Thread: Your Reputation Score

Your Reputation Score

http://www.mylife.com/marketing-page...w-HoNWj2dwcyQM

Some features it offers:

See Your Reputation Score

Your public Background Report & reviews contribute to your Reputation Score. It affects you in more ways than you realize — from your career to your relationships.

Improve & Monitor Your Reputation

Correct, enhance & monitor all of the public info we find about you, & request reviews from people you know. Remove personal info from sites & sources you cannot control.

Alerts When Someone Searches For You

With 30 million searches monthly, you'll get important alerts when someone searches for your private info.

I give up,...where am I?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry losers and haters, but my reputation score is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

My reputation is beyond repute . LOL
    Do something Danke

Been here for 1 year and 9 months and have never repped anybody.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    http://www.mylife.com/marketing-page...w-HoNWj2dwcyQM

Some features it offers:

See Your Reputation Score

Your public Background Report & reviews contribute to your Reputation Score. It affects you in more ways than you realize — from your career to your relationships.

Improve & Monitor Your Reputation

Correct, enhance & monitor all of the public info we find about you, & request reviews from people you know. Remove personal info from sites & sources you cannot control.

Alerts When Someone Searches For You

With 30 million searches monthly, you'll get important alerts when someone searches for your private info.

I give up,...where am I?
    Danke , Anti Globalist and Jules are probably responsible for a big percentage of those rep searches .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Been here for 1 year and 9 months and have never repped anybody.
    -rep
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LOL

Depends on who you ask.

On the plus side,, all those flags discourage Identity Theft.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    -rep
    Plus rep
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    LOL

Depends on who you ask.

On the plus side,, all those flags discourage Identity Theft.
    Good point .
    Do something Danke