Thread: Biden calls for a "Real Physical Revolution"

Biden calls for a "Real Physical Revolution"

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...87681309294592

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sure joe I'll send two shots into the air just for you...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

what makes me think he'd get smacked in the face then complain and call for the person being assaulted by his gropey hands' arrest?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Rand better load up , looks like another dem is going to make an attempt on him .
    Do something Danke

I thought this thread would be about exercising
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Wow, at :30 you could tell he was disappointed that he couldn't quite smell her hair from that distance.

Say "when"...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Say "when"...
    When they have imported enough communists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems kinda irresponsible for him to say. A "physical revolution" would be super illegal.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Just reported Biden
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Brass knuckle therapy worked so well on Mitch McConnell, that Uncle Joe wants to try it on Beto, Bernie & Pocahontas too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

He should know better for someone his age that promoting violence by telling people its not wrong to people who see him as a intellectual authority is the same as doing the violence himself. He should quit his campaign to be president because he is a bad actor with an ugly character and doesn't deserve to be president. I would even argue that anyone that promotes Biden should held responsible for anyone who gets hurt because of his reckless behavior. I sincerely hope Biden reconsiders his promotion of evil or quits running for public office because tax dollars should not promote evil and hatred against Americans. This is why Joe is China first.

Good luck with that. It's going to fall on deaf ears.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Good luck with that. It's going to fall on deaf ears.
    This is terrorism, if the right was promoting any sort of violence they would put us on watch lists and call us domestic terrorists. This double standard for terrorism is blatantly obvious to anyone with two brain cells.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I guess I should expect no less from the democrats who created ISIS and infiltrated far right political groups in order to radicalize their ideology and weaponise terrorism against the country so they can try to ban guns.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Say "when"...
    Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens.
    Ahhh, I was just foolin' around...

I wasn't.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Cage match!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    King? I didn't vote for you...

You don't "vote" for King...

Eh, well, how'd ye get to be King then?

Biden should be careful what he wishes for. He may well get that revolution, but it might not have the outcome he envisions.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Ahhh, I was just foolin' around...

I wasn't.
    Alright lunger. Let's do it.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Is Biden going to put on the brass knucks or is this like him talking tough on the middle east, then sending other people off to Iraq to fight?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Is Biden going to put on the brass knucks or is this like him talking tough on the middle east, then sending other people off to Iraq to fight?
    He will fight to the last useful idiot.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it’s pretty clear what the creeper Biden is actually referring to for his physical revolution.
    No - No - No - No