Thread: Rainbow Snatch

Rainbow Snatch

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

You should remember that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought there would be rainbow snatch. Not what I was expecting. I have the Sad
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

If they don't want Trump or Pence

they have to vote
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If they don't want Trump or Pence

they have to vote
    9:21

Oh my god its a whale! Wait, that’s your sister?
    Last edited by dannno; 06-11-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    9:21

Oh my god its a whale! Wait, that’s your sister?
    Don't lie you'd have fun burying your head in those juggs
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Well this video pretty much made me scarred for life.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

After watching that entire hot mess, what, in all of that, is there to be "proud" of?

I did take a couple of screenshots for @Danke however...so there's that I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    After watching that entire hot mess, what, in all of that, is there to be "proud" of?

I did take a couple of screenshots for @Danke however...so there's that I suppose.
    Ya, I got some sceenshots for you too.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ya, I got some sceenshots for you too.
    Oyarde and I are gonna ride the motorcycles over to go boating...ya got the boat in the water yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oyarde and I are gonna ride the motorcycles over to go boating...ya got the boat in the water yet?
    Boat burnt up in hangar fire.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Short Income Tax Video