Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The next wave of demographic warfare: thousands from Ebola ravaged Africa on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Refugees from Africa have been going to Brazil for a long time. Now some are working their way to the US. https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/...-america-grows

As for the ebola freak-out, ebola has a lantency period of two to 21 days. If you are infected, you will know in that time. But it takes them much longer than that to reach the US so if they do have ebola, they will die before they get here.

You may now resume your normal hysteria.
    Some of the greatest tragedies in history were due to lack of imagination to prevent it i.e. the titanic will never sink mentality.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Private globalist individuals and globalists governments love love love people like you. The reason they hate people like me, Ron Paul, and the list that Danke composed is because we don’t fall for their propaganda bull$#@!. You see, we would opt to defund them and tell them to hike. Like when they didn’t even bother to knock on Ron Paul’s door.
    Again, what propaganda bull$#@!?

ETA - In reading your comment again, maybe I'm not clear on what you mean.

Specifically, what propaganda are you talking and what does this propaganda say?

Outside of a few insignificant websites like this and heckling from the peanut gallery, the universal consensus on immigration/border control propaganda is exactly the opposite of mine and is in favor of your position.

The universal propaganda line from every single media organ, from every single university, from almost every single think tank and NGO, from almost all of government itself, from every sector in the "entertainment industry", from the cheap labor right like the Koch brothers to the diversity mob on the left to the "No Borders No Walls No USA at All" collapsatarian crowd...everywhere the party line is, "all immigration is good, always".

That's a pretty $#@!ing effective propaganda campaign us vile racists have going on: propaganda that is never read, never spoken of, never seen and never talked about.

Wow, geniuses!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I cannot afford to fly to the Congo.

You can't walk or swim from there.

Somebody got them here.

I normally am not in favor of arrests, but in this case, yes, arrest those people...they are arsonists.

They are rioters with Molotovs, too hell with arrests, I say open fire.

We need scary stories. People need to be afraid. Then we can get a bigger government to protect them.
    Yeah because allowing in muzzies did not result in a massive growth of Gov, right Zip head?

"Choke yourself"-Drill Sergeant Heartmen.

Refugees from Africa have been going to Brazil for a long time. Now some are working their way to the US. https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/...-america-grows

As for the ebola freak-out, ebola has a lantency period of two to 21 days. If you are infected, you will know in that time. But it takes them much longer than that to reach the US so if they do have ebola, they will die before they get here.

Unless they use a form a transportation that is faster. Such as plane, boat or train, then they can transport it greater distances in a much shorter span of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    It is a deconstructionist society. In an age of overload of information, truth of words has become irrelevant. Truth of meaning is all that is left.

2 + 2 = 5.

We need scary stories. People need to be afraid. Then we can get a bigger government to protect them.
    You mean big government like what you idiots in California just passed: Medicare for illegals, paid for on MY $#@!ing dime?

Since nobody has the $#@!ing stones to stick every one of them on a slow boat back to the Congo, then Californeey is the place they outghta be.

If there is any justice in the world, right next door to you.

Enjoy New Kinshasa.

Again, what propaganda bull$#@!?

ETA - In reading your comment again, maybe I'm not clear on what you mean.

Specifically, what propaganda are you talking and what does this propaganda say?

Outside of a few insignificant websites like this and heckling from the peanut gallery, the universal consensus on immigration/border control propaganda is exactly the opposite of mine and is in favor of your position.

The universal propaganda line from every single media organ, from every single university, from almost every single think tank and NGO, from almost all of government itself, from every sector in the "entertainment industry", from the cheap labor right like the Koch brothers to the diversity mob on the left to the "No Borders No Walls No USA at All" collapsatarian crowd...everywhere the party line is, "all immigration is good, always".

That's a pretty $#@!ing effective propaganda campaign us vile racists have going on: propaganda that is never read, never spoken of, never seen and never talked about.

Wow, geniuses!

AF, the propaganda being that after decades of decline, somehow when Trump was hired into the White House it suddenly exploded into waves of caravans every time he opened his mouth about (restricting the freedom to travel) walls, and such.

Eliminating the War On Drugs and Decriminalizing would have been part of an effective solution. The next phase should have been rallying the republican constituents to end welfare and incentives when the "R's" held both the house and senate. But, that did not happen, as you and I are well aware. Now we have more government "solutions", DHS, ICE, and a call out from the "party of R" promoting "Identification" and screaming about "fair" wages.

No, the "universal consensus" is NOT like mine. The "universal consensus" is to disregard Private Property Rights (eminent domain), disregard Private Contract Rights (report minimum wage violators to the govt.), call for documenting people (to make them legal), and pass "emergency" SPENDING bills to Lend a Global Hand. Those are not my solutions, they are a direct and unintended result of what you, Swordy and the rest of the "let's-pretend-we-are-republican" base is screaming for.

If people come here "illegally" and cannot provide "documentation", there is no way they can sign up at a government building and request monthly paychecks. If they do, it is the government office worker who is violating the law. If left alone to their own devices, they would either have to work or go back home, not held in government facilities and court systems on my tax dime.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    AF, the propaganda being that after decades of decline, somehow when Trump was hired into the White House it suddenly exploded into waves of caravans every time he opened his mouth about (restricting the freedom to travel) walls, and such.
    Uh huh, got it. I am well aware that migrant inflow has been ebbing and rising as driving factors change, the only thing that Trump has done, is to so utterly unhinge the Bolshevik/Jacobin left, that they took off their masks, (or let them fall by mistake) and made their end goals clear:

The total and utter lockout of my posterity in the public sphere.

That's what has made me change my tune somewhat.

No, the "universal consensus" is NOT like mine. The "universal consensus" is to disregard Private Property Rights (eminent domain), disregard Private Contract Rights (report minimum wage violators to the govt.), call for documenting people (to make them legal), and pass "emergency" SPENDING bills to Lend a Global Hand. Those are not my solutions, they are a direct and unintended result of what you, Swordy and the rest of the "let's-pretend-we-are-republican" base is screaming for.
    I do not want nor care about any of that.

I want the militia called up, I want Congress to do it's duty by the constitution and I want the invaders repelled, using whatever force, including lethal force, that is required.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF

I do not want nor care about any of that.

I want the militia called up, I want Congress to do it's duty by the constitution and I want the invaders repelled, using whatever force, including lethal force, that is required.

Of course. And I will be forced to suffer the consequences of which you espouse, which is no different than the Bolshevik/Jacobin left of which you say you oppose.

Yet you blame the problems that you create on...."immigrants"???

I have not had my full cup of coffee yet, please don't make me upchuck
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

the only thing that Trump has done, is to so utterly unhinge the Bolshevik/Jacobin left, that they took off their masks, (or let them fall by mistake) and made their end goals clear:
    Do you honestly dispute the fact that Trump has personally caused a huge surge in illegal immigration since he took office?

And how is it that I'm supposed to take seriously your distancing of yourself from the Bolsheviks, Jacobins, and leftists, when it is you who is propounding policies that are and always have been the hallmarks of those groups?

Any chance you speak French?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Any chance you speak French?
    Da. Ich hablo french.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

You, obviously, do not understand how a disease can be passed from one to another. Especially in crowded environments such as caravans.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Do you honestly dispute the fact that Trump has personally caused a huge surge in illegal immigration since he took office?

And how is it that I'm supposed to take seriously your distancing of yourself from the Bolsheviks, Jacobins, and leftists, when it is you who is propounding policies that are and always have been the hallmarks of those groups?
    Cite the sources of Bolsheviks/Leftists/Jacobins that are in favor of tight border control.

I'll wait

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You, obviously, do not understand how a disease can be passed from one to another. Especially in crowded environments such as caravans.
    If there is Ebola in the caravans, people in the caravan would be dying from Ebola before they even reached the US.

We need more ways to scare people so bigger government can protect us.
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is all drunken monkey talk in a bag...I'm not sure he believes his own bull$#@! anymore. Outside of very few specific items, I don't believe he has personally done much of anything.

I think the enemies of the republic have taken this chance to galvanize themselves into action because of Trump, and have trebled their efforts at invasion, with an obvious degree of success.

Following the constitution, calling up the militia, organized and unorganized, to defend the Republic at the border against an obvious invasion, is what leftists want and propagandize for?

Prove that...show me.

We need more ways to scare people so bigger government can protect us.
    Yeah, the idea of watching my family piss and $#@! their internal organs out, scares me...$#@!ing right it does.

All it takes is one infected person...especially if not identified right away, as fever is not a presenting symptom of this variant.

So tell me, what is your solution?

Trump is all drunken monkey talk in a bag...I'm not sure he believes his own bull$#@! anymore. Outside of very few specific items, I don't believe he has personally done much of anything.

Trump is a salesman. He will say anything he thinks a buyer/ voter wants to hear. The only thing which matters is that he presents the product (himself) in the best light possible. Deny any negatives and claim credit for any possible positives- even if he did nothing in reality.

Yeah, the idea of watching my family piss and $#@! their internal organs out, scares me...$#@!ing right it does.

All it takes is one infected person...especially if not identified right away, as fever is not a presenting symptom of this variant.

So tell me, what is your solution?
    Somebody here made that claim- I have not seen it supported (part of the fear campaign?- it seems to be working, people getting worked up) - does anybody have a link?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-10-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Ebola is nothing, it's more bark than bit, it actually kills very few people and then it goes away. If you want to be scared shytless, look up jigger(Tunga penetrans) and you see stuff of nightmares. These tropical parasites would literally eat u up alive before it kills you. It has kills 100x more people than ebola and yet nobody is scared of it.

Ebola came to Nigeria and only 2 people died before it was brought under control, jiggers on the other hand took us years of vigilant action before it was partially eradicated.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Cite the sources of Bolsheviks/Leftists/Jacobins that are in favor of tight border control.

I'll wait
    Bolsheviks: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Curtain

Anything that can take 21 days or more to show up and kills 3/4 of the people or more who get it sounds pretty dangerous to me and I am not a fear monger . So , ya I do not consider it wise to accept them to say the least . Anyway , in before Jules claims ebola is like the common cold .
    Last edited by oyarde; 06-10-2019 at 12:53 PM.
    Do something Danke

Following the constitution, calling up the militia, organized and unorganized, to defend the Republic at the border against an obvious invasion, is what leftists want and propagandize for?
    You're contradicting yourself. Passing laws that prohibit me from selling my home to someone from another country, or renting space out to them, or hiring them to work at my company, etc., without first getting permission from the government, is violating the Constitution, not following it. Such restrictions of our rights do not defend the republic, since the republic, to the extent such a thing exists, consists of us, the very people whose rights you wish to take away. And it's perfectly obvious that anyone who supports such policies is necessarily a leftist by virtue of that fact alone.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 06-10-2019 at 12:54 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Ebola is nothing, it's more bark than bit, it actually kills very few people and then it goes away. If you want to be scared shytless, look up jigger(Tunga penetrans) and you see stuff of nightmares. These tropical parasites would literally eat u up alive before it kills you. It has kills 100x more people than ebola and yet nobody is scared of it.

Ebola came to Nigeria and only 2 people died before it was brought under control, jiggers on the other hand took us years of vigilant action before it was partially eradicated.
    Wtf I've caught sand fleas at the beach I didn't know they could live inside my feet
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Somebody here made that claim- I have not seen it supported (part of the fear campaign?- it seems to be working, people getting worked up) - does anybody have a link?
    That was from a previous post in this thread, quoting an online blogger by the name of The Racantouer.

The Lancet states that in the last outbreak at least 10 percent presented without fever.

This could be an evolutionary modification of the filovirus.

I will re-state that: as fever is not a symptom of many cases in this new variant.

If this is proved false I will retract it.

You're contradicting yourself. Passing laws that prohibit me from selling my home to someone from another country, or renting space out to them, or hiring them to work at my company, etc., without first getting permission from the government, is violating the Constitution, not following it. Such restrictions of our rights do not defend the republic, since the republic, to the extent such a thing exists, consists of us, the very people whose rights you wish to take away. And it's perfectly obvious that anyone who supports such policies is necessarily a leftist by virtue of that fact alone.
    I don't care about any of those policies.

Revoke them all, be my guest.

I want the militia, armed, at the border, to defend the Republic against the ongoing invasion.

That was from a previous post in this thread, quoting an online blogger by the name of The Racantouer.

The Lancet states that in the last outbreak at least 10 percent presented without fever.

This could be an evolutionary modification of the filovirus.

I will re-state that: as fever is not a symptom of many cases in this new variant.

If this is proved false I will retract it.
    An anonymous online blog? I would take the opposite approach- assume false until proven true.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast