Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG: Bill Kristol is running ads to SUPPORT Amash!

Thumbs up OMG: Bill Kristol is running ads to SUPPORT Amash!

Read it and weep, ladies:

A conservative group is running ads in Rep. Justin Amash's congressional district urging voters to support for him after Amash became the only GOP lawmaker in Congress to back impeachment for President Donald Trump.

The group Republicans for the Rule of Law, which is headed by Trump critic and former Weekly Standard founder and editor Bill Kristol, is airing two ads on the Fox News show "Fox & Friends" in the Grand Rapids market for the next two days.

The group is also designing print ads to run in a Grand Rapids newspaper, in addition to the broadcast and digital ads, a spokeswoman said. The advertising campaign in Michigan's 3rd District is expected to cost roughly $50,000.

"Our leaders all take an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution. It's a solemn agreement between the American people and those they choose to serve in government," Republicans for the Rule of Law said in a statement.
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/19/political-insider-conservative-group-backs-amash-upholding-his-oath/1501263001/

Strange bedfellows, right? Will you take this assist?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Strange bedfellows, right? Will you take this assist?
    No. There's more to this than meets the eye. I'm not sure what Kristol's game is here, unless he honestly sees impeachment as a viable possibility and wants to see it happen. But whatever is driving this, keeping Amash in Congress isn't it.

Seems like neocons and Koch double agents infiltrated the liberty movement with Trojan horses to destroy us from the inside. First Ted Cruz and now Justin Amash? I want to think this is a dirty trick but after Ted Cruz I can only Trust Rand Paul. Rand Paul is the real deal everyone else seems to be imitation cheese. I remember when Ron Paul was running in 2011 the Koch's had brigaded the Ron Paul subreddit one of them admitted to me he was a payed schill for them.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    No. There's more to this than meets the eye. I'm not sure what Kristol's game is here, unless he honestly sees impeachment as a viable possibility and wants to see it happen. But whatever is driving this, keeping Amash in Congress isn't it.
    Kristol's game is simple, to push the GOP back to being a liberal party like it was under Bush. Kristol is not a conservative. He and his neocon friends want Jeb! and others like him leading the GOP. Trump is the enemy of the establishment liberal Republicans. Kristol is a conservative in the same way that Ana Navarro is a conservative or Jennifer Rubin is a conservative. These people are liberals that want the GOP to be a liberal party. Even though Trump is a former Democrat, he is still to the right of these neocons Marxists. Mostly they hate that he isn't on board with their globalist agenda and puts America first.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Kristol's game is simple, to push the GOP back to being a liberal party like it was under Bush.
    Supporting Amash accomplishes the exact opposite of that. He would be better off supporting Trump, along with literally every single other elected Republican in office anywhere in the country before supporting Amash if that's really his game.

And Rubio and Lindsey are backing Trump. If we're going to use the association fallacy, let's at least be consistent.

Bill who?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Never Trumper's will band together for their own agenda.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    And Rubio and Lindsey are backing Trump. If we're going to use the association fallacy, let's at least be consistent.
    Does Bill Kristol have an election coming up?

Ohhhhhhhh snap.. I thought we were trying to be "consistent"..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Never Trumper's will band together for their own agenda.
    Unless they have an election coming up.. Then they pretend to like Trump.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Does Bill Kristol have an election coming up?
    Money bomb anyone? How about money for a bomb?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Unless they have an election coming up.. Then they pretend to like Trump.
    Exactly.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

That's bad news for Amash...

Lindsey lost his leader (McCain). Without McCain, Kristol’s agenda may no longer have a direct feed to Lindsey. Lindsey is a little lost.

Kristol's game is simple, to push the GOP back to being a liberal party like it was under Bush. Kristol is not a conservative. He and his neocon friends want Jeb! and others like him leading the GOP. Trump is the enemy of the establishment liberal Republicans. Kristol is a conservative in the same way that Ana Navarro is a conservative or Jennifer Rubin is a conservative. These people are liberals that want the GOP to be a liberal party. Even though Trump is a former Democrat, he is still to the right of these neocons Marxists. Mostly they hate that he isn't on board with their globalist agenda and puts America first.
    Nail on the head. Neo-Trots are all globalists. They will support libertarians when they can find ones that will either abstain or support their war agenda. Top of their agenda is open borders and high on the agenda is no US tariffs. Never-Trump is also now a huge part of the left neocons agenda. Bill Kristol, as usual, is the prime example. Right now, the left neocons will support Amash because he is checking enough of their boxes. Ron Paul has dedicated nearly every episode this week to the Iran escalation. What has Amash said about Iran lately?

The teocons (think Cotton, Cruz, Rubio) have adapted and now try to influence Trump. But never doubt that it is a two pronged attack.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Not just the people that support him, you have to look at see if there is any coordination between the two. If you can't find that, then it could be Kristol concern trolling Amash in order to undermine his campaign. The man is against neocon wars and unwarranted spying, no way Kristol is cool with that.

Btw, uber Zionist neocon Adelson still supports Trump, does that means we should all of a sudden be suspect of Trump and his MAGA agenda?

The whole thing is truly baffling to me. I wonder how Justin feels about it.

Kristol tweeted:

"I say this as someone at odds with Amash on lots of issues important to me (and I think to him): All honor to Justin Amash, who has done so much today to set an example of constitutional responsibility and mature, civic discourse," Kristol reacted on Twitter at the time.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WHOA!

WTF

A TAR BABY BILL?REALLY??!?!?!?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Supporting Amash accomplishes the exact opposite of that. He would be better off supporting Trump, along with literally every single other elected Republican in office anywhere in the country before supporting Amash if that's really his game.
    Not at all. Bill Kristol doesn't support Amash, he supports the undermining of Trump.

Kristol probably despises everything Amash stands for, as well as all other libertarians. The thing is that Amash is useful to the mission of Kristol. Amash is a nobody representative from a nothing district in MI and is only 1 out of 435 representatives.

Bill Kristol and his gang don't care about Michigan's 3rd congressional district. The power is in the White House and the neocons desperately want to re-establish their influence and prominence. This makes Amash useful as a tool. I can assure you that Bill Kristol has no love for any libertarians, you me or Amash.

Now you might think to yourself that John Bolton proves that Trump and the neocons are on the same page. If that were the case, Bill Kristol wouldn't be bitching about Trump.

Does Trump employ Bolton to get his opinions? Yes. Trump hires a wide variety of advisors from various backgrounds so he can see all angles of situations. He has always done this, well before politics. It is part of his decision making process. Trumps listen to all points of views first and then makes his own decisions last, and he is the final decider. He trusts his own judgement above all others, but wants maximum information.

Bill Kristol has no love for Trump. He want Trump gone. He wants the GOP to become the neocon party once again. He hates that Trump destroyed Jeb! Neocons live by the proverb:
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Not at all. Bill Kristol doesn't support Amash, he supports the undermining of Trump.

Kristol probably despises everything Amash stands for, as well as all other libertarians. The thing is that Amash is useful to the mission of Kristol. Amash is a nobody representative from a nothing district in MI and is only 1 out of 435 representatives.

Bill Kristol and his gang don't care about Michigan's 3rd congressional district. The power is in the White House and the neocons desperately want to re-establish their influence and prominence. This makes Amash useful as a tool. I can assure you that Bill Kristol has no love for any libertarians, you me or Amash.

Now you might think to yourself that John Bolton proves that Trump and the neocons are on the same page. If that were the case, Bill Kristol wouldn't be bitching about Trump.

Does Trump employ Bolton to get his opinions? Yes. Trump hires a wide variety of advisors from various backgrounds so he can see all angles of situations. He has always done this, well before politics. It is part of his decision making process. Trumps listen to all points of views first and then makes his own decisions last, and he is the final decider. He trusts his own judgement above all others, but wants maximum information.

Bill Kristol has no love for Trump. He want Trump gone. He wants the GOP to become the neocon party once again. He hates that Trump destroyed Jeb! Neocons live by the proverb:
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
    Well said. I owe you a +rep.

Justin could have avoided this entirely if he didn't want to impeach Trump over Russiagate bs.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

^This
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Thumbs down losers alliance

my god, what a fiasco this will become. Amash is now totally a gon-er. He will lose his seat in the house, and his farewell remembrance will be his alliance with Kristol of the new world odor. Anyone defending Amash for his misdeeds now has to deal with defending Bill Kristol!!! hahahahahaha

Amash is making all the right friends.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzrulez View Post
    my god, what a fiasco this will become. Amash is now totally a gon-er. He will lose his seat in the house, and his farewell remembrance will be his alliance with Kristol of the new world odor. Anyone defending Amash for his misdeeds now has to deal with defending Bill Kristol!!! hahahahahaha
    Guilt by association, get that weak ass $#@! out of here.
    "The Patriarch"

Wow can't believe I missed this until now. Yeah, honestly don't know what to make of it.

Kristol could just genuinely believe that Trump is such a menace and is willing to help anyone that stands up to him.

It doesn't hurt that Amash overcoming a Trump backed challenger would be a little embarrassing to Trump. He also might appreciate the rounds it makes in the DC news cycle. I think he'd also have Kristol's support for a 3rd party run frankly which is scary and a sign that we should be careful about supporting that. Remember Evan McMullin?
    "The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack...that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation." "Attack Libya UPDATE 8/13: and Syria"

"We can track down terrorists without trampling on our civil liberties.... the federal government will only issue warrants and execute searches because it needs to, not because it can." "Need to murder UPDATE 8/13: and track citizens" ~ Barack H. Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Libertea Party View Post
    Wow can't believe I missed this until now. Yeah, honestly don't know what to make of it.

Kristol could just genuinely believe that Trump is such a menace and is willing to help anyone that stands up to him.

It doesn't hurt that Amash overcoming a Trump backed challenger would be a little embarrassing to Trump. He also might appreciate the rounds it makes in the DC news cycle. I think he'd also have Kristol's support for a 3rd party run frankly which is scary and a sign that we should be careful about supporting that. Remember Evan McMullin?

Amash seriously needs to disavow kristol before it's too late.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Seems like neocons and Koch double agents infiltrated the liberty movement with Trojan horses to destroy us from the inside. First Ted Cruz and now Justin Amash? I want to think this is a dirty trick but after Ted Cruz I can only Trust Rand Paul. Rand Paul is the real deal everyone else seems to be imitation cheese. I remember when Ron Paul was running in 2011 the Koch's had brigaded the Ron Paul subreddit one of them admitted to me he was a payed schill for them.
    Well of course that's it. Amash has been a double agent voting for small government all these years just so he could spring a trap like this. I wish we had 100 more double agents like Amash.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by cruzrulez View Post
    Amash seriously needs to disavow kristol before it's too late.
    If my enemies want to give me money and support I'd take it.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    If my enemies want to give me money and support I'd take it.
    Seems like a good idea until you lose your strong base. Where will he be when none of his supporters will caucus for him because he decides to align with kristol"? Then all he does is bash Trump all day and lose his soft support!???

PLEASE AMASH, DISAVOW KRISTOL BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast