Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Alex Jones offers $1M reward for leads into who planted kiddie porn on his servers

  1. #1

    Alex Jones offers $1M reward for leads into who planted kiddie porn on his servers

    Alex Jones offers $1M reward as FBI investigates child pornography planted on his Infowars server

    https://www.courant.com/news/connect...i5i-story.html

    By DAVE ALTIMARI - JUN 14, 2019 - 5:20 PM

    The FBI has informed Alex Jones someone planted child pornography on the servers for his Infowars website and on Friday the controversial radio host offered a $1 million reward for any information leading to an arrest.

    Federal authorities have been conducting a child pornography investigation for several weeks after they reviewed emailed threats made against Jones that contained links to child pornography websites, according to his attorney Norm Pattis.

    Pattis appeared on Jones’ show late Friday afternoon to discuss the incident. But before he did Jones went on a five-minute, profanity-laced rant announcing the reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of whoever infiltrated the his company’s servers.

    “Someone is trying to set me up with child pornography and we’re going to find you,” Jones said.

    Pattis said he was notified a few weeks ago by the company that is reviewing all of the emails Infowars receives that there were 12 suspicious ones that appeared to be threats against Jones but actually contained child pornography.

    “These were emails that if you, me or one of your workers had opened we would have been subjected to five years in federal prison,” Pattis said.

    Jones is being sued by several victims of the Sandy Hook school massacre. They are alleging he and his company have profited from spreading the story that the shooting was a hoax. He hired Pattis to represent him in Connecticut after Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis grew frustrated Jones and Infowars weren’t complying with simple discovery requests and threatened to sanction Jones.

    The plaintiffs include the parents of four children killed at the Newtown school: Jacqueline and Mark Barden, parents of Daniel; Nicole and Ian Hockley, parents of Dylan; Francine and David Wheeler, parents of Ben; and Jennifer Hensel and Jeremy Richman, parents of Avielle Richman. Other plaintiffs are relatives of slain first-grade teacher Victoria Leigh Soto; Erica Lafferty-Garbatini, daughter of slain Principal Dawn Hochsprung; and William Aldenberg, a longtime FBI agent and a first responder.

    The lawsuit accuses Jones of orchestrating a sustained attack that lasted for years, accusing family members of being actors, stating as fact that the shooting was a hoax and inciting others to act on those claims all because it was good for his ratings, drew advertisers and made him money.

    Lawyers from the firm of Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder, who are representing Sandy Hook families, are seeking emails and tips Jones received following the shooting.

    They have constantly complained Jones and his company haven’t shared all of their records. Specifically they are seeking data relating to Infowars’ marketing, sales and web activities.

    Pattis said there are more than 9.3 million emails that need to be culled in the search for specific ones that name Sandy Hook victims or their families and the gunman, Adam Lanza, among others.

    That case is one of several occurring simultaneously involving the Sandy Hook families and Jones and his company. The other lawsuits were filed in Texas, where Jones’ Infowars show is based. Neil Heslin, the father of slain student Jesse Lewis, and Scarlettt Lewis, Jesse’s mother, along with Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, whose son, Noah Pozner, died in the massacre, filed separate lawsuits in Travis County, Texas.

    In a deposition recorded March 14 for one of the Texas lawsuits against Jones, he blames part of his conspiracy theory background on his “psychosis."

    “I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I’m now learning a lot of times things aren’t staged,” Jones said. “So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong; but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people.”

    But Jones stops short of acknowledging that he no longer believes the shooting was a hoax.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    I suppose the only defense if you were to find them yourself would be to physically destroy the device.

    Much as I hate pedos you can't have possession=guilt, they should have to prove you solicited or purchased them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I suppose the only defense if you were to find them yourself would be to physically destroy the device.

    Much as I hate pedos you can't have possession=guilt, they should have to prove you solicited or purchased them.
    Bill Cooper did say that Alex Jones was nothing more then controlled Opposition i always did find strange how he did have access to the Bohemian Grove unless of course someone from there knew jones.

  5. #4
    Jones is being sued by several victims of the Sandy Hook school massacre. They are alleging he and his company have profited from spreading the story that the shooting was a hoax. He hired Pattis to represent him in Connecticut after Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis grew frustrated Jones and Infowars weren’t complying with simple discovery requests and threatened to sanction Jones.
    I have always questioned Sandy Hook school massacre and has anyone how noticed even after the school was demolished the FBI never released any tapes from the inside of the school during the shooting? looks like the elitists are trying to take down Alex Jones.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Bill Cooper did say that Alex Jones was nothing more then controlled Opposition i always did find strange how he did have access to the Bohemian Grove unless of course someone from there knew jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I have always questioned Sandy Hook school massacre and has anyone how noticed even after the school was demolished the FBI never released any tapes from the inside of the school during the shooting? looks like the elitists are trying to take down Alex Jones.
    I've never known what to think of AJ, my best guess would be that he is some kind of double agent and it is impossible to tell which side his real loyalties lie with.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Alex Jones offers $1M reward as FBI investigates child pornography planted on his Infowars server

    https://www.courant.com/news/connect...i5i-story.html

    By DAVE ALTIMARI - JUN 14, 2019 - 5:20 PM

    The FBI has informed Alex Jones someone planted child pornography on the servers for his Infowars website and on Friday the controversial radio host offered a $1 million reward for any information leading to an arrest.

    Federal authorities have been conducting a child pornography investigation for several weeks after they reviewed emailed threats made against Jones that contained links to child pornography websites, according to his attorney Norm Pattis.

    Pattis appeared on Jones’ show late Friday afternoon to discuss the incident. But before he did Jones went on a five-minute, profanity-laced rant announcing the reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of whoever infiltrated the his company’s servers.

    “Someone is trying to set me up with child pornography and we’re going to find you,” Jones said.

    Pattis said he was notified a few weeks ago by the company that is reviewing all of the emails Infowars receives that there were 12 suspicious ones that appeared to be threats against Jones but actually contained child pornography.

    “These were emails that if you, me or one of your workers had opened we would have been subjected to five years in federal prison,” Pattis said.

    Jones is being sued by several victims of the Sandy Hook school massacre. They are alleging he and his company have profited from spreading the story that the shooting was a hoax. He hired Pattis to represent him in Connecticut after Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis grew frustrated Jones and Infowars weren’t complying with simple discovery requests and threatened to sanction Jones.

    The plaintiffs include the parents of four children killed at the Newtown school: Jacqueline and Mark Barden, parents of Daniel; Nicole and Ian Hockley, parents of Dylan; Francine and David Wheeler, parents of Ben; and Jennifer Hensel and Jeremy Richman, parents of Avielle Richman. Other plaintiffs are relatives of slain first-grade teacher Victoria Leigh Soto; Erica Lafferty-Garbatini, daughter of slain Principal Dawn Hochsprung; and William Aldenberg, a longtime FBI agent and a first responder.

    The lawsuit accuses Jones of orchestrating a sustained attack that lasted for years, accusing family members of being actors, stating as fact that the shooting was a hoax and inciting others to act on those claims all because it was good for his ratings, drew advertisers and made him money.

    Lawyers from the firm of Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder, who are representing Sandy Hook families, are seeking emails and tips Jones received following the shooting.

    They have constantly complained Jones and his company haven’t shared all of their records. Specifically they are seeking data relating to Infowars’ marketing, sales and web activities.

    Pattis said there are more than 9.3 million emails that need to be culled in the search for specific ones that name Sandy Hook victims or their families and the gunman, Adam Lanza, among others.

    That case is one of several occurring simultaneously involving the Sandy Hook families and Jones and his company. The other lawsuits were filed in Texas, where Jones’ Infowars show is based. Neil Heslin, the father of slain student Jesse Lewis, and Scarlettt Lewis, Jesse’s mother, along with Leonard Pozner and Veronique De La Rosa, whose son, Noah Pozner, died in the massacre, filed separate lawsuits in Travis County, Texas.

    In a deposition recorded March 14 for one of the Texas lawsuits against Jones, he blames part of his conspiracy theory background on his “psychosis."

    “I, myself, have almost had like a form of psychosis back in the past where I basically thought everything was staged, even though I’m now learning a lot of times things aren’t staged,” Jones said. “So I think as a pundit, someone giving an opinion, that, you know, my opinions have been wrong; but they were never wrong consciously to hurt people.”

    But Jones stops short of acknowledging that he no longer believes the shooting was a hoax.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	6514
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  8. #7
    Kiddie porn? That's ridiculous. Everyone knows that Alex is into trannies.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I have always questioned Sandy Hook school massacre and has anyone how noticed even after the school was demolished the FBI never released any tapes from the inside of the school during the shooting? looks like the elitists are trying to take down Alex Jones.
    I remember when I first heard about SH on a breaking news report on my way home from work. To me it just did not sound right. I doubted what was being said from the very beginning. When Obama came out wiping tears out of his eyes( Oh Please) saying we need gun control it just pissed me off.

    I could tell everyone else believed it which to me was very disappointing but, I knew it was best to just not say anything to anyone about what I thought. This dissension come from always being skeptical and being labeled a nut job, degenerate ect ect if I spoke out about it.. Most of the time I don't care what people think of me but I do have a certain instinct of when I should keep my mouth shut for my own preservation especially when it comes to doing business and working with others. This is the type of thing I usually only discuss with people who some what agree with my point of view.

    I found it ironic after listening to AJ on the subject that I agreed with him. I don't like agreeing with AJ. Then when he started changing his story he kinda reminded me of Glen Beck who in my book is a traitor. For all I know this whole law suit thing over it may be a type of elaborate hoax on top of the other hoax.

    No matter what is happening with Alex Jones I still don't believe the SH story or the 9-11 story either.

    As far as the porn thing on his sever I am kinda not believing it. I think he is controlled opposition and that this may be a ploy of some kind to get people to go listen to their garbage which I don't want to hear.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 06-16-2019 at 12:47 AM.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    i always did find strange how he did have access to the Bohemian Grove unless of course someone from there knew jones.
    Lol they gave up some of their biggest names and attendees of Bohemian Grove, in some of the most humiliating ways, just to make AJ the leader of the controlled opposition? Oh and purposefully make him so popular that he has to be censored by the tech giants, and then what?Nah, sorry, don't buy it.

    If it wasn't for AJ, I would've never watched From Freedom to Fascism and never would've even known about Ron Paul and his epic office table sign. I think many in the so called "movement" can say the same.
    Last edited by eleganz; 06-16-2019 at 01:11 AM.
    How to plug a TWEET in post [ TWEET] [/TWEET ]

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I remember when I first heard about SH on a breaking news report on my way home from work. To me it just did not sound right. I doubted what was being said from the very beginning. When Obama came out wiping tears out of his eyes( Oh Please) saying we need gun control it just pissed me off.

    I could tell everyone else believed it which to me was very disappointing but, I knew it was best to just not say anything to anyone about what I thought. This dissension come from always being skeptical and being labeled a nut job, degenerate ect ect if I spoke out about it.. Most of the time I don't care what people think of me but I do have a certain instinct of when I should keep my mouth shut for my own preservation especially when it comes to doing business and working with others. This is the type of thing I usually only discuss with people who some what agree with my point of view.

    I found it ironic after listening to AJ on the subject that I agreed with him. I don't like agreeing with AJ. Then when he started changing his story he kinda reminded me of Glen Beck who in my book is a traitor. For all I know this whole law suit thing over it may be a type of elaborate hoax on top of the other hoax.

    No matter what is happening with Alex Jones I still don't believe the SH story or the 9-11 story either.

    As far as the porn thing on his sever I am kinda not believing it. I think he is controlled opposition and that this may be a ploy of some kind to get people to go listen to their garbage which I don't want to hear.

    You know its kinda rather strange about SH story is that in other conspiracy forums including ATS. They made it a law where you cant talk about it at all. If you do you will get banned or forced by to thread delete and then they IP ban you.
    Unlike 9/11 its clear the TPTB want SH to be forgotten. And the agendas being pushed for gun control.


    I found it ironic after listening to AJ on the subject that I agreed with him. I don't like agreeing with AJ. Then when he started changing his story he kinda reminded me of Glen Beck who in my book is a traitor. For all I know this whole law suit thing over it may be a type of elaborate hoax on top of the other hoax.
    I think the law suit by the families of SH agaisnt Jones could be a Hoax to.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-16-2019 at 01:46 AM.

  13. #11

  14. #12

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I suppose the only defense if you were to find them yourself would be to physically destroy the device.

    Much as I hate pedos you can't have possession=guilt, they should have to prove you solicited or purchased them.
    Pete Townsend of The Who got avoided prison for possessing child porn based on his claiming that he was doing "research." Actually he did more than possess it. He paid for access with a credit card. He got 5 years on an abuse registry though. (Really it's for life considering how famous he is).

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-scandal.html
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  16. #14
    Hope the people who planted child porn on his servers get whats coming to them.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Pete Townsend of The Who got avoided prison for possessing child porn based on his claiming that he was doing "research." Actually he did more than possess it. He paid for access with a credit card. He got 5 years on an abuse registry though. (Really it's for life considering how famous he is).

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-scandal.html
    Some animals are more equal.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #16
    I'll bet Joe Biden has a warehouse full, he probably supplied it to whoever planted it.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Alex Jones was just doing "research" for his Pizzagate story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  21. #18
    I'm pretty sure Ron and Rand would take Alex's calls. They might even consider him a friend. If either are true, that's good enough for me.

  22. #19
    Last week Infowars radio and TV host Alex Jones announced a reward for information leading to an arrest of the person or group responsible for bombarding his organization with emails containing malware and links to child pornography.
    Jones originally offered a $1 million reward during a passionate rant on his Friday broadcast. After discussing the matter with his lawyer, Jones provided clarification and reduced the reward to $100,000 for information leading to an arrest of the individual or group sending his organization emails with child pornography, as was first revealed last week. On Monday, Jones elaborated further, explaining that the media misrepresented the situation by claiming child pornography was “planted” on his servers.
    According to Jones, nefarious individuals our groups are repeatedly sending his organization emails containing malware and child pornography. The FBI has been notified and is investigating the matter, but Jones is hoping to speed up the process by offering the $1 million reward.
    However, Jones also lambasted the mainstream media for inaccurately reporting that child porn was “planted” on his servers. According to Jones, people are emailing child pornography to his employees, which could legally entrap them should they open the email. It is a criminal offense to knowingly view child pornography in the United States.


    His employees are not viewing said emails, and instead reporting them to the FBI.
    Mainstream media seemed to suggest child pornography, in fact, made its way onto Jones’ servers somehow, and that Jones is now attempting to determine who is responsible.
    Courant wrote:
    The FBI has informed Alex Jones someone planted child pornography on the servers for his Infowars website and on Friday the controversial radio host offered a $1 million reward for any information leading to an arrest.


    Federal authorities have been conducting a child pornography investigation for several weeks after they reviewed emailed threats made against Jones that contained links to child pornography websites, according to his attorney Norm Pattis.

    In short, there are emails being sent to Jones and his organizations containing links to malware and child pornography. These emails are on his servers, but because none of his employees or Jones have clicked on the emails, there is no malware or child pornography actually on Jones’ servers. The media, intentionally or unintentionally, misrepresented this, likely in an attempt to make Jones and Infowars look like incompetents who cannot secure their internal servers.
    However, they were completely correct that Jones is offering a $100,000 reward in exchange for information leading to the arrest of those responsible.

    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/yes-al...details-wrong/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



Similar Threads

  1. China Offers $86,000 Reward For Snitching On Porn
    By Swordsmyth in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2018, 04:41 AM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-03-2018, 11:18 PM
  3. Alex Jones the transgender porn aficionado
    By ThePaleoLibertarian in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2018, 09:35 AM
  4. Another TSA Kiddie Porn Ring Busted
    By presence in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 09:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •