Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 247

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard sounds like a libertarian-leaning Democrat (Ron likes her!)

  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Obama said he wouldn't take guns away. Trump has done more to take guns away than Obama.
    Obama couldn't get anything done because he had congress fighting him every step of the way vying for power, checks and balances. We had the tea party in their fighting Obama, that was our saving grace, besides that Obama cried literally CRIED for gun control after every $#@!ing shooting.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I spent all my energy saying that we should put someone up against Hillary because I didn't want her to win to the point where I thought Trump would lose and spent all my energy advocating for a better candidate because I thought backing Trump was the same as backing Hillary if he was going to lose.
    Good for you. Now will you please refrain from comparing me to Bernie Sanders simply because I take an uncompromising stance against gun control?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  4. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No i am not giving a pass for Trump on guns, I critcized him up until he started saying that he would not take the guns. If anything Trump has moved in my direction I haven't moved in his.
    Did you do this for Obama as well when he said, "I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."?

  5. #184



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Obama couldn't get anything done because he had congress fighting him every step of the way vying for power, checks and balances. We had the tea party in their fighting Obama, that was our saving grace, besides that Obama cried literally CRIED for gun control after every $#@!ing shooting.
    And now Trump has moved the gun control agenda forward because people on the right are afraid to keep his feet to the fire. You just proved my point for me. Thank you.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  8. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Did you do this for Obama as well when he said, "I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."?
    No i didn't I backed the $#@!ing tea party so there would be a opposition to growing power, I donated my time and energy to a check against presidential power.

  9. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Obama couldn't get anything done because he had congress fighting him every step of the way vying for power, checks and balances.
    Trump had that too. And it didn't stop him. He went beyond what Obama did and enacted by executive order what Obama deferred to Congress on and accepted that if Congress didn't pass it, he wouldn't enact it.

  10. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And now Trump has moved the gun control agenda forward because people on the right are afraid to keep his feet to the fire. You just proved my point for me. Thank you.
    No he just $#@!ing had the biggest press day of the year and said no we shouldn't take the guns, piers morgan the biggest advocate for gun control in the media. You don't have a point other than TDS.

  11. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No i didn't I backed the $#@!ing tea party so there would be a opposition to growing power, I donated my time and energy to a check against presidential power.
    So then, it's not Trump who moved, it's you. Trump has an R after his name, Obama didn't. That's what matters.

  12. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Did you do this for Obama as well when he said, "I believe in the Second Amendment. I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."?
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Obama cheerleads for gun control after every shooting but Trump advocates against gun control and he is worse? This is why we can't win, you guys are don't understand how ideas work.
    Obama signed executive orders that were pro second amendment. He didn't have to do that but he did it anyway. Congress didn't make him do it, but he did in anyway. By contrast Trump signed an anti second amendment executive order. I am no Obama fan. But Trump's record, so far, is worse on gun control than Obama's. That's just a fact. I could care less what a politician says. I care what he does.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  13. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No he just $#@!ing had the biggest press day of the year and said no we shouldn't take the guns, piers morgan the biggest advocate for gun control in the media. You don't have a point other than TDS.
    You are the one with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Worshiping a man and defending everything he does no matter how wrong is a type of derangement.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  14. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No he just $#@!ing had the biggest press day of the year and said no we shouldn't take the guns, piers morgan the biggest advocate for gun control in the media. You don't have a point other than TDS.
    You keep making the same lame argument of "Trump said...."

    The whole point is that it doesn't matter what Trump says. And Trump has proved that more than enough times. Trump constantly contradicts himself. You're just cherry picking one thing he said when he took your side and setting aside everything he said that was the exact opposite of that. When he said, "Take their guns first, do due process later," that was worse than anything Obama ever said in favor of gun control.



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Trump had that too. And it didn't stop him. He went beyond what Obama did and enacted by executive order what Obama deferred to Congress on and accepted that if Congress didn't pass it, he wouldn't enact it.
    You mean when he derailed the democrat talking point because the democrats were using gun violence as a talking point to try to win the house and senate?

  17. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You are the one with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Worshiping a man and defending everything he does no matter how wrong is a type of derangement.
    LOL i don't worship Trump I just don't think Tulsi Gabbard is any better, she is not Ron Paul. I don't remember Ron Paul being in the CFR.

  18. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    So then, it's not Trump who moved, it's you. Trump has an R after his name, Obama didn't. That's what matters.
    @nikers is suffering from a type of Trump Derangement Syndrome. There are those who are deranged because they will oppose Trump no matter what he does. Then there are those who are deranged because they will support Trump no matter what he does. There are things Trump has done that I support such as the First Step Act. I support his inner city community investment initiative and his tax break. I don't support his face scanning cameras, his bumpfire stock ban executive order, or his telling Dianne Feinstein that he would support her assault weapons ban. And for that I am falsely accused of TDS. That's fine with me.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  19. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL i don't worship Trump I just don't think Tulsi Gabbard is any better, she is not Ron Paul. I don't remember Ron Paul being in the CFR.
    I never said she was. I just pointed out that Trump is also a gun grabber. That is a fact. Deal with it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  20. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    You keep making the same lame argument of "Trump said...."

    The whole point is that it doesn't matter what Trump says. And Trump has proved that more than enough times. Trump constantly contradicts himself. You're just cherry picking one thing he said when he took your side and setting aside everything he said that was the exact opposite of that. When he said, "Take their guns first, do due process later," that was worse than anything Obama ever said in favor of gun control.
    ideas $#@!ing matter dude, if he would of agreed with piers morgan we would have Trump supporters who would agree with him because he is Trump and they would be arguing for gun control, thats how populism works.

  21. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL i don't worship Trump I just don't think Tulsi Gabbard is any better, she is not Ron Paul. I don't remember Ron Paul being in the CFR.
    If you think Tulsi is no Ron Paul......I got big news for you about Trump.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

  22. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Obama said he wouldn't take guns away. Trump has done more to take guns away than Obama.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RPRight.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	6503
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  23. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You mean when he derailed the democrat talking point because the democrats were using gun violence as a talking point to try to win the house and senate?
    It hasn't been "derailed" at all. But if that's your argument then Trump should just go ahead and grant amnesty to illegal immigrants to "take away a democratic talking point."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I never said she was. I just pointed out that Trump is also a gun grabber. That is a fact. Deal with it.
    Tulsi Gabbard is just as bad, probably worse, she doesn't have Republican voters that she has to court to get elected, she has voters who want gun control that she has to court in order to get elected.

  26. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It hasn't been "derailed" at all. But if that's your argument then Trump should just go ahead and grant amnesty to illegal immigrants to "take away a democratic talking point."
    Yeah it does, every time I have seen them complain about gun violence and he says well I did this, its an instant kill shot to their talking point because they say "Trump doesn't do anything about gun violence" and he says "yes I did" and you can't argue that he didn't unless you argue that gun control doesn't work, its a double troll.

  27. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    When he said, "Take their guns first, do due process later," that was worse than anything Obama ever said in favor of gun control.
    That about sums it up.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

  28. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You' are just as bad as the $#@!ing Bernie Sanders people who are calling for socialism for all because corporations get it. Well I guess since we already have socialism we should expand it, well I guess since we already have gun control we should vote for someone who wants to take the guns.
    JM drake neg repping me ,calling me a liar, here is the tweet.

    Bernie Sanders
    @bernieSanders
    Here is the difference between Donald Trump and me.

    He believes in corporate socialism for the rich and powerful.

    I believe in a #DemocraticSocialism that works for the working families of this country.

  29. #205

  30. #206

  31. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You mean when he derailed the democrat talking point because the democrats were using gun violence as a talking point to try to win the house and senate?
    It hasn't been "derailed" at all. But if that's your argument then Trump should just go ahead and grant amnesty to illegal immigrants to "take away a democratic talking point."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  32. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    JM drake neg repping me ,calling me a liar, here is the tweet.

    Bernie Sanders
    @bernieSanders
    Here is the difference between Donald Trump and me.

    He believes in corporate socialism for the rich and powerful.

    I believe in a #DemocraticSocialism that works for the working families of this country.
    You compared me to Bernie Sanders for opposing Trump's support of gun control. That is a lie. Your "tweet" doesn't make your lie true.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah it does, every time I have seen them complain about gun violence and he says well I did this, its an instant kill shot to their talking point because they say "Trump doesn't do anything about gun violence" and he says "yes I did" and you can't argue that he didn't unless you argue that gun control doesn't work, its a double troll.
    Has the left stopped pushing gun control? No. So you're full of shyt.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  35. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Only if you ignore that he recently said the opposite.
    I am a firm believer in "Setting the Tone" with the American sheep.

    Trump said "Take their guns first, do due process later" to the American sheep AND to his base. He banned bump stocks which violated all of the above in my prior post. He also said "raise the age to 21" and immediately following that states have begun to move in that direction.

    The actions in his case speak as loud as his words.

    But, carry on...
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Tulsi Gabbard is a member of CFR
    By timosman in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-14-2019, 10:14 AM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-06-2019, 01:41 PM
  3. Tulsi Gabbard to run for President
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 03-30-2019, 11:45 PM
  4. Would neocons go after Tulsi Gabbard next?
    By enhanced_deficit in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2017, 07:05 PM
  5. Tulsi Gabbard on Greta
    By Brian4Liberty in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2015, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •