Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Merrimack police arrest Greenfield man for not voluntarily turning over his phone

  1. #1

    Merrimack police arrest Greenfield man for not voluntarily turning over his phone

    Merrimack police arrest Greenfield man for not voluntarily turning over his phone

    MERRIMACK — A Greenfield man has been charged with obstructing justice for not letting police have his phone until they took it by force two weeks ago.

    Noah S. Saari, 22, of 239 County Road, was being questioned on May 30 by local police related to an unspecified criminal matter when the incident kicked off.

    “As the investigation progressed, to include statements made during this interview, detectives administering the interview attempted to seize an item, specifically a cellphone, from Saari as the detective believed it contained evidence of a crime,” Merrimack police said.

    What the crime was wasn’t disclosed by police.

    “Despite being asked to voluntarily relinquish the phone to prevent being charged with obstructing government administration, Saari prevented the detective from seizing the phone,” they said.

    When Saari, who was not under arrest at the time, then went to access his phone, he was subdued by the officer, according to police.

    “The detective restrained Saari from potentially destroying evidence until another officer arrived,” Merrimack police said.

    At that time, Saari then surrendered his phone, police said.

    Saari was arrested and charged with misdemeanor obstruction of government administration, but no other crime at this time. He was released on personal recognizance bond pending arraignment.
    https://www.unionleader.com/news/cri...6dba96240.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Just look at him, he's obviously guilty of something. Probably a drug dealer, best get him off the streets. Thank you police!

    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  4. #3
    Mr. Perreault was even kind enough to put his address in the article so locals can watch out for him, see something, say something!
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  5. #4
    Just having that long hair is obstruction of justice, he's trying to hide something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Just look at him, he's obviously guilty of something. Probably a drug dealer, best get him off the streets. Thank you police!

    I've got to admit, he didn't do himself any favors with that hair. I imagine that his Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure voice also didn't help him any in winning the respect of the cops he was trying to convince not to take his phone.

  7. #6
    I would chip in a couple bucks for this kids lawyer . That is all he needs to get this dropped by the judge , one of the guys from that golf playing fraternity .
    Do something Danke

  8. #7

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I've got to admit, he didn't do himself any favors with that hair. I imagine that his Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure voice also didn't help him any in winning the respect of the cops he was trying to convince not to take his phone.
    I was joking, I hope you are too.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Just look at him, he's obviously guilty of something. Probably a drug dealer, best get him off the streets. Thank you police!


  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I was joking, I hope you are too.
    I don't think he should have been arrested, or that he really did anything wrong. But no, I wasn't joking.

  13. #11
    He should have carried the Hillary Hammer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I don't think he should have been arrested, or that he really did anything wrong. But no, I wasn't joking.
    Channeling FrankRep?
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Now a days the future freedoms of ones posterity is less important than the freedom today to insert what one wants into ones posterior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  15. #13
    I used to have long hair, and got ticketed every time I was stopped. I now have a burr, and have been offered a job three times.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I used to have long hair, and got ticketed every time I was stopped. I now have a burr, and have been offered a job three times.
    I had long hair , to my waist (surfer) , got away with murder for the most part.

    I was always polite, not that you weren't .......

    ; )

  17. #15
    ........and Hillary commits espionage right out in front of God and everyone,
    wtf , she's above the laws , we all know that, get the little guy, the one
    that's easy to prosecute, protect the criminals that real fk up America.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I was joking, I hope you are too.
    Heaven forbid the dude should look like Jesus.
    There is no spoon.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I used to have long hair, and got ticketed every time I was stopped. I now have a burr, and have been offered a job three times.
    Mr A had long hair when I first met him and I thought it was ridiculous. He looked like Sam Kinison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2016, 04:09 PM
  2. Police "counter-insurgency" warfare in Greenfield, CA
    By heavenlyboy34 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 02:48 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 06:36 PM
  4. Tarpon Springs Police arrest students taping police activities.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:55 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 10:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •