Thread: Oregon Church Hosting Antifa Summer Camp for Children

Oregon Church Hosting Antifa Summer Camp for Children

A Portland area church is hosting a social justice summer camp to indoctrinate children into Antifa.

The camp, called Budding Roses, features a masked child in their flyer.

According to their Facebook page, “Budding Roses is a volunteer collective of educators, students and activists who provide free social justice summer camps and year-round workshops for Portland-area youth in 4th-8th grade.”

“In our work we strive to be a resource for both the campers, their families, and the broader community. With funding from the Black Rose Anarchist Federation, an online fundraising campaign, and in-kind donations of space, supplies, and services we were able to offer two hot meals a day, school supplies, and a back-to-school haircut for youth last summer. In addition to this we hope that with the skills, ideas and support found at Budding Roses, each camper is empowered to make a lasting positive change in their community,” their page explains.

https://www.facebook.com/BuddingRose...type=3&theater

The camp is free and is aimed at children who are entering 4th-8th grades. In addition to being funded by the Black Rose Anarchist Federation, a fundraiser for the children’s camp featured bands such as “DIY Sluts” and “None But Equals.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-for-children/
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

You should remember that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't see any references to Antifa at the link. Fake news?
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I don't see any references to Antifa at the link. Fake news?
    Nope, the flyer features a child in a mask protesting for social justice. That is what antifa is made up of, people in masks protesting for social justice.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

That is extremely $#@!ed up.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

J Media, who first reported on the existence of the camp, wrote that “the first thing that struck me, before anything else, was the mask-clad, fist-raising elementary school kids in the illustration. Teaching incoming 4th-8th-graders how to riot, become members of antifa, and join a communist revolution seems a bit much—even for Portland, Oregon. Notice the star on the mask and the raised fist. Classic imagery from the USSR, China, and other violent Marxist revolutions in the 20th century.
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.