Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: British Female Olympians Want IOC to Suspend ‘Unfair’ Transgender Rules

Exclamation British Female Olympians Want IOC to Suspend ‘Unfair’ Transgender Rules

British Female Olympians Want IOC to Suspend ‘Unfair’ Transgender Rules

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...sgender-rules/

WARNER TODD HUSTON 16 Jun 2019

Some natural-born female Olympians are now demanding that the International Olympic Committee (IOC) suspend rules allowing transgender athletes to compete as women.

According to the Guardian, a survey of 15 British female Olympians found that most feel that allowing transgenders to compete alongside natural-born female athletes is likely unfair to the women and they want more research before new rules are made.

The survey taken anonymously of the 15 competitors found that eleven agreed with the statement that “it can never be fair for transgender athletes who have been through male puberty to compete in female sport.”

Cathy Devine, who conducted the survey, said that the group of female Olympians had won a combined 56 world championship medals for the UK.

Most of the participants were not publicly named, but two who were named include Tessa Sanderson, the 1984 Olympic javelin Gold Medalist, and 1980 swimming Silver Medalist Sharron Davies. Sanderson and Davies have both spoken out against allowing transgender athletes in women’s sport.

Another issue Devine found vexing natural-born female Olympians was the lack of consultation the IOC perpetrated when crafting the transgender allowances. Athletes feel that the IOC did not take enough time to talk about the proposals with women Olympians before summarily enacting the rules.

The IOC guidelines in question read as follows: “It is necessary to ensure insofar as possible that trans athletes are not excluded from the opportunity to participate in sporting competition. The overriding sporting objective is and remains the guarantee of fair competition. To require surgical anatomical changes as a precondition to participation is not necessary to preserve fair competition and may be inconsistent with developing legislation and notions of human rights.”

It is bad enough that these guidelines were put in place without consulting the Olympians who would be affected, but the testosterone levels are even higher than most other leagues that have put similar rules into effect, the paper said.

As the paper noted, the usual testosterone level in natural-born women is “between 0.06 and 1.68nmols/L.” While, “The typical range for men is 7.7 to 29.4nmols/L. The IOC is close to introducing new guidelines requiring transgender athletes to lower their testosterone even further, to 5nmols/L, if they want to compete in women’s sport.”

One respondent to the survey was quite specific as to her complaint about the transgender rule.

“New guidelines do not level the playing field, or protect our human rights to equal opportunities,” the Olympian wrote. “There was not enough science-based research on elite athletes to make rules. It’s a live experiment where female athletes will lose out until the obvious is proved. Then it will be changed. That’s not fair.”
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-18-2019 at 08:30 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No no no there sweetcheeks...you woemen overwhelmingly supported this trans weirdosexual nonsense...you wanted woke, now you got woke.

Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No no no there sweetcheeks...you woemen overwhelmingly supported this trans weirdosexual nonsense...you wanted woke, now you got woke.

Deal with it.

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Deal with it.
    It is almost as if these women are suggesting that there are some things that women can't do better than men. Heresy!

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Oh please...please...somebody with skilz and the time, make me a portmanteau meme of Nelson Muntz and Honkler with the caption:

HANK HANK!

They're realizing now that it was a bad idea?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It is almost as if these women are suggesting that there are some things that women can't do better than men. Heresy!
    Blasphemy!

Hypocrites. They certainly don't have any problems with trans-genders competing in men's Olympics.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don’t know. Flo Jo still holds the record in both the 100 meters and 200 meters. Probably juiced, but there you go.

Fewer than 150 men ever have official times under 10 seconds in the 100 meters.

Look at the numbers. A trans man might not be that competitive. He would already have to be at elite level. As far as anyone knows, there is nobody competing in Division 1 or Pro levels in Track and field. CeCe Telfer is Division 2.

I think we have yet to see the health implication of this, um, trend. What I know is that there was a lot of controversy about Chinese swimmers and the way the system developed them. When the Berlin Wall fell SI did a huge story about what those medical records revealed. German women athletes brought up under the state system suffered from a lot of rare and aggressive cancers, infertility, and gave birth to children with horrible birth defects that were directly related to drugs they were given without their knowledge or consent in that old system.

When you look at the list of banned substances, it is incredible to me that an athlete can’t take a decongestant, some asthma medications, or even ginseng to keep their eligibility. Steroids and growth hormones are strictly banned, yet those levels are not taken into consideration when the athlete claims some perversion.
    Last edited by euphemia; 06-17-2019 at 05:33 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I don’t know. Flo Jo still holds the record in both the 100 meters and 200 meters. Probably juiced, but there you go.

Fewer than 150 men ever have official times under 10 seconds in the 100 meters.

Look at the numbers. A trans man might not be that competitive. He would already have to be at elite level. As far as anyone knows, there is nobody competing in Division 1 or Pro levels in Track and field. CeCe Telfer is Division 2.

I think we have yet to see the health implication of this, um, trend. What I know is that there was a lot of controversy about Chinese swimmers and the way the system developed them. When the Berlin Wall fell SI did a huge story about what those medical records revealed. German women athletes brought up under the state system suffered from a lot of rare and aggressive cancers, infertility, and gave birth to children with horrible birth defects that were directly related to drugs they were given without their knowledge or consent in that old system.

When you look at the list of banned substances, it is incredible to me that an athlete can’t take a decongestant, some asthma medications, or even ginseng to keep their eligibility. Steroids and growth hormones are strictly banned, yet those levels are not taken into consideration when the athlete claims some perversion.
    There shouldn't be separate male and female sports. Just sports. Everyone should be on a level playing field. In every endeavor, not just sports. Eliminate quotas and so called Affirmative Action.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    There shouldn't be separate male and female sports. Just sports. Everyone should be on a level playing field. In every endeavor, not just sports. Eliminate quotas and so called Affirmative Action.
    Lol... You are right... If someone wants to apply the rules of baseball in the game of soccer why not?
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Women's leagues is basically like the Special Olympics, it's mostly for fun and not really for sport.

Women will never be as strong, fast, or as smart as men, which is why they have their own leagues in sports, chess, billiards, etc.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Basing results on merit is racist, you bigoted $#@!lord.

The Myth of White Meritocracy

https://progressive.org/op-eds/the-m...chavis-190314/

Even the one thing that women are supposed to be good at, making sandwiches, they still aren't as good as men.

WORLD SANDWICH CHAMPIONSHIP 2018

1st Place: David Molina
    2nd Place: Kathleen Harman
    3rd Place: Adam Feinberg

Source:
    https://worldfoodchampionships.com/scores/competition/5
    - Kim Kardashian

Imagine how much money we would save on Title IX enforcement.
    #NashvilleStrong

Holyfield vs Michelle Obama

Current odds are 1:1

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Women's leagues is basically like the Special Olympics, it's mostly for fun and not really for sport.

Women will never be as strong, fast, or as smart as men, which is why they have their own leagues in sports, chess, billiards, etc.
    At the lower levels they are generally as smart as men, but in the upper strata , they pretty much
    don't exist.

I think there are many sports where men and women could complete as equals. Not all men would beat all women. Not on every level. Mo’Ne Davis was pretty awesome in the LLWS. Look up some video on her.
    #NashvilleStrong

I think there are many sports where men and women could complete as equals. Not all men would beat all women. Not on every level. Mo’Ne Davis was pretty awesome in the LLWS. Look up some video on her.
    Little League Baseball pitcher? LOL
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Jacks and Checkers.

Video link

She pitched a shutout during that series. She was exciting to watch.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Fixed it for you man. I raised three girls, and my young wife and know better...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Not all men can beat all women.
    #NashvilleStrong

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, but high school boys can.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I don’t know if I buy that. Attitudes haven’t quite resolved on that score. In other words, opportunities do not match the potential.
    #NashvilleStrong

I don’t know if I buy that. Attitudes haven’t quite resolved on that score. In other words, opportunities do not match the potential.

I know, right. Black athletes, especially in basketball have lacked opportunities...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

And a 203 rated man can beat 2 of the highest rated female tennis stars with ease.
    https://www.theguardian.com/observer...543962,00.html

You have no idea how many times my wife and daughters asked me "why don't you do it this way?". Duh... lol

In a physical sport, a female athlete put up against a similarly trained male athlete, will lose almost every single time.

I'll have to go dig it up, an article where they described how a female MMA fighter was put in the ring with a trans weirdo MMA fighter.

She was almost killed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast