Thread: Geocentrism and the Major Problems of Quantum Physics

Geocentrism and the Major Problems of Quantum Physics

This thread is for discussing the resurgence of geocentrism being discussed within academic circles over the past 10 years and the current crisis of quantum physics. I watched the documentary “The Principle” and have since become fascinated with the topic. I have since read several works of Wolfgang Smith which I have found very enlightening regarding the major problems being identified within quantum physics and current modern scientific thought. Was hoping any others with a similar interest might want to discuss this!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Three of Wolfgang Smith’s books can be found online for free:

Science and Myth: What we were never told
    http://traditionalhikma.com/wp-conte...Never-Told.pdf

Quantum Enigma
    https://archive.org/details/WSmithQuantum

The Wisdom of Ancient Cosmology
    https://archive.org/details/Wolfgangsmithwisdom
    Last edited by TER; 06-10-2019 at 08:20 AM.
    +

His most recent book “Physics and Vertical Causation: The End of Quantum Reality” is sitting on my desk as I finish up one of his other books but apparently there is a documentary being made about it. If anyone has read it, please give us a review!
    +

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    His most recent book “Physics and Vertical Causation: The End of Quantum Reality” is sitting on my desk as I finish up one of his other books but apparently there is a documentary being made about it. If anyone has read it, please give us a review!
    I have only read three books on astrophysics

Neil Degrasse Tyson - Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
    Priyamvada Natarajan - Mapping the Heavens
    Chad Orzel - How to Teach Quantum Physics to your Dog

In all of these it is clear that math is a big problem. I'm not studied up on any modern geocentric approaches, but I'm interested in reading this. Does he get into any mathematics?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    I have only read three books on astrophysics

Neil Degrasse Tyson - Astrophysics for People in a Hurry
    Priyamvada Natarajan - Mapping the Heavens
    Chad Orzel - How to Teach Quantum Physics to your Dog

In all of these it is clear that math is a big problem. I'm not studied up on any modern geocentric approaches, but I'm interested in reading this. Does he get into any mathematics?
    He basically delves into the “quantum reality problem”, namely that there is a great disconnect between the world as described through physics in the quantum world and the reality which we live in on a daily basis. Specifically, a birfurcation problem stemming from Cartesian duality. Modern physicists have recognized that they have reached a crossroads. The further they go in trying to explain the science of the quantum world, that is, the more they try and justify the prevailing theories of the past century and offer a scientific explanation, especially in regards to state vector collapse and the theories espoused by Heisenberg and Schrodinger, etc , the crazier and more unrealistic the theories they come up with (namely many worlds theories, dark matter, infinite multiverses, etc). They are starting to realize that they in fact have no clue and are creating theories just to justify other theories, of which make little to no rational sense.

Wolfgang Smith is one of several scholars who has turned to traditional metaphysics, ontology, and cosmology and applied it upon quantum mechanics to find the key which brings the observable world and the reality of things into focus.
    +

With regard to geocentrism, it is absolutely true that Einsteinian theories of relativities do not disprove a motionless earth with the universe spinning around it. Indeed, Einstein started his journey of relativity trying to explain what happened in the earlier Michaelson-Morley experiments which demonstrated that indeed the earth was motionless. It was through this whereby special relativity and general relativity were proposed.

However, we are now finding that there is such thing as speeds faster than light. Creepy phenomenons such as entanglement of which scientitists have absolutely no clue of. There is also ‘earth-shattering’ discoveries of recent years of the cosmic microwave background (CMB) radiation of the universe which completely destroys the Copernican Principle and the idea that we are some insignificant speck of dust circling a mediocre star in a off-beaten galaxy. Indeed to the shock of astrophysicists the world over, it has been revealed through observatoin that the earth lies in the center of the universe, with both the equator and its axis aligning along the patterns of the CMB which scientists have not been able to explain. Indeed, they called it “the Axis of Evil” because they see it as a great threat to the prevailing view that the earth is an insignificant planet in the cosmos.

As a Christian, these are all fascinating discoveries to learn about. Indeed, it has always been my belief that the more science digs and digs, the more the Holy Scriptures, and Genesis in particular, is being validated.
    Last edited by TER; 06-10-2019 at 09:13 AM.
    +

Here is a great presentation to watch:

+

I just found this video and started listening to it now

+

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As a Christian, these are all fascinating discoveries to learn about. Indeed, it has always been my belief that the more science digs and digs, the more the Holy Scriptures, and Genesis in particular, is being validated.
    Yes exactly
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Can math be used to explain our world?

Yeah, but not exactly.

Those interested in alternative physics theories should read the works of Miles Mathis.

They can be found here:

http://milesmathis.com/

http://milesmathis.com/updates.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Those interested in alternative physics theories should read the works of Miles Mathis.

They can be found here:

http://milesmathis.com/

http://milesmathis.com/updates.html
    If peeing your pants is cool, call me Miles Mathis

You sound like you've discovered the graviton - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviton

Just read this book. HIGHLY recommend it! A documentary is currently being produced for it.

Physics and Vertical Causation: The End of Quantum Reality
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/16...api_taft_p1_i0
    +

Just read this book. HIGHLY recommend it! A documentary is currently being produced for it.

Physics and Vertical Causation: The End of Quantum Reality
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/16...api_taft_p1_i0

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting thread. I can see why modern physicists would take offense to this-but they unfortunately have a strong tendency to use prescriptivism, whereas the classical physicists rightly endeavored to be descriptive of the universe and thus came to proper theories and laws of physics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Interesting thread. I can see why modern physicists would take offense to this-but they unfortunately have a strong tendency to use prescriptivism, whereas the classical physicists rightly endeavored to be descriptive of the universe and thus came to proper theories and laws of physics.
    Modern physicists and cosmologists can’t stand the idea that the earth may indeed be a special place and very significant within the cosmos because if that is the case, that screams of design which would mean a Designer.
    +

Modern physicists and cosmologists can’t stand the idea that the earth may indeed be a special place and very significant within the cosmos because if that is the case, that screams of design which would mean a Designer.
    This would get you ostracized if you've ever come with a crazy idea like this one. Our world is material and there is nothing beyond reality. Obey money, your god.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This would get you ostracized if you've ever come with a crazy idea like this one. Our world is material and there is nothing beyond reality. Obey money, your god.
    Lol. The tide is turning, albeit very slowly. Neo-Darwinism has been demonstrated to be bunk and evolutionary biologists are beginning to come to terms with that. This is true as well with quantum physics and modern cosmology. They acknowledge there are major problems.

How amazing that we are heading towards Aristotelian understandings, the infusion and re-introduction of metaphysics into the human understanding of ontology and the way the world is, and the confirmation of the Scriptures as being the revelation of God. It is indeed a great time to be alive.
    Last edited by TER; 06-24-2019 at 01:30 PM.
    +

Miles Davis
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lol. The tide is turning, albeit very slowly. Neo-Darwinism has been demonstrated to be bunk and evolutionary biologists are beginning to come to terms with that. This is true as well with quantum physics and modern cosmology. They acknowledge there are major problems.

How amazing that we are heading towards Aristotelian understandings, the infusion and re-introduction of metaphysics into the human understanding of ontology and the way the world is, and the confirmation of the Scriptures as being the revelation of God. It is indeed a great time to be alive.
    Indeed! Now that you mention it-the way modern science strongly tends to divorce the scientific method from philosophy and religion would be baffling to Aristotle and other physicists and scientists of the classical world.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Miles Davis

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Miles Davis
    Miles Montana was a quarterback you idiot

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.