Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POLL: 30 Percent of Americans Want to Halt ALL Immigration

POLL: 30 Percent of Americans Want to Halt ALL Immigration

A May poll released on June 4 by Cygnal shows that almost 30 percent of Americans surveyed want to halt all immigration to the United States, both legal and illegal.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/poll-3...l-immigration/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Raises hand.

Add me to the list.

Shut it ALL down...country is closed. $#@! off back to wherever the hell you came from.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Trump has reduced legal immigration.

If there is someone who runs on an immigration freeze let me know.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I definitely think we need a break. Maybe four years or so.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Raises hand.

Add me to the list.

Shut it ALL down...country is closed. $#@! off back to wherever the hell you came from.
    Aye.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Raises hand.

Add me to the list.

That seems a little extreme. We need more Nigerian nurses.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Neg Rep
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lifetime supply of dick pills and 1 trillion Zimbabwean dollar and I will be out of here with HB and that injun. They ain't gonna do well in Nigeria but I will try my very best to protect their pale sorry arses.

Don't curb it , just send them to the right places, and permanently ;
    NY
    CA

And cut all federal aid to both.

No, that's Brazilian Nurses.

That means 70% feel otherwise. Looks like trump's propaganda campaign against immigrants is failing pretty badly. I doubt he'll be able to get it up over 50% before he loses the next election.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    That means 70% feel otherwise. Looks like trump's propaganda campaign against immigrants is failing pretty badly. I doubt he'll be able to get it up over 50% before he loses the next election.
    It's growing and the number who want reduced immigration is even larger.

You can't fight the truth.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

30% want no more immigration and I am sure a lot more want the number reduced especially from the southern border

Obama couldn't get it up either , that explains the wilder beast that he married , I
    think it identified as a human , hence it was legal, and allowed to use Target Store's
    restrooms.

Only 30%? I would have expected 50-60%.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since there is no valid reason to add immigrants to a debt ridden welfare state that is currently collecting record tax revenue and spending a trillion a year more than that , I support a ten year freeze for starters .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Since there is no valid reason to add immigrants to a debt ridden welfare state that is currently collecting record tax revenue and spending a trillion a year more than that , I support a ten year freeze for starters .
    I'd be for expelling Injuns back to Asia too.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

http://www.cygn.al/cygnal-poll-nearl...89064017910438

56% of respondents believe that Trump doesn’t deserve a second term in office- 35% said he does

approximately 39% of all respondents held populist views

42% think the US is headed in the right direction while 54% said wrong track. Nearly 30% of respondents said definitely wrong track.

Trump’s favorability is net -13 overall- For context, Ronald Reagan was at +36 net favorability in 1983.

Biden (+7), Sanders (+1), and the Democratic Party (+3) all have positive net favorabilities overall.

President Donald Trump has a good shot at re-election because 47% of voters believe the economy is better now than a year ago

If the election were held today, 36.9% would vote for Trump (26.1% definitely) and 42.2% would pick whichever Democratic candidate

Abortion- 12.3% said it should be illegal in all cases.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-14-2019 at 08:55 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	6510
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

After years of decline and as soon as trump got elected everything shifted to “immigration”. So much so that the problem “exploded” overnight, making me wonder how all of a sudden thousands of poor people coalesced faster and stronger than Ron Paul’s movement and rise to fame.

Amazingly and immediately, End the Fed, IMF, CIA, FedDeptEd and other issues we fought so hard to bring to the fore-front are now ancient history.

Americans do have short memories indeed. And they always look for others to blame. So instead of wondering who in the deep state helped this “immigration problem” grow to such a degree, people find it easier to be accomplices.

It’s one thing to work toward ending incentives and welfare, but it is another for so-called liberty people to actually want to restrict other people’s right to move freely while creating an environment where they are forced to be documented

Talk about neocons in the GOP, bad apples in the Libertarian party... the liberty movement here on this forum has lost its way and is no better than the prior mentioned.

It sickens me.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I'd be for expelling Injuns back to Asia too.
    There is no Indiana without me . I am the glue that holds it together . I was born here . It belongs to me . I have even been decorated by two different Governors , they come and go but I am always here . If I was born in Asia I would be King there .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    http://www.cygn.al/cygnal-poll-nearl...89064017910438

56% of respondents believe that Trump doesn’t deserve a second term in office- 35% said he does

approximately 39% of all respondents held populist views

42% think the US is headed in the right direction while 54% said wrong track. Nearly 30% of respondents said definitely wrong track.

Trump’s favorability is net -13 overall- For context, Ronald Reagan was at +36 net favorability in 1983.

Biden (+7), Sanders (+1), and the Democratic Party (+3) all have positive net favorabilities overall.

President Donald Trump has a good shot at re-election because 47% of voters believe the economy is better now than a year ago

If the election were held today, 36.9% would vote for Trump (26.1% definitely) and 42.2% would pick whichever Democratic candidate

Abortion- 12.3% said it should be illegal in all cases.
    So this is a biased leftist poll?
    Thanks for that information.
    The number of people who want to freeze all immigration must be much higher than 30%.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    After years of decline and as soon as trump got elected everything shifted to “immigration”. So much so that the problem “exploded” overnight, making me wonder how all of a sudden thousands of poor people coalesced faster and stronger than Ron Paul’s movement and rise to fame.
    The globalists poured gasoline on the fire to try and complete the invasion before Trump could fulfill his promise to secure the border.

Amazingly and immediately, End the Fed, IMF, CIA, FedDeptEd and other issues we fought so hard to bring to the fore-front are now ancient history.
    When a knife is pressed against your throat your impending bankruptcy does tend to be pushed down in priority but we haven't forgotten those issues.

Americans do have short memories indeed. And they always look for others to blame. So instead of wondering who in the deep state helped this “immigration problem” grow to such a degree, people find it easier to be accomplices.
    You are talking about yourself?

It’s one thing to work toward ending incentives and welfare, but it is another for so-called liberty people to actually want to restrict other people’s right to move freely while creating an environment where they are forced to be documented
    There never was a right to enter our country and it is the invasion that is creating the environment that encourages documentation.
    If we secure the border we won't need nearly as much internal enforcement.

Talk about neocons in the GOP, bad apples in the Libertarian party... the liberty movement here on this forum has lost its way and is no better than the prior mentioned.

It sickens me.
    You are the one who has lost his way in pursuit of utopia.
    You sicken me.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Only 30%? I would have expected 50-60%.
    50%/60% Are brainwashed into believing that open borders and Diversity is our strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The number of people who want to freeze all immigration must be much higher than 30%.
    I believe that poll mostly polled in leftists only. arent these the same polls that gave Hillary such favorable ratings? you know what if Biden wins i will laugh it and i will say that America would be moving in the wrong direction 70%.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump's own polling shows he would likely lose if the election were held today. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pres...ry?id=63718268

President Trump’s internal polling data from March showed him far behind Joe Biden in key battleground states

Data from President Donald Trump's first internal reelection campaign poll conducted in March, obtained exclusively by ABC News, showed him losing a matchup by wide margins to former Vice President Joe Biden in key battleground states.

Trump has repeatedly denied that such data exists.

The polling data, revealed for the first time by ABC News, showed a double-digit lead for Biden in Pennsylvania 55-39 and Wisconsin 51-41 and had Biden leading by seven points in Florida. In Texas, a Republican stronghold, the numbers showed the president only leading by two points.

ABC News did not obtain the poll’s early matchups against other candidates.

The New York Times was first to report the existence of the internal polls.

When presented by ABC News with these numbers, the Trump campaign confirmed the data saying in a statement that the numbers were old and that they have seen huge swings in Trump’s favor.
    He does not believe in polls- unless they show him ahead.

"Nobody showed you those polls because those polls don't exist, George. Those polls don't exist. I'm losing in 15 out of 17 states? Those polls don't exist," Trump said.

"I just was given a meeting with my pollster who I frankly don't even believe in pollsters if you want to know the truth, you just run a campaign and whatever it is, it is, but I just had a meeting with somebody that's a pollster and I'm winning everywhere, so I don't know what you're talking about."
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-14-2019 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump's own polling shows he would likely lose if the election were held today. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pres...ry?id=63718268
    Election polling is worthless this early and that poll may be manipulated, Trump has said he would prefer to run against Biden.
    And that has nothing to do with the immigration question.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So, 30% of Americans want to restrict the supply of labor to raise their own wages.

The teamsters are heroes...

...until the whole country looks like Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So, 30% of Americans want to restrict the supply of labor to raise their own wages.

The teamsters are heroes...

...until the whole country looks like Detroit.
    You just can't stand the idea of keeping the communist hordes out.
    Why is that?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast