Thread: Could We Get Ron Paul to Challenge Trump in a Primary?

Could We Get Ron Paul to Challenge Trump in a Primary?

He is fit as a fiddle, and could say he's just in it for one term, to restore the republic. His theme song could be from Gladiator. Maximus was called on to restore the republic.

If Trump beats him he would pull the dialogue to Constitution and non-interventionism. His presence would be truly amazing in debates, and he would school Trump on many things. The best of all worlds would be for Trump to ditch Pence and ask Ron to step into the VP slot. Trump needs a moderating influence like Paul to win. Many independents who are getting a little tired of The Donald's antics will take a second look if it's a Trump-Paul ticket. Trump has a strong and loyal base but we wouldn't be honest if we didn't admit he seems to alienate a lot of people.

What think ye?

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-10-2019 at 11:04 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd vote for him but I don't know if he would want to run again.

Alternative theme song:

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Alternatively I'd also vote for Pat Buchanan.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Last edited by Swordsmyth; 06-11-2019 at 12:06 AM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It ain't over 'till it's over.

It's a fabulous idea. It would probably be his greatest campaign ever. His brain is razor sharp still and we all know I'm not embellishing. He is in incredible physical and mental health for his age. He could run circles around anyone (Trump included) in politics today, as most of them are even greater imbeciles than a decade ago.

His supporters would rally around him harder than ever...100x harder. Me included.

The climate has never been better for him to run.

Ron Paul is gonna run in 2020. I know. From experience.

No you don't.

No, I don't know personally, but this guy I know said Ron Paul was gonna GET! IT! ON! Whoooooeeee

No they didn't

Last edited by tfurrh; 06-11-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Ron Paul unfortunately would get chewed up even more than Trump is. If there is only one take away from these last 3 year, it is that the establishment will break any law in their quest to keep power. I don't think Dr. Paul would be able to fight hard enough. Ron Paul is a much nicer guy than Trump and he would be destroyed because of it.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish Dr. Ron would lay aside his animosity toward Trump and make an effort to influence him.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Ron Paul unfortunately would get chewed up even more than Trump is. If there is only one take away from these last 3 year, it is that the establishment will break any law in their quest to keep power. I don't think Dr. Paul would be able to fight hard enough. Ron Paul is a much nicer guy than Trump and he would be destroyed because of it.
    Then Trump should give Ron lessons on how to be an alpha male.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I don't know about that. Ron is very direct and does not mince words. He would explain every issue upfront not only to his supporters, but to the whole world since they would then be all ears. He had massive balls to put this on his desk AT THE WHITE HOUSE:

dontsteal.jpg

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I'm in. 😎 Or you teezin ? 🤔 I could use a little excitement in my life right now. 😍