Thread: Cage Fight: Justin Bieber vs. Tom Cruise

Cage Fight: Justin Bieber vs. Tom Cruise

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biebers going to get knocked out in one punch if this ends up going down.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

tom will fk him up!

200 btc on the cruiser!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

LOL, what a $#@!ing pussy...

Justin Bieber Backs Down From Tom Cruise Fight Challenge
    The pop star summed up his macho posturing as just a “random tweet.”

Justin Bieber backed off his Twitter fight challenge to Tom Cruise on Wednesday, admitting that it would be risky business to throw down with the action-movie star.

“I think he would probably whoop my ass,” Bieber told TMZ in a video clip.

Bieber said he was just kidding anyway.

“It was just a random tweet. I do that stuff sometimes,” he said.

Bieber on Sunday inexplicably challenged Cruise to a mixed martial arts fight, and invited UFC boss Dana White to host the bout. The Biebs taunted “The Mummy” star, writing that Cruise would “never live it down” if he declined.

The “Sorry” singer, 25, conceded, however, that despite his youth, a match against the 56-year-old Cruise could be a mission impossible. The pop star said Cruise was beyond his weight class.

“He’s got that dad strength,” Bieber told TMZ.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/justi...b0304a120ab997

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

At least we still have Celebrity Death Match..

So he wants to fight Tom Cruise and the immediately back out. LMFAO.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So he wants to fight Tom Cruise and the immediately back out. LMFAO.
    At his next concert, all the chicks and the gay dude in the audience should just start shouting "puhhh" "seeeee" "puuhhh" "seeeee" until he agrees to fight Tom Cruise.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.