Thread: Milo Yiannopoulos named marshal for 'Straight Pride' parade

Milo Yiannopoulos named marshal for 'Straight Pride' parade

Oh $#@!, I can't stop laughing....

Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos has been named the grand marshal for Boston’s "Straight Pride" parade.

Organizers announced Friday the former Breitbart editor as the parade's grand marshal after they originally used actor Brad Pitt's name and likeness for the event.

The head of Super Happy Fun America, a group that "advocates on behalf of the straight community," told the Boston Herald that Pitt “was not super happy” about the group using his name and likeness without his consent.

“I really like his movies and his lawyers sent us a letter asking us to take his stuff down but, you know, you’re allowed to do satire,” John Hugo, president of Super Happy Fun America, told the newspaper.

The organization later named Yiannopoulos, who is openly gay, as its grand marshal for the event.

“I might technically be a sequined and perfectly coiffed friend of Dorothy’s, but I’ve spent my entire career advocating for the rights of America’s most brutally repressed identity — straight people — so I know a thing or two about discrimination,” Yiannopoulos said in a statement released by the group.

“This parade is a gift to anyone, male or female, black or white—gay and transgender allies, too!—who will stand with us and celebrate the wonder and the majesty of God’s own heterosexuality. Men, bring your most toxic selves. Women, prepare to burn your briefcases! Because it’s great to be straight, and we’re not apologizing for it any more. We’re Here, Not *****.”

Boston’s Straight Pride event purportedly aims to celebrate heterosexuality in a city that’s said to have one of the largest LGBTQ communities in the nation.

“I know it’s a little ironic to have a gay conservative as our icon," Hugo told the Boston Herald.

The parade — which has a tentative date of Aug. 31, according to organizers — doesn't appear to have received a required city permit.

Fox Nation host and conservative commentator Tomi Lahren lashed out at the city over the logistics. But Mayor Marty Walsh (D) wrote that the city cannot deny a permit based on an organization’s values.

article here...https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...t-pride-parade
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its funny cause hes not even straight.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This Milo seem to flip-flop on gender ID, about as often as President Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

gr8 b8 m8!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/s...28539909038080

The cops pepper sprayed and arrested a bunch of leftists blocking a road after it was all over. The leftists were complaining that the police didn’t crack down enough on the straight pride paraders. Lord Almighty these leftists are stupid.

I get a headache any time I see a video where he speaks.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I get a headache any time I see a video where he speaks.
    The obvious question is, why do it then?
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I got headaches from Obama and Bernie, consequently I never listen to them unless I absolutely have to. Milo makes me laugh though, not get headaches. He can deliver a brilliant dissection of the lunatic left when he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I got headaches from Obama and Bernie, consequently I never listen to them unless I absolutely have to. Milo makes me laugh though, not get headaches. He can deliver a brilliant dissection of the lunatic left when he wants to.
    Not my cup of tea I guess. He doesn't do anything for me.
    "The Patriarch"

I don't. It took my a few videos in 2016 to figure it out. Yes, I may be dense, and it may take a couple lessons, but once I learn something, I don't repeat the mistake.

I also don't click on videos with the View for the same reason.

He likes to dabble.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.