideology. Carpetbaggers & conmen, on the other hand, are the scum of the Earth and the lowest-of-the-low that make it through the DC swamp-gauntlet will have no qualms about sending your sons and daughters to die to increase the size of their back accounts and the attendance at their funeral,

You can understand then why some here were attracted to (non-interventionist) Kucinich.

The problem with the rating system is that it doesn’t take into account true ideologes vs those on Langley’s (and other foreign rogue agencies) payroll. You can disagree yet respect someone principally committed to another ideology. Carpetbaggers & conmen, on the other hand, are the scum of the Earth and the lowest-of-the-low that make it through the DC swamp-gauntlet will have no qualms about sending your sons and daughters to die to increase the size of their back accounts and the attendance at their funeral,

You can understand then why some here were attracted to (non-interventionist) Kucinich.
    Kucinich was useful as an ally when he agreed with us, I am all for working with anyone on subjects where we agree but one kind of poisonous snake is no better a pet than another and too many people are too willing to accept people like Kucinich into the movement itself.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Lot's of errors in the "New American" rating system. Biased toward globalist NWO open borders neocon Reconquista Republicans.

None or the above progressive Trotskyite libtard neocon Republicans should be above single digit numbers.

Denis Kucinich(D) should be in the high 90% range along with Ron Paul who scores a 97%.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 06-24-2019 at 09:01 PM.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Lot's of errors in the "New American" rating system. Biased toward globalist NWO open borders neocon Reconquista Republicans.

None or the above progressive Trotskyite libtard Republicans should be above single digit numbers.

Denis Kucinich(D) should be in the high 90% range along with Ron Paul who scores a 97%.
    LOL

You get more insane every day.

The New American is extremely anti-illegal and Kucinich was soft on them if I remember correctly, not to mention his evil positions on so much else.

The three you list are not exactly good but they are much better than Kucinich.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up Denis Kucinich - Ron Paul Institute ADVISORY BOARD

LOL
    The three you list are not exactly good but they are much better than Kucinich.
    Sen. Jeff Flake - 79%

Dist.1: Joe Scarborough - 75%

Sen. John Ashcroft - 72%

These three above are REAL Republicans, IOW scum like Trump, BushX2, McCain, Romney, Marco Rubio, Mitch McConnell, John Bolton, Lindsey Graham, Ruby Giuliani, Eliot Abrams, William Barr, Pompeo & Pence. The list goes on and on...... America's Worst from the R wing.

Denis Kucinich is pro liberty, pro American, and a member of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, Advisory Board.

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity
    ADVISORY BOARD

DENNIS KUCINICH

Mr. Kucinich, the former US Representative from Ohio’s 10th Congressional district, is a leading antiwar and pro-civil liberties voice.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Sen. Jeff Flake - 79%

Dist.1: Joe Scarborough - 75%

Sen. John Ashcroft - 72%

These three above are REAL Republicans, IOW scum like Trump, BushX2, McCain, Romney, Marco Rubio, Mitch McConnell, John Bolton, Lindsey Graham, Ruby Giuliani, Eliot Abrams, William Barr, Pompeo & Pence. The list goes on and on...... America's Worst from the R wing.

Denis Kucinich is pro liberty, pro American, and a member of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, Advisory Board.

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity
    ADVISORY BOARD

DENNIS KUCINICH

Mr. Kucinich, the former US Representative from Ohio’s 10th Congressional district, is a leading antiwar and pro-civil liberties voice.
    Kucinich was a gun grabbing communist scumbag.

You reveal yourself as a liberal more and more.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast