Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [Debate on now] Dems name 20 candidates for first debates

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Caught a little of Fox News sound bytes here and there to hear what sounds like virtue signalling and shilling for Kamala. I suspect she is the Neocon's favorite puppet with the added benefit they virtue signal to say hey look at how non-racist we are which comes off insulting to the viewer.

Besides no one thinks they are racist even those that call them racist to score news media political points so why even play that game.
    Of course shes the neocons favorite puppet. Shes a female version of Obama.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Andrew Yang supporters are furious after the Democratic candidate claimed his mic was cut during last night’s debate.
    “I feel bad for those who tuned in to see and support me that I didn’t get more airtime. Will do better (my mic being off unless called on didn’t help),” tweeted Yang.
    Second, I feel bad for those who tuned in to see and support me that I didn’t get more airtime. Will do better (my mic being off unless called on didn’t help) and glad to have another opportunity in July (and afterwards)!
    — Andrew Yang (@AndrewYang) June 28, 2019
    This prompted the hashtag #LetYangSpeak to trend on Twitter.
    A video from the debate appears to show the moment when Yang’s mic was cut to prevent him jumping into the conversation, which was allowed of other candidates.

Another supporter pointed out that Senator Michael Bennet got 5 questions to Yang’s 2 despite Yang polling ahead of him.
    Here's a list of the candidates ordered by # of direct questions they were asked. Bear in mind these questions were determined in advance by NBC. Polling obviously influenced this, but Yang is outpolling half the candidates. Why did Bennet at 0.4% get 5 and Yang 2? #LetYangSpeak pic.twitter.com/Qw1ZmHxSCJ
    — Scott Santens (@scottsantens) June 28, 2019

More at: https://www.infowars.com/andrew-yang...nights-debate/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A top Joe Biden 2020 campaign fundraiser informed the former vice president that he is leaving the campaign effort, spelling further trouble for the beleaguered Democrat from Delaware.
    “I had actually let the campaign know I’d pulled back my support of Biden for now,” said Tom McInerney, a lawyer from San Francisco and past Obama bundler who also noted “I would imagine I’m not alone.”
    “I don’t think he did well last night,” McInerney said in an interview with CNBC.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/skyfal...ures-expected/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Damn Swalwell is terrible - "break up with Russia, make up with NATO" (in cutesy voice)

How did this doofus ever get elected in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    There is no reasonable explanation for Swalwell .
    Swalwell was elected to get rid of long time incumbent Pete Stark. People were angry with incumbents (“vote them out”l. Swalwell was able to get GOP voters in the General election by being pro-military (neo-con), also local neocon media backed him. In many Districts in California, the General election is between two Democrats (top two). The Dem that can get Republicans to vote for them can win.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Swalwell was elected to get rid of long time incumbent Pete Stark. People were angry with incumbents (“vote them out”l. Swalwell was able to get GOP voters in the General election by being pro-military (neo-con), also local neocon media backed him. In many Districtsin California, the General election is between two Democrats (top two). The Dem that can get Republicans to vote for them can win.
    How disgusting...

In any event, that fellow is immensely inept and won't be going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    How disgusting...

In any event, that fellow is immensely inept and won't be going anywhere.
    He's worse than Obama?

Monologue: Commie Con | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)

Jun 28, 2019

Bill reacts to the first round of Democratic primary debates in his Real Time monologue.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The list of 20 is now out for the next debate .Unsincere american swalwel is out .
    Do something Danke

These are the shameful twenty Bennet , Biden , Booker , Bullock , Bootyjudge , Castro , de Blasio , Delaney , Stalin , Gillibrand , Harris , Hickenlooper , Inslee , Klobuchar , Orourke , Ryan , Sanders , Warren , Williamson and Jules endorsed Yang . This needs to be cut in half quickly , still including people at one percent in the polls . This is too many choices for the typical leftist , even all the RPF's lefties . I am still thinking Zip will go with Hickenlooper. Not sure who Oprah is taking.
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-18-2019 at 06:58 AM.
    Do something Danke

These are the shameful twenty Bennet , Biden , Booker , Bullock , Bootyjudge , Castro , de Blasio , Delaney , Stalin , Gillibrand , Harris , Hickenlooper , Inslee , Klobuchar , Orourke , Ryan , Sanders , Warren , Williamson and Jules endorsed Yang . This needs to be cut in half quickly , still including people at one percent in the polls . This is too many choices for the typical leftist , even all the RPF's lefties . I am still thinking Zip will go with Hickenlooper. Not sure who Oprah is taking.
    Don't worry. By the beginning of next year, more than half of them will have dropped out.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The list of 20 is now out for the next debate .Unsincere american swalwel is out .
    Democrat voters don't like the idea of living with fallout in order to get rid of gun nuts?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789