Thread: US Admits Offensive US Drone in Area When Tanker Hit by "Flying Objects", Iran: Attack Staged

US Admits Offensive US Drone in Area When Tanker Hit by "Flying Objects", Iran: Attack Staged

What must it be like to be an Iranian child knowing the US is about to bomb you? Does anyone believe in God and divine justice? What will happen to us? Does the Talmud and the Torah not teach mercy of any kind?

https://hubpages.com/politics/US-Adm...Flying-Objects

US Admits Offensive-Capable US Drone Was in Area When Tanker Was Hit by "Flying Obj

After the president of the Japanese tanker company whose ship was hit in the Gulf of Oman called the US administration's claims that Iran was responsible "false," the Pentagon admitted that at least one US Reaper drone, which fires Hellfire missiles and other munitions, was in the area. The president of the Japanese tanker company insists that the ship was damaged not by an Iranian mine, as the Trump administration contends, but by "flying objects."
    Iran has accused the US, or Israel, or a combination of both, of staging the attack, in order to inflame tensions and provide an excuse for an attack on Iran. A military attack on Iran has been a long-held goal of hawkish elements in both the US and Israel.
    In February of this year at a meeting in Warsaw with other Arab countries, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said:
    "What is important about this meeting. and it is not in secret, because there are many of those—is that this is an open meeting with representatives of leading Arab countries, that are sitting down together with Israel in order to advance the common interest of war with Iran,"....
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-18-2019 at 05:45 PM.
    His name was Seth Rich.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So the US admits this and yet you still have people who have complete trust in our government. I'm guessing this is the United States low key way of saying we were the ones responsible.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-19-2019 at 04:54 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    What must it be like to be an Iranian child knowing the US is about to bomb you? Does anyone believe in God and divine justice? What will happen to us? Does the Talmud and the Torah not teach mercy of any kind?

The drone was sent up after the attack to check on the situation. The ships put out their first distress call at 6:12 AM local time. The drone was there at 6:45- half an hour later.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48619771

Spokesman Josh Frey said in a statement: "US naval forces in the region received two separate distress calls at 06:12 local time (03:12 GMT) and a second one at 07:00."

http://www.wcsjnews.com/news/world/i...fd18d5e79.html

"According to our assessment, a modified Iranian SA-7 surface-to-air missile attempted to shoot down a U.S. MQ-9, at 6:45 a.m. local time, June 13, over the Gulf of Oman, to disrupt surveillance of the IRGC attack on the M/T Kokuka Courageous," CENTCOM spokesperson Lt. Col. Earl Brown said in a statement to ABC News on Saturday.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-18-2019 at 07:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The drone was sent up after the attack to check on the situation. The ships put out their first distress call at 6:12 AM local time. The drone was there at 6:45- half an hour later.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48619771

Quoting CENTCOM in a thread about the veracity of CENTCOM lol.
    His name was Seth Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Quoting CENTCOM in a thread about the veracity of CENTCOM lol.
    Um- that is the source used in your article of a drone being in the area in your post. It just conveniently left out details.

The Los Angeles Times reported:

"The Pentagon on Sunday accused Iran of attempting to shoot down a U.S. Reaper drone on June 13 as the unmanned surveillance aircraft was flying over one of two crippled tankers in the Gulf of Oman."
    Of course if the Centcom report is false, then maybe there never was a drone there which also negates the false impression trying to be given.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-19-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

Um- that is the source used in your article of a drone being in the area in your post. It just conveniently left out details.

Of course if the Centcom report is false, then maybe there never was a drone there which also negates the false impression trying to be given.
    What is so funny is that CENTCOM gets caught in a lie then quickly tries to divert by changing the subject to: "They shot at our drone that was doing surveillance!"

Oh really? What kind of drone was it? Did it have offensive capabilities? LOL it was a Reaper!

They hung themselves by panicking and inadvertently admitting they had a weapons platform in the area which could do exactly what the tanker crew say they witnessed. A Hellfire flies at Mach 1.2 it would be a blur. Sounds like one missed.
    His name was Seth Rich.

Of course the concept of an adverse admission is totally lost on you. These are the facts we know so far.

1) The U.S. government blamed an Iranian mine for the attack.

2) The Japanese, who actually own the tanker, say it was a "flying object."

3) The U.S. had a "flying object" in the area that was capable of doing a missile strike.

4) Apparently this "flying object" didn't see the "real" flying object that Japanese claim did the attack.

Hmmmmm.....
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Of course the concept of an adverse admission is totally lost on you. These are the facts we know so far.

1) The U.S. government blamed an Iranian mine for the attack.

2) The Japanese, who actually own the tanker, say it was a "flying object."

3) The U.S. had a "flying object" in the area that was capable of doing a missile strike.

4) Apparently this "flying object" didn't see the "real" flying object that Japanese claim did the attack.

Hmmmmm.....
    The head of the Japanese company who owned the ship also speculated that the "flying objects" were bullets. The damage was not caused by bullets.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oil-tan...ay-2019-06-14/

Company president Yutaka Katada said Friday he believes the flying objects seen by the sailors could have been bullets.
    The ship’s crew saw an Iranian military ship in the vicinity on Thursday night Japan time, Katada said.
    Since the metal is bent in, the force (explosion)came from the outside.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-19-2019 at 04:36 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Admittedly I dont much about ships and shipping, but wouldnt a mine detonate below the water line so that water would then flood into the ship and sink it? Or do these ships have a way of adjusting ballast so that they can ride higher or lower in the water?

AF?

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Admittedly I dont much about ships and shipping, but wouldnt a mine detonate below the water line so that water would then flood into the ship and sink it? Or do these ships have a way of adjusting ballast so that they can ride higher or lower in the water?

AF?
    The damage on all the ships was near the waterline but not below. They explosions were small enough to damage ships without sinking them. The speculation is that Iranian fast boats attached mines to the sides of the ship and detonated them once away. The goal seems to be to deter shipping and give warnings to others to stay away without the uproar actually sinking the ships would cause. They didn't hit mines floating in the water.

Damage to one of the earlier attacked ships:

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-19-2019 at 04:50 PM.

The head of the Japanese company who owned the ship also speculated that the "flying objects" were bullets. The damage was not caused by bullets.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/oil-tan...ay-2019-06-14/

Since the metal is bent in, the force (explosion)came from the outside.

To believe Zippy and the US govt, you would have to believe that one

1. The Iran navy planted and exploded a mine on ship.
    2. The US hearing a distress call sent out an offensive drone with the capability of blasting a hole on the ship to check out the distress
    3. On the Iranians seeing the drone flying in the skies decided to shoot at it with bullets
    4. These bullets shot up in the skies just happened to land next to the hole made by the mine
    5. Also, some time between the US drones seeing the Iranians and that night, the Iranians went back to retrieve an unexploded mine left on the ship.

The outcome of the genius move by the Iranians actually brought on more headache than relief. If you believe this story, you would believe anything. Actually, there is a small chance that I am wrong but I would sooner believe aliens from Atlantis did it before I believe the Iranians govt pulled this off
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    To believe Zippy and the US govt, you would have to believe that one

1. The Iran navy planted and exploded a mine on ship.
    2. The US hearing a distress call sent out an offensive drone with the capability of blasting a hole on the ship to check out the distress
    3. On the Iranians seeing the drone flying in the skies decided to shoot at it with bullets
    4. These bullets shot up in the skies just happened to land next to the hole made by the mine
    5. Also, some time between the US drones seeing the Iranians and that night, the Iranians went back to retrieve an unexploded mine left on the ship.

The outcome of the genius move by the Iranians actually brought on more headache than relief. If you believe this story, you would believe anything. Actually, there is a small chance that I am wrong but I would sooner believe aliens from Atlantis did it before I believe the Iranians govt pulled this off
    Actually the report was that a missile, not bullets, were fired at the drone. And that was just over half an hour after the ship was attacked- not at the same time.

"According to our assessment, a modified Iranian SA-7 surface-to-air missile attempted to shoot down a U.S. MQ-9, at 6:45 a.m. local time, June 13, over the Gulf of Oman, to disrupt surveillance of the IRGC attack on the M/T Kokuka Courageous," CENTCOM spokesperson Lt. Col. Earl Brown said in a statement to ABC News on Saturday.

CENTCOM said that, prior to the attempt by Iran to shoot down the MQ-9, the drone had observed the Front Altair on fire.

These bullets shot up in the skies just happened to land next to the hole made by the mine
    The head of the Japanese company who owned one of the ships claimed that bullets were coming at the ship- not the US. Bullets could not have caused the damage seen to the hull.

So a more realistic timeline: Two ships were damaged. One owner (who was not there) thinks it was shot at with bullets. This was about 6:12 AM local time (that is when the first distress call went out).

US hears reports about tanker attacks. Sends up a drone to see what is going on.

6:45 AM local time. An Iranian SA-7 surface to air missile is fired at the drone.

I don't have a time yet on when the Iranians allegedly tried to recover an unexploded mine from one of the ships.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-19-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Actually the report was that a missile, not bullets, were fired at the drone. And that was just over half an hour after the ship was attacked- not at the same time.

The head of the Japanese company who owned one of the ships claimed that bullets were coming at the ship- not the US. Bullets could not have caused the damage seen to the hull.
    Same goes for a hellfire missile fired from drone. So if they damage to the ship was from bullets, why did they even waste their time planting the mine? It makes no sense whatsoever. The mine planted at the wrong spot and never even used to damage the $#@! only ended up implicating them for the attack. Thanks for the correction but I am still not buying the US govt story
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

The goal seems to be to deter shipping and give warnings to others to stay away without the uproar actually sinking the ships would cause.
    ...or maybe they wanted to stage an attack and blame Iran without actually sinking the ships.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Same goes for a hellfire missile fired from drone. So if they damage to the ship was from bullets, why did they even waste their time planting the mine? It makes no sense whatsoever. The mine planted at the wrong spot and never even used to damage the $#@! only ended up implicating them for the attack. Thanks for the correction but I am still not buying the US govt story
    A drone missile attack would do more damage than what was seen on the ships. Whatever it was exploded outside the hull- since the metal is bent inwards.

An attack on a tank in Syria:

A drone missile attack would do more damage than what was seen on the ships. Whatever it was exploded outside the hull- since the metal is bent inwards.

An attack on a tank in Syria:

Tanks have unexploded shells inside it. You can't compare damage to tank and dmg to ship. I wanna know why they bothered planting a mine when they were going to hit the boat with a SAM. This makes no sense.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tanks have unexploded shells inside it. You can't compare damage to tank and dmg to ship. I wanna know why they bothered planting a mine when they were going to hit the boat with a SAM. This makes no sense.
    Of course it makes no sense. No SAM was shot at the ship. Iran shot a SAM at the drone half an hour after the attack on the tankers. And speaking of unexploded material, the ship was carrying highly flamable methanol.

Of course it makes no sense. No SAM was shot at the ship. Iran shot a SAM at the drone half an hour after the attack on the tankers. And speaking of unexploded material, the ship was carrying highly flamable methanol.
    Ok, I get it now. They used the mine to attack the ship, SAM to attack the drone and bullets to the ship because they just wanna make sure they were pinned for the attack. Is that it?

I bet gun power and other explosive used in making a tank shell is way more explosive than methanol
    Last edited by juleswin; 06-19-2019 at 05:51 PM.

I get it now. You are just trying to keep things confused.

I bet gun power and other explosive used in making a tank shell is way more explosive than methanol

Not a tanker ship but truck carrying methane explodes in an accident.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-19-2019 at 06:09 PM.

Zippy gets more excited discussing CENTCOM than Federal Reserve. What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ...or maybe they wanted to stage an attack and blame Iran without actually sinking the ships.
    The CIA and Mossad certainly have specialized munitions of every kind.
    His name was Seth Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Zippy gets more excited discussing CENTCOM than Federal Reserve. What's going on?
    Job Security?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Yep looks like one of those above the waterline underwater mines to me!
    His name was Seth Rich.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.