Thread: Trump Tells ABC He Knows Who Was Behind 9/11 Attacks In Interview

Trump Tells ABC He Knows Who Was Behind 9/11 Attacks In Interview

From a campaign stop in 2016:

“But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center,” said Trump at a campaign event in South Carolina. “Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.”

From 20/20 interview last weekend (transcript is available, video is difficult to find):

Editor’s note: Despite evidence of President Trump making this statement in the transcript of the interview, it has been extremely difficult to find video footage of him making this statement; which naturally begs the question why this would be the case, especially considering he is the President of the United States.

President Trump revealed he thinks he knows who was behind the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center.

Trump was discussing how America’s military venture into the Middle East was the “worst decision made in the history of our country” before he dropped the bombshell claim during his interview with ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos at the White House over the weekend.

“Iraq did not knock down the World Trade Center,” said Trump to Stephanopoulos on Sunday’s episode of 20/20. “It was not Iraq. It [was] other people.”

“And I think I know who the other people were. And you might also.”

Trump went on to mention how America’s entry into the Middle East illustrates the country’s misguided budget priorities.

“It was a terrible decision to go into the Middle East. Terrible,” said Trump. “We’re now up to almost $8 trillion.”

https://www.infowars.com/trump-i-thi...s-behind-9-11/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It wasn't Iraqis? Duh.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    It wasn't Iraqis? Duh.
    Reading the first quote is required for context.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

the country is so doped up on xanax it would just be a cool factoid instead of something to get riled up over
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Banned

Blog Entries
    RUSSIA!!

Too bad the Saudis are never going to be punished for it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    From a campaign stop in 2016:
    “But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center,” said Trump at a campaign event in South Carolina. “Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.”

From 20/20 interview last weekend (transcript is available, video is difficult to find):

https://www.infowars.com/trump-i-thi...s-behind-9-11/
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Yeah. Trump flirts with 9/11 trutherism more than any other mainstream politician and it hasn't hurt him politically. He even talked about "bombs in the building."

And yet, even though Saudi Arabia was likely involved and Trump knows this, even though it's now admitted by Saudi Arabia that they brutally murdered a journalist who had been living in the United States, that didn't stop Trump from green lighting a weapons deal that brings the Saudi's closer to nuclear weapons.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...q-saudi-arabia
    "I don't think Saudi Arabia is all of the sudden going to be overrun by Iran if we don't sell more weapons to them, and neither do I think Iran is going to be overrun by Saudi Arabia. I think there's somewhat of a standoff between the two and a counterbalance.

"But I think just continuing to dump arms into this cauldron is fuelling an arms race and particularly nuclear technology. If Saudi Arabia should misuse nuclear technology, Iran will quickly follow ... So if you had three regional powers all within about a couple hundred miles of each other with nuclear weapons, I think that would be the worst disaster any of us could imagine."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah. Trump flirts with 9/11 trutherism more than any other mainstream politician and it hasn't hurt him politically. He even talked about "bombs in the building."

And yet, even though Saudi Arabia was likely involved and Trump knows this, even though it's now admitted by Saudi Arabia that they brutally murdered a journalist who had been living in the United States, that didn't stop Trump from green lighting a weapons deal that brings the Saudi's closer to nuclear weapons.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...q-saudi-arabia
    "I don't think Saudi Arabia is all of the sudden going to be overrun by Iran if we don't sell more weapons to them, and neither do I think Iran is going to be overrun by Saudi Arabia. I think there's somewhat of a standoff between the two and a counterbalance.

"But I think just continuing to dump arms into this cauldron is fuelling an arms race and particularly nuclear technology. If Saudi Arabia should misuse nuclear technology, Iran will quickly follow ... So if you had three regional powers all within about a couple hundred miles of each other with nuclear weapons, I think that would be the worst disaster any of us could imagine."
    Trump is destroying them by helping US oil production to keep prices too low for the Saudis to survive.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump is destroying them by helping US oil production to keep prices too low for the Saudis to survive.
    Trump doing an amazing job of lowering oil prices! What was it he did in 2014 to make that happen again?

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-19-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump doing an amazing job of lowering oil prices! What was it he did in 2014 to make that happen again?

The oil price must stay lower than the Saudis need for an extended period in order to destroy them, Trump has done many things to help the US oil industry so that it will.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The oil price must stay lower than the Saudis need for an extended period in order to destroy them, Trump has done many things to help the US oil industry so that it will.
    What oil price can they survive on? How low will hurt them? Oil shale needs a higher price to be profitable so low prices hurt us more than them (on the other hand, our government does not rely on oil revenues for a large portion of its budget).

What oil price can they survive on? How low will hurt them?
    The Saudis need at least $80 a Bbl to keep their regime in power and many other Gulf tyrannies need similar prices.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What oil price can they survive on? How low will hurt them?
    LOL TDS is freaking insane.

Thread about Trump and 9/11 starts, TDS Zip instantly jumps in...

Oil prices not very low...OJ man bad!

Derp...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

The Saudis need at least $80 a Bbl to keep their regime in power and many other Gulf tyrannies need similar prices.
    Or maybe not.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ellenrw.../#7811199f7ee5

No IMF, Saudi Arabia Doesn't Actually Need $70 Oil

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) gave a presentation on its regional economic outlook for the Middle East yesterday, and there was one point that the media latched on to. The IMF announced the budgetary break-even points it had calculated for oil exporters for 2018. Saudi Arabia, the IMF asserted, will need to sell oil at $70 per barrel in order for the country to fully fund its 2018 budget.
    Regardless, Saudi Arabia has never funded its budget directly off of oil revenue and has, over the years, adjusted Aramco’s tax burden.

Keep in mind, also, that the oil company, Aramco, has the lowest cost of production of any oil company in the world – between $2 and $10 per barrel. The oil in Saudi Arabia is comparatively easy to access. Since Saudi Arabia purchased the company, Aramco always has been able to fund its own budget and capital expenditures. For Aramco—not the Kingdom—the breakeven number is quite low and even lower since the tax rate was dropped.

Saudi Arabia has the cash reserves to withstand its budget deficit, as is. At the end of 2016, Saudi Arabia’s cash reserves stood at $547 billion. In the first half of 2017, the Saudi deficit was cut in half, to only $19.38 billion. Even with no return on the cash reserves, Saudi Arabia could continue a deficit at that rate for more than a decade.

Running a deficit is not alarming, especially compared to countries that operate in a perpetual state of severe debt like the U.K., the U.S., France and Japan.

Saudi Arabia is changing where its government spends money. The government is moving away from a welfare state model and is spending more on programs intended to promote economic growth. The goal is to diversify the economy so that in coming years the government and the people will rely less and less on the price of oil. Even if these plans fall short of their ambitions, new business is moving into the country and bolstering new and ignored sectors of the economy.

As a stable country, Saudi Arabia has no difficulty finding parties to finance debt, including bonds and lines of credit. Thanks to global central banks and the U.S. Federal Reserve, interest rates are very low. It has proven worthwhile for Saudi Arabia to take on debt over the last few years even while maintaining large amounts of cash. This is normal for a modern country.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    LOL TDS is freaking insane.

Thread about Trump and 9/11 starts, TDS Zip instantly jumps in...

Oil prices not very low...OJ man bad!

Derp...
    Swordsmyth changed the topic to oil prices.

Is a day and a half later "instantly"? How long should one wait before joining a thread?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-19-2019 at 07:04 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure the Saudis want people to believe that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This statememt if confirmed as non-fakenews would be huge and yet another sign that MAGA is bold and leads from the front. Conservative critics like Coulters, GOA leaders, Joe Walshs of America who had called MAGA 'scam' may have to regret and take back their claims.
    Would be best if MAGA repeats this statement in a tweet one of these weekends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjHPDzUOe2U

Since he frequently contradicts himself his statements can't be trusted at all, you have to watch his actions to even guess about his positions or plans.
    But you would have to concede that he is a straight shooter and one of the most honest politicians to win elections after making verbal statements post WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by unconsious767 View Post
    What about israel, president don don?

While above dance photo could rule out Saudi but that does not mean it was our closest ally.
    Granted they have been accused of f-flags in the past, our agecies and America-First wing of investigative media would have already exposed it if Deep Zionism was behind it.

Potentially Related

Poll: How much trust do you put in current President's promises and statements?

Trump didn't invent fracking and that started well before his presidency.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Trump didn't invent fracking and that started well before his presidency.
    And that's not what I said he did.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And that's not what I said he did.
    The price of oil being low has nothing to do with Trump.

Yes it does, he has opened up lots of territory to drilling and reduced regulations.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Everything has something to do with Trump. Because he does things, lots of things, the best things. You'll see.
    "The Patriarch"

Yes it does, he has opened up lots of territory to drilling and reduced regulations.
    Wrong.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billcon.../#52b157f697a8

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are many factors involved, I never said he was solely responsible but he is doing what he can.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There are many factors involved, I never said he was solely responsible but he is doing what he can.
    Like ending the Iran nuclear deal. That's really driving down oil prices.

Like ending the Iran nuclear deal. That's really driving down oil prices.
    He has other priorities, I don't agree with all of them.
    But oil is too low for the Saudis so he seems to be able to pursue all of them at once.

And he doesn't want oil too low or it will hurt the American oil industry.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment