Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 247

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard sounds like a libertarian-leaning Democrat (Ron likes her!)

  1. #1

    Tulsi Gabbard sounds like a libertarian-leaning Democrat (Ron likes her!)

    Hi LibertyPeeps,

    Just wondering if you have been keeping up with what Tulsi Gabbard has
    been saying:

    https://YouTu.be/hUL8oaGWyEw


    Ron thinks she's the best on foreign policy:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Ron+Paul+Tulsi+Gabbard


    She needs a ton of $3 dollar donations to get in the debates and keep
    talking about ending regime-change wars:

    https://secure.actblue.com/donate/tulsi2020


    Whirled-Peas!!!!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Her voting record is terrible on everything including the wars she speaks against.

    It would be nice if she got the Demoncrat nomination because of her rhetoric but she would be an absolute disaster if she became POTUS.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessPaulBot View Post
    Ron thinks she's the best on foreign policy:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Ron+Paul+Tulsi+Gabbard
    He said she is the best of the Democrats. She is. Unfortunately her voting record on foreign policy and certain issues she champions, she has been shown to vote the opposite on many occasions.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  5. #4
    She's a gun grabber. Nuff said.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  6. #5
    OP has 4 posts, three of which fell by the wayside or he wanted deleted. Other thread was a post about seeking activists from here to Timbuktu. OP has a donations link for Tulsi in his thread here. Appears to me like he joined under the guise of feigning Rand support just to drum up support for his Dem candidate.



    I listened to the speech. Just another typical Democrat with all the catch phrases:


    "...rich and powerful..."
    "...putting people ahead of profits..."
    "...medicare for all..."
    "I'll tackle climate change by ushering in a green century."



    I could see somebody picking her as secretary of state. But for president? No way.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 06-10-2019 at 11:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He said she is the best of the Democrats. She is. Unfortunately her voting record on foreign policy and certain issues she champions, she has been shown to vote the opposite on many occasions.
    Don't you think its more likely that it is her way of playing the deep state until she can attain the power level to oppose them. I think we should give her the benefit of the doubt. Just think what they would have done to her if she started showing her anti establishment bona fides with her votes? they would have primaried her out of a job.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  8. #7
    For banning "assault weapons" and high capacity mags.

    I don't know of any Dem candidate who doesn't hold same position. Maybe Buttigieg.

    Sanders used to have a more nuanced position but he sold out too.

    This is the litmus test. Disarm the people, no vote.
    His name was Seth Rich.

  9. #8
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/freedom-index

    Name: Tulsi Gabbard

    Congress: Hawaii, District: 2, Democrat

    Cumulative Freedom Index Score: 30%

    Status: Active Member of the House

    Score Breakdown:
    30% (115th Congress: 2017-2018); 22% (114th Congress: 2015-2016); 35% (113th Congress: 2013-2014)


    https://www.thenewamerican.com/index...nameid=G000571
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    I say scrap the endless stream of hippos they put on Sports Illustrated. Vote for her next cover issue.



    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I say scrap the endless stream of hippos they put on Sports Illustrated. Vote for her next cover issue.



    She certainly looks better than the typical SJW chick.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    She certainly looks better than the typical SJW chick.
    That's not Tulsi Gabbard.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    OP has 4 posts, three of which fell by the wayside or he wanted deleted. Other thread was a post about seeking activists from here to Timbuktu. OP has a donations link for Tulsi in his thread here. Appears to me like he joined under the guise of feigning Rand support just to drum up support for his Dem candidate.



    I listened to the speech. Just another typical Democrat with all the catch phrases:


    "...rich and powerful..."
    "...putting people ahead of profits..."
    "...medicare for all..."
    "I'll tackle climate change by ushering in a green century."



    I could see somebody picking her as secretary of state. But for president? No way.
    Don't you know there is magic technology that can save the climate but the oil lobbyists are stopping it from coming out because they don't want to lose profit. Our strategic competitors that would love to destroy our economy don't use it against us because they are too stupid.

  15. #13
    I might send her a $3 donation in hopes of her making the debates but I hold no illusion that the dems will allow her to say much or allow her to win the nomination.

  16. #14
    Hope and change 2.0?



    You see this every 4 years where candidates pretend to be anti war just to get elected and once they get into office, they flip and just become as pro war as the president they replaced. We saw this with Bush, Obama and now Trump.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Hope and change 2.0?



    You see this every 4 years where candidates pretend to be anti war just to get elected and once they get into office, they flip and just become as pro war as the president they replaced. We saw this with Bush, Obama and now Trump.

    Woodrow Wilson, re-elected in 1916 on the slogan “He kept us out of war


    Last edited by nikcers; 06-11-2019 at 07:12 AM.

  18. #16
    There must be a Tulsi Gabbard forum out there or Meetup group (or whatever the 2019 version of a Meetup group is) where they're talking one another into reaching out to Ron Paul supporters with lines like the OP. This isn't the first of these here.

    I hope Gabbard does well in the Dem primaries. But I won't be voting in those. And if she miraculously gets their nomination, which I'd love to see, I wouldn't vote for her in the general election either.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 06-13-2019 at 08:10 PM. Reason: typo



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    She's a gun grabber. Nuff said.
    Gun grabbing commie .
    Do something Danke

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He said she is the best of the Democrats. She is. Unfortunately her voting record on foreign policy and certain issues she champions, she has been shown to vote the opposite on many occasions.
    Ya and I think he based that on what she says not what she does which is a mistake . Quite frankly the next election will have no " best of dems" available.
    Do something Danke

  22. #19
    All Ron said was that shes the best Democrat running. That doesn't mean hes going to vote for her if she somehow gets the nomination.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    All Ron said was that shes the best Democrat running. That doesn't mean hes going to vote for her if she somehow gets the nomination.
    This.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    All Ron said was that shes the best Democrat running. That doesn't mean hes going to vote for her if she somehow gets the nomination.
    If you watch closely in this thread you can see the logical fallacies and conniption fits start if anyone dares speak to some strong points on candidates in the world of false dichotomy which is Trump land.

    "Liberals are the Devil Momma" in the voice of Bobby Boucher
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

  25. #22
    This reminds me of when the press asked Ron Paul about Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump while Rand was still running and they spun his words into meaning Ron Paul doesn't support his own son for president.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    OP has 4 posts, three of which fell by the wayside or he wanted deleted. Other thread was a post about seeking activists from here to Timbuktu. OP has a donations link for Tulsi in his thread here. Appears to me like he joined under the guise of feigning Rand support just to drum up support for his Dem candidate.



    I listened to the speech. Just another typical Democrat with all the catch phrases:


    "...rich and powerful..."
    "...putting people ahead of profits..."
    "...medicare for all..."
    "I'll tackle climate change by ushering in a green century."



    I could see somebody picking her as secretary of state. But for president? No way.
    But his name is mindlesspaulbot, surely we can trust him.

    And I'm not sure your reasoning is correct, I mean there isn't any precedence of that. There weren't any members that joined the forums in 2016... like around April... feigning support for Rand just to drum up support for Trump.
    Last edited by tfurrh; 06-11-2019 at 07:58 AM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    If you watch closely in this thread you can see the logical fallacies and conniption fits start if anyone dares speak to some strong points on candidates in the world of false dichotomy which is Trump land.

    "Liberals are the Devil Momma" in the voice of Bobby Boucher
    They are somewhat worse than the spawn of satan . I figure the devil would want a robust economy where people had plenty of money to sin with. No regulation . The Dems will have you huddled around a public building heater eating a cold can of beanie weanies while they spend the rest of your money on stupid things . As an added bonus Dems are the only party in the history of the world that could use Worse than Satan as the 2020 slogan and get 49.9 percent of the vote .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-11-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    Do something Danke



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    They are somewhat worse than the spawn of satan . I figure the devil would want a robust economy where people had plenty of money to sin with. No regulation . The Dems will have you huddled around a public building heater eating a cold can of beanie weanies while they spend the rest of your money on stupid things . As an added bonus Dems are the only party in the history of the world that could use Worse than Satan as the 2020 slogan and get 49.9 percent of the vote .
    Liberals are people with really bad ideas and good intentions and the road to hell is paved with good intentions. That's why I giggle so much when poeple say muh roads.

  30. #26
    She has great rhetoric on some issues but I don't trust her. Just like another popular politician on here.....

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessPaulBot View Post
    Hi LibertyPeeps,

    Just wondering if you have been keeping up with what Tulsi Gabbard has
    been saying:

    https://YouTu.be/hUL8oaGWyEw


    Ron thinks she's the best on foreign policy:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=Ron+Paul+Tulsi+Gabbard


    She needs a ton of $3 dollar donations to get in the debates and keep
    talking about ending regime-change wars:

    https://secure.actblue.com/donate/tulsi2020


    Whirled-Peas!!!!
    Maybe she can work real hard and turn in a freedom index of 19 percent for 2019 .
    Do something Danke

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    They are somewhat worse than the spawn of satan . I figure the devil would want a robust economy where people had plenty of money to sin with. No regulation . The Dems will have you huddled around a public building heater eating a cold can of beanie weanies while they spend the rest of your money on stupid things . As an added bonus Dems are the only party in the history of the world that could use Worse than Satan as the 2020 slogan and get 49.9 percent of the vote .

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    They are somewhat worse than the spawn of satan . I figure the devil would want a robust economy where people had plenty of money to sin with. No regulation . The Dems will have you huddled around a public building heater eating a cold can of beanie weanies while they spend the rest of your money on stupid things . As an added bonus Dems are the only party in the history of the world that could use Worse than Satan as the 2020 slogan and get 49.9 percent of the vote .
    Tell me more about the difference between Democrats and Republicans grandpa.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Tell me more about the difference between Democrats and Republicans grandpa.
    A Republican wouldn't damage your property or spit in your food for wearing a Rand Paul shirt?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-06-2019, 01:41 PM
  2. Tulsi Gabbard to run for President
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 03-30-2019, 11:45 PM
  3. Tulsi Gabbard is a member of CFR
    By timosman in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-20-2018, 11:02 PM
  4. Would neocons go after Tulsi Gabbard next?
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2017, 07:05 PM
  5. Tulsi Gabbard on Greta
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2015, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •