Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 53

Thread: The State Department's War On Americans Against War On Iran

  1. #1

    The State Department's War On Americans Against War On Iran

    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Donald Trumps State Department.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Donald Trumps State Department.
    He's doing this to take away Democratic talking points.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    He's doing this to take away Democratic talking points.
    It's like triangulation on steroids.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    He's doing this to take away Democratic talking points.
    To be fair to Trump, he is very consistent in these kind of situations. 24hrs into the Skripal case, he knew the Russians did it. No need for any investigation, he already pointed fingers at the same people the deep state already wants to blame. He does this to undermine the deep state and take the narrative away from them making it his own
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  7. #6
    I have been probably more critical about Trumps views on Iran than anyone but they wouldn't of let him be president if he wasn't "tough on Iran". He did say that Iran attacked the ship but when he was pressed about what he would do about it he didn't say he would go to war with Iran or anything. He did an interview and was asked three different ways in order to trip him up and every time he derailed the question with "we will see what happens". The democrats weren't really any better when you think about the Iran deal in terms of what it was designed to do. The Iran deal was designed so that if Iran broke the deal they would have an excuse to go to war with Iran. Right now Trump appeases the hardliners by not trading with Iran, and insisting on our allies not trade with Iran, which I think is better than a deal that pretty much guarantees war with Iran after they "break the deal". The Obama adminstration spent billions of dollars hailing the deal as peace with Iran but in reality it was intervention in Iran, telling them what they are allowed to do with their own money. You guys think the strategy of not "being tough on Iran" works but how well does that work if you can't win the election?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I have been probably more critical about Trumps views on Iran than anyone but they wouldn't of let him be president if he wasn't "tough on Iran". He did say that Iran attacked the ship but when he was pressed about what he would do about it he didn't say he would go to war with Iran or anything. He did an interview and was asked three different ways in order to trip him up and every time he derailed the question with "we will see what happens". The democrats weren't really any better when you think about the Iran deal in terms of what it was designed to do. The Iran deal was designed so that if Iran broke the deal they would have an excuse to go to war with Iran. Right now Trump appeases the hardliners by not trading with Iran, and insisting on our allies not trade with Iran, which I think is better than a deal that pretty much guarantees war with Iran after they "break the deal". The Obama administration spent billions of dollars hailing the deal as peace with Iran but in reality it was intervention in Iran, telling them what they are allowed to do with their own money. You guys think the strategy of not "being tough on Iran" works but how well does that work if they can't win the election?
    This is just an easily debunkable lie, they let Obama become president and he campaigned on repairing our relationship with Iran and they did it 2x. And forget what they let him get away with during the campaign, if now that he is president, he and people in his administration cannot stop escalating with Iran, what is the point of tricking the deep state?

    It's evident to anyone who is not infatuated with Trump that he and his people are trying their darn hardest to start a war with Iran. The failure is not from lack of trying but its because of their incompetence and the level of skepticism in the general public. Trump willfully or being forced is doing the bidding of the deep state and no rational person can deny this.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is just an easily debunkable lie, they let Obama become president and he campaigned on repairing our relationship with Iran and they did it 2x. And forget what they let him get away with during the campaign, if now that he is president, he and people in his administration cannot stop escalating with Iran, what is the point of tricking the deep state?

    It's evident to anyone who is not infatuated with Trump that he and his people are trying their darn hardest to start a war with Iran. The failure is not from lack of trying but its because of their incompetence and the level of skepticism in the general public. Trump willfully or being forced is doing the bidding of the deep state and no rational person can deny this.
    The Iran deal was not a repair of relations, the Iran deal in its inception, the think tank that created it wrote in the same write up that it was designed so that they would break the deal and we would be able to go to war with Iran.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is just an easily debunkable lie, they let Obama become president and he campaigned on repairing our relationship with Iran and they did it 2x. And forget what they let him get away with during the campaign, if now that he is president, he and people in his administration cannot stop escalating with Iran, what is the point of tricking the deep state?

    It's evident to anyone who is not infatuated with Trump that he and his people are trying their darn hardest to start a war with Iran. The failure is not from lack of trying but its because of their incompetence and the level of skepticism in the general public. Trump willfully or being forced is doing the bidding of the deep state and no rational person can deny this.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to juleswin again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  12. #10

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The Iran deal was not a repair of relations, the Iran deal in its inception, the think tank that created it wrote in the same write up that it was designed so that they would break the deal and we would be able to go to war with Iran.


    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  14. #12

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    This is why Rand said he was against the Iran deal.


    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...an-deal-242945

    Rand Paul: Don’t blow up Iran deal

    By SEUNG MIN KIM

    09/20/2017 05:21 PM EDT
    Share on Facebook
    Share on Twitter

    Sen. Rand Paul, who opposed the nuclear deal with Iran two years ago, wants the United States to stay in the agreement — even as President Donald Trump sends clues that he is preparing to derail it.

    In an interview Wednesday, the Kentucky Republican said he believes evidence shows that Iran has been complying with the terms of the deal, cut by former President Barack Obama and aimed at curbing Tehran’s nuclear ambitions. Instead of withdrawing from the nuclear deal, Paul argued that the administration should instead look at a deal that would target Iran’s continuing ballistic missile program.

    “Most of the complaints about Iran don’t have anything to do with the agreement. They complain about ballistic missiles and other things, but that’s not part of the agreement,” Paul told POLITICO. “I think while the agreement’s not perfect, my main concern has always been compliance. But if they’re complying with it, I think we should stay in it.”

    Trump’s visit to the United Nations this week has drawn increased attention to the fate of the controversial nuclear deal, particularly on Wednesday when the president told reporters that he had already decided whether the United States will remain in the agreement — but declined to disclose his decision.
    POLITICO Playbook newsletter

    Sign up today to receive the #1-rated newsletter in politics
    Email

    By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from POLITICO. You can unsubscribe at any time.

    Trump shredded the Obama-era deal in his address to the U.N. General Assembly one day prior, calling the agreement “one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the United States has ever entered into.” That prompted Iranian President Hassan Rouhani to demand an apology from Trump.

    Despite the rhetoric, the Trump administration has already passed up opportunities this year to leave the agreement, re-certifying multiple times that Iran was complying with the deal’s terms.

    The next recertification deadline is Oct. 15, and if the administration declines to do so by then, it would kick the issue to Congress, which would have 60 days to re-impose sanctions on Iran and effectively kill the agreement.
    ADVERTISING

    Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, the most high-ranking Democratic lawmaker to oppose the Iran nuclear agreement two years ago, also told reporters this week that he wasn’t ready for the nation to withdraw from the deal.
    Sen. Lisa Murkowski is pictured. | AP Photo

    Senate leaves town with Graham-Cassidy bill hanging in the balance

    “I thought the agreement was a bad agreement but I also said that let’s see once it passed, let’s give it a little time to see if it’s working or not,” Schumer said. “If Iran violates the deal that’s one thing. If they don’t and do other bad things, let’s not violate the deal, let’s go after them on the other bad things.”

    But Trump has faced a significant push from hawkish Republicans on Capitol Hill to dismantle the Iran deal, which was uniformly opposed by GOP lawmakers two years ago as well as several key Democrats.

    Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), a persistent critic of the Iran deal and a Trump ally, has made it clear that he disagreed with the Trump administration’s previous certifications that Tehran was complying with the terms of the agreement.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to juleswin again.
    Rep the guy who's avatar advocated for nuclear war.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That was before the deal was implemented. After the deal was done and Rand saw that Iran was complying he decided to support it. Trump pulled out of the deal after proof Iran was complying.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Rep the guy who's avatar advocated for nuclear war.
    Ad hominem much?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    That was before the deal was implemented. After the deal was done and Rand saw that Iran was complying he decided to support it. Trump pulled out of the deal after proof Iran was complying.
    No that was when the deal was being voted on. Now you are just being purposely dishonest.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ad hominem much?
    No that guy was terrible I don't care if you think that his Avatar was anti war, he advocated for a nuclear war, he was a communist.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The Iran deal was not a repair of relations, the Iran deal in its inception, the think tank that created it wrote in the same write up that it was designed so that they would break the deal and we would be able to go to war with Iran.
    Rubbish logic. Say what you will about the Iran nuclear deal, it was negotiated with Iran on the table and even though it was not perfect, they prefer that deal to the total pressure tactic Trump and Bolton has imposed on them. If Trump thinks that deal is not good, he could have kept the deal in place while he negotiated a better deal for the US and Iran. He did not do this, he went with the neocons to cancel the deal while imposing newer sanctions on Iran.

    He is trying to push Iran into a corner in the hope that they will strike the US. He is a neocon and its high time you people stop making excuses for him on this forum. I think breitbart has a forum for that sort of shyte.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Rubbish logic. Say what you will about the Iran nuclear deal, it was negotiated with Iran on the table and even though it was not perfect, they prefer that deal to the total pressure tactic Trump and Bolton has imposed on them. If Trump thinks that deal is not good, he could have kept the deal in place while he negotiated a better deal for the US and Iran. He did not do this, he went with the neocons to cancel the deal while imposing newer sanctions on Iran.

    He is trying to push Iran into a corner in the hope that they will strike the US. He is a neocon and its high time you people stop making excuses for him on this forum. I think breitbart has a forum for that sort of shyte.
    Even when Rand said the deal was bad he said it was bad because it took off sanctions (pressure). Trump was asked what he would do about Iran after the shipping incident and he said he would bring them to the table to make a deal. He didn't say he would bomb the $#@! out of them. Thats why they wanted to put in Joe Biden, someone who was part of the whole Iran deal scam. Or impeach Trump and put in a neocon Mike Pence, who wants war with Iran. But you are right, lets vote for Tulsi Gabbard because she consponsored legislation that would authorize force against Iran, that would be a much better pressure tactic and would end all the middle east wars, its not a scam.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Even when Rand said the deal was bad he said it was bad because it took off sanctions (pressure)
    The question I have for Rand is this, why was the sanctions there in the first place? They have IAEA inspectors checking them out and according to them, they have yet to violate the treaty. So considering that Rand is the same man that went on Wolf Blitzer and said "Assad needs to go", I don't really think he is an impartial arbiter when it comes to Iran and their ally Syria.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump was asked what he would do about Iran after the shipping incident and he said he would bring them to the table to make a deal. He didn't say he would bomb the $#@! out of them.
    Ofc, he wants to put up the appearance of the reasonable one. Obama did the same thing when he started the no fly zone in Libya. He explicity said that the No fly zone was not put in to execute a regime change but that was exactly what ended up happening. If Trump doesn't want to bomb the $#@! out of them, he would have stopped provoking them a long time ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Thats why they wanted to put in Joe Biden, someone who was part of the whole Iran deal scam. Or impeach Trump and put in a neocon Mike Pence, who wants war with Iran.
    I dunno what point you are trying to make with Joe Bidden. But when it comes to Iran Trump is the most hawkish political figure we have. A man who is a complete slave to the Iran hating regime in Israel. A man whose Vice president, defense secretary and all his foreign police advisers are Iran hating demagogues.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    But you are right, lets vote for Tulsi Gabbard because she consponsored legislation that would authorize force against Iran, that would be a much better pressure tactic and would end all the middle east wars, its not a scam.
    How do you know this is not Tulsi trying to fool the neocons by voting yes on meaningless anti Iran bills? maybe they wouldn't let her be president if she didn't show that she was anti Iran. Come on, give her the same benefit of the doubt you gave Trump. Even though I think Tulsi would be slightly better than Trump, my democratic candidate is Andrew Yang not Tulsi.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The question I have for Rand is this, why was the sanctions there in the first place? They have IAEA inspectors checking them out and according to them, they have yet to violate the treaty. So considering that Rand is the same man that went on Wolf Blitzer and said "Assad needs to go", I don't really think he is an impartial arbiter when it comes to Iran and their ally Syria.



    Ofc, he wants to put up the appearance of the reasonable one. Obama did the same thing when he started the no fly zone in Libya. He explicity said that the No fly zone was not put in to execute a regime change but that was exactly what ended up happening. If Trump doesn't want to bomb the $#@! out of them, he would have stopped provoking them a long time ago.



    I dunno what point you are trying to make with Joe Bidden. But when it comes to Iran Trump is the most hawkish political figure we have. A man who is a complete slave to the Iran hating regime in Israel. A man whose Vice president, defense secretary and all his foreign police advisers are Iran hating demagogues.



    How do you know this is not Tulsi trying to fool the neocons by voting yes on meaningless anti Iran bills? maybe they wouldn't let her be president if she didn't show that she was anti Iran. Come on, give her the same benefit of the doubt you gave Trump. Even though I think Tulsi would be slightly better than Trump, my democratic candidate is Andrew Yang not Tulsi.
    Trump is such a neocon that when they tried to get Trump to endorse Pence in 2024 he declined.

  26. #23
    I don't give Tulsi Gabbard the benefit of a doubt or Trump, I trust Rand and Rand said he wouldn't support JA if he ran against Trump and goes golfing with Trump.

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Rand .. I don't really think he is an impartial arbiter when it comes to Iran and their ally Syria.
    I don't think you are impartial about nuclear war, here is a quote from your idol.

    #1. “What we affirm is that we must proceed along the path of liberation even if this costs millions of atomic victims.”



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I don't think you are impartial about nuclear war, here is a quote from your idol.
    Who said that?
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump is such a neocon that when they tried to get Trump to endorse Pence in 2024 he declined.
    Pay attention to what he does not what he says. Maybe the deep state have a more convincing neocon to install after Trump. American tend not to vote for the candidate who outright says they are in favor or war. This is why Bush, Obama and Trump won
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Who said that?
    https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/1...ro-che-guevara

    #1. “What we affirm is that we must proceed along the path of liberation even if this costs millions of atomic victims.”
    #2. “To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary … These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution!”
    #3. “We must eliminate all newspapers; we cannot make a revolution with free press.”
    #4. “We executed many people by firing squad without knowing if they were fully guilty. At times, the Revolution cannot stop to conduct much investigation.”
    #5. “The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.” 1952 Diary
    #6. “Hatred as an element of the struggle; a relentless hatred of the enemy, impelling us over and beyond the natural limitations that man is heir to and transforming him into an effective, violent, selective, and cold killing machine. Our soldiers must be thus; a people without hatred cannot vanquish a brutal enemy.”
    #7. “I ended the problem with a .32 caliber pistol, in the right side of his brain. . . . His belongings were now mine.”
    #8. “Our technical comrades at the companies have made a toothpaste … which is as good as the previous one; it cleans just the same, though after a while it turns to stone.”
    #9. “My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood.” “I’d like to confess, Papa, at that moment I discovered that I really like killing.”
    #10. “It’s a sad thing not to have friends, but it is even sadder not to have enemies.”

  32. #28
    Extremism in the pursuit of liberation is no vice. If I was in bondage, and I can threaten my enemy with nuclear weapons, I will do so. Liberation is not free, it's currency is usually in human lives. If he said #1, then I completely agree with him.

    No sources for the rest of the quotes so I cannot comment on them until I know for sure he said that.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Extremism in the pursuit of liberation is no vice. If I was in bondage, and I can threaten my enemy with nuclear weapons, I will do so. Liberation is not free, it's currency is usually in human lives. If he said #1, then I completely agree with him.

    No sources for the rest of the quotes so I cannot comment on them until I know for sure he said that.
    He wasn't against bondage, what do you think socialism is?

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    He wasn't against bondage, what do you think socialism is?
    Think of it this way, do you not use an umbrella when it rains because your legs still get wet while using it? ofc not, u understand that it greatly improves your situation. The same goes for self imposed socialism against imperialism

    Yes freedom is relative. A man being freed from prison into a socialist society is being freed even though he is going into a world with some freedom restrictions. So he may not advocate for maximum freedom that doesn't mean I should stop supporting what he fought for
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2019, 04:01 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2018, 11:31 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2017, 03:54 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 10:35 PM
  5. Will Ted Cruz and Rand Paul split on Iran? Americans back Iran deal
    By libertarian101 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 09:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •