Thread: Ok, yea , i'm fkg pissd' at AAA........

Ok, yea , i'm fkg pissd' at AAA........

fIRST off, I called the number on my card to renew, it's the only
    number on it, so I got towing' which I figured might be the case , guess
    what, its a fargn robot.
    So , you're telling me that when I break down in the middle of a rat infested
    town, I get to try to explain to a robot for 20 minutes that I'm a member ,
    and I need assistance ......

Second, I pay , I get the top service pkg, they tell me I'm not covered for the
    first 48 hours, yea fk them .

I'm tempted to look into Coach net, or something like that, I hate robots and hate
    paying for what I'm not getting.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    fIRST off, I called the number on my card to renew, it's the only
    number on it, so I got towing' which I figured might be the case , guess
    what, its a fargn robot.
    So , you're telling me that when I break down in the middle of a rat infested
    town, I get to try to explain to a robot for 20 minutes that I'm a member ,
    and I need assistance ......

first 48 hours, yea fk them .

I'm tempted to look into Coach net, or something like that, I hate robots and hate
    paying for what I'm not getting.

I've had AAA for over 15 yrs. now. Great bunch. I use their service t least once a year. If not for myself then for someone else. Most often it's not for a tow it's for them to jimmie a lock because...keys. Sometimes someone I know will run out of gas and are too far away for me to come out. I usually ask for Vet discounts where ever I go but for those that aren't vets if you do a lot of things, and buy a lot of things, you can pretty much cover the cost.
    Sorry you had a negative experience.

Make sure you read the terms of your membership before you let it lapse. Most call centers use a form of automated system to screen calls and direct them to the right person.

We are members. One of my favorite benefits is the free annual inspection at an approved shop.
    Do something Dodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Make sure you read the terms of your membership before you let it lapse. Most call centers use a form of automated system to screen calls and direct them to the right person.

We are members. One of my favorite benefits is the free annual inspection at an approved shop.
    Dayum. Gonna have to read my membership (gold) again. Didn't know about that. That would have saved me $30. +rep.

I am also a member. I have had nothing but good results with their services.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. ~ Charles Dickens

I am not a member , mostly because I am tight and do not like paying for it . Maybe Danke will get me a membership for Christmas .
    Do something Danke

I haven't had them for years since I don't drive much any more. But when I drove a lot, they saved my ass from having a very bad day, dozens of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    first 48 hours, yea fk them
    I used to work marine towing and rescue.

This is a standard towing membership clause...otherwise you could break down, sign up and call for service five minutes later.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I used to work marine towing and rescue.

This is a standard towing membership clause...otherwise you could break down, sign up and call for service five minutes later.
    Right, I get that part, but I have been a member for many years, and I have
    called them for help 0 times, you'd think they would be able to figure
    that one out.

The biggest red flag was talking to the robot; ''I'm sorry I we don't recognize the
    area you're in, thank you for calling, and thank you for using AAA.... bzzzzz.........''

I prefer dealing with human's , I'd much rather pay twice the premium and be allowed
    that much.

if you allowed your membership to lapse, then I don’t see why you would expect them to send help when you aren’t a member. It’s a membership organization, after all. Read your membership agreement.
    Do something Dodgers.