Thread: Youtube's Political Correctness Power

Youtube's Political Correctness Power

Tucker Carlson and Glenn Greenwald have a discussion about Youtube and Steven Crowder.

FJB

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what makes me happy. Watching a guy like Greenwald that I completely disagree with on the solutions to most problems, yet we find common ground and break through the false paradigms. He's one of the better most honest journalists we have left.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Youtube is never going to stop censoring political correctness.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

They won't stop censoring until it isn't effective anymore. This is what pissed me off the most in 2016. We gave Rand Paul all this money to advertise on social media platforms that were shadowbanning him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Youtube is never going to stop censoring political correctness.
    This supercedes political correctness. It's just blatant censorship of opposing views. If they were banning liberal videos there'd be people streaking with rainbow flags on the streets.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    This supercedes political correctness. It's just blatant censorship of opposing views. If they were banning liberal videos there'd be people streaking with rainbow flags on the streets.
    The big conservative purge in tech companies is what made it obvious. They want to be able to censor conservatives and make sure no one working for them leaks it out or speaks out about it.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."