Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOJ goes after Aryan Brotherhood

DOJ goes after Aryan Brotherhood

Aryan Brotherhood Members and Associates Charged with Racketeering for Directing Murders and Other Violent Crimes from Inside California Prisons

Sixteen members and associates of a prison-based gang have been charged after a long-running investigation into drug trafficking and murders inside and outside of California’s prisons.
    Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney McGregor W. Scott for the Eastern District of California and Special Agent in Charge Chris Nielsen of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) made the announcement.
    According to a criminal complaint unsealed today, nine defendants have been arrested on federal racketeering and other charges for extensive, organized criminal activity from within California’s most secure prisons. The allegations include murders, drug trafficking and other violent crimes. The complaint charges California State Prison inmates Ronald Yandell, 56; Daniel “Danny” Troxell, 66; William Sylvester, 51; Travis Burhop, 46; Brant Daniel, 44; Donald Mazza, 48, Pat Brady, 48; Michael Torres, 55; and Jason Corbett, 47. At the outset of this investigation, Yandell, Troxell, Sylvester, Burhop, Torres and Corbett were all serving life sentences for murder.
    Five other individuals were also arrested as part of the investigation: Samuel Keeton, 40, of Menifee; Jeanna Quesenberry, 52, of Sacramento; Kevin MacNamara, 39, of La Palma; Kristen Demar, 44, of Citrus Heights; and Justin Petty, 37, of Los Angeles. Warrants have been issued for the arrests of Kathleen Nolan 64, of Calimesa, and Matthew Hall, 50, of Manhattan Beach.
    According to court documents, between 2011 and 2016, Aryan Brotherhood (AB) members and associates engaged in racketeering activity, committing multiple acts involving murder and drug trafficking offenses. Yandell and Sylvester oversaw a significant heroin and methamphetamine trafficking operation from their shared cell. They used smuggled-in cellphones to direct their drug trafficking activity from their cell to the streets of Sacramento and other California cities. Using a contraband cellphone, Yandell and Sylvester communicated with AB members and associates to direct drug trafficking activities, membership in the AB, order murders, and oversee other criminal activities.
    The complaint alleges that the AB members murdered five other inmates as part of their gang activities and conspired to murder several others. The complaint alleges that, on Oct. 7, 2011, Sylvester murdered an inmate at Folsom State Prison and, on Aug. 12, 2015, AB associates carried out an order to murder a rival prison gang member at Folsom State Prison.
    In addition, the complaint alleges that on Oct. 15, 2016, on Corbett’s order an AB associate murdered an inmate at High Desert State Prison in Susanville, AB member Daniel killed an inmate at Salinas Valley prison on Oct. 29, 2016, and that AB members Corbett and Brady murdered an inmate on July 20, 2018, at High Desert State Prison as part of their role in the gang. The complaint further describes multiple other murder plots.
    The complaint details the drug trafficking activities of the AB. Members and associates oversaw an extensive drug-trafficking network that operated on the streets of Sacramento, Southern California, Missouri, Las Vegas and elsewhere. On Aug. 11, 2016, MacNamara, a lawyer, and Demar, posing as a paralegal, visited Sylvester in Folsom State Prison in order to smuggle methamphetamine, cellphones and tobacco. When the contraband was discovered, Sylvester, using a cellphone, advised Demar to blame their contraband smuggling on the AB in order to get out of trouble.
    According to the complaint, Petty sent heroin, methamphetamine, cellphones and other items concealed in food packages to AB members at Folsom State Prison and High Desert State Prison. In addition, the investigation uncovered a drug trafficking partnership between AB members Yandell and Burhop with Torres a Mexican Mafia member.
    The charges are only allegations; the defendants are presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
    This case is the product of an investigation by the DEA with substantial investigative assistance from the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, the Vallejo Police Department, the U.S. Marshals Service, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the El Dorado County District Attorney’s Office and the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office.
    This case was part of an Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF). The OCDETF program was established in 1982 to conduct comprehensive, multilevel attacks on major drug trafficking and money laundering organizations. The principal mission of the OCDETF program is to identify, disrupt, and dismantle the most serious drug trafficking and money laundering organizations and those primarily responsible for the nation’s drug supply.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/aryan...ders-and-other
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Government............Facilitating crime in order to make headlines and obtain funding...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Government............Facilitating crime in order to make headlines and obtain funding...
    Job security, and the sheep fall for it every time.
    "The Patriarch"

Not surprised that AG William Barr & chief executive Donald J. Trump hate whitey.

Kill whitey
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Not surprised that AG William Barr & chief executive Donald J. Trump hate whitey.

Kill whitey
    Not surprised to see you take the side of a criminal NAZI gang in order to oppose Trump.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not surprised to see you take the side of a criminal NAZI gang in order to oppose Trump.
    Ha ha ha, are you going to punch a nazi boy scout?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ha ha ha, are you going to punch a nazi boy scout?
    LOL

There is no comparison there, are you going to support criminals?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

There is no comparison there, are you going to support criminals?
    Two of my best friends since childhood have spent time in prison, another was a tunnel rat in Vietnam that had a decidedly criminal bent. Take away the war on drugs and "criminal" takes on a whole new meaning. Some of the best and most trustworthy people I've ever known you would no doubt call criminal. But I would trust them with my back with no reservations.
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Two of my best friends since childhood have spent time in prison, another was a tunnel rat in Vietnam that had a decidedly criminal bent. Take away the war on drugs and "criminal" takes on a whole new meaning. Some of the best and most trustworthy people I've ever known you would no doubt call criminal. But I would trust them with my back with no reservations.
    SO you would trust a criminal, cool, I get it... ..but would you trust a literal criminal Nazi from a literal Nazi prison gang?

I don't mean everybody is literally Hitler literal, I literally mean literal.

LOL!

Go ahead, support murderers.

This is useful to help people understand TDS.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    SO you would trust a criminal, cool, I get it... ..but would you trust a literal criminal Nazi from a literal Nazi prison gang?

I don't mean everybody is literally Hitler literal, I literally mean literal.

LOL!
    Not everyone has a real choice there. There are real divides and cliques as I'm sure you're aware.
    "The Patriarch"

Go ahead, support murderers.

This is useful to help people understand TDS.
    Keep squealing magic underwear, I really don't care.
    "The Patriarch"

Banned

Blog Entries
    Not everyone has a real choice there. There are real divides and cliques as I'm sure you're aware.
    Just like the real world, eh?
    Hidden agendas and secrets everywhere.
    Not everything so cut and dry?

But criminals taking orders from Aryan Nations prison bosses... in general are not very good people. In fact, anyone taking orders from prison bosses, tend to be very dirty and scummy people with dirty and scummy connections to dirty and scummy prostitutes and dirty and scummy johns and dirty and scummy judges and dirty and scummy crooked cops.

It's not a pretty world. I wouldn't trust any of them. I certainly would not fight or die for any of them or their rights.
    Done caring about all that. Because I am under assault this time. Done worrying about protecting the weak.
    They made their choices.

, are you going to support criminals?
    You do..as long as they have an "R" in their name.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    You do..as long as they have an "R" in their name.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They went after them to lock them up in the first place..

now they are going after them in Prison..

and add Drug War. You got a whole lot of Failure right there..

and the Aryan Skinhead Supremacist Klan still has a contract on me... from 1982,,, not the brightest bulbs in the string.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The division is caused by the institution itself we can't really fix that without changing the whole correctional system to be more about rehabilitation instead of punishment. I think some people need locked away from society completely, but some people would fair far better with rehabilitation. I understand the sentiments though that its supposed to be a punishment so I would say for the people who deserve punished and need rehabilitation they should do community service as their punishment or pay fines and get real rehabilitation so they can actually contribute to society. Sometimes the best lessons in life are taught by people who have made mistakes or have done bad things. Some people need to be completely removed from society but other people end up there because of circumstance and ignorance and a good society doesn't punish ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Just like the real world, eh?
    Hidden agendas and secrets everywhere.
    Not everything so cut and dry?

But criminals taking orders from Aryan Nations prison bosses... in general are not very good people. In fact, anyone taking orders from prison bosses, tend to be very dirty and scummy people with dirty and scummy connections to dirty and scummy prostitutes and dirty and scummy johns and dirty and scummy judges and dirty and scummy crooked cops.

It's not a pretty world. I wouldn't trust any of them. I certainly would not fight or die for any of them or their rights.
    Done caring about all that. Because I am under assault this time. Done worrying about protecting the weak.
    They made their choices.
    Who is it you're under assault from?
    "The Patriarch"

Who is it you're under assault from?
    Conservatives and the far right are under attack, they couldn't get me fired at my job so they screwed with my head until I quit. They told me that there was a group of people who control society. I don't know whether they were being honest or if it was more bull$#@!. They told me society was comprised of tribal leaders that get hand picked by someone who considers themself God, everything that goes on is scripted and political theater.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Conservatives and the far right are under attack, they couldn't get me fired at my job so they screwed with my head until I quit. They told me that there was a group of people who control society. I don't know whether they were being honest or if it was more bull$#@!. They told me society was comprised of tribal leaders that get hand picked by someone who considers themself God, everything that goes on is scripted and political theater.
    Well, that was meant for UW Dude but who is this "they" you speak of?
    "The Patriarch"

Well, that was meant for UW Dude but who is this "they" you speak of?
    They considered the company I worked for anarchist because when they tried to sabotage me and the company I worked for they said nope because they didn't want to lose me I was too valuable to them. I trained all of the new hires, worked for less than I should have because I was overqualified. I stayed with the company because I loved doing the work, I worked in a high turn around field for over 10 years always coming up new ideas and promoting them with all of the my coworkers. I never took any promotions that were offered to me. They never told me who they were, just that this was politically motivated they knew anything I said in private in my own home and private details of my life and friends lives that only I would know. They would call me with deepfakes of people I know, of family and friends and threaten to have something accidently happen to them on vacation. I don't know who exactly "they" are, just that they are going after conservatives and the far right. They even threatened to have me committed to a mental health facility or put in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

This kind of language does not help.

Developments in recent reports like below could be more plausible explanation for Trump decision to go after this group. Anti-semitism against Trump has been on the rise and White Nationalists, Aryan Brotherhood etc seem to have been subscribing to some very extreme anti-semitic conspiracy theories against Trump and MAGA team. There was some discussion on this phenomenon in media after alleged PA Synagogue shooter Robert Bowers' social media posts surfaced.

Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting – The Deadliest Attack on America’s Jews

by Akarsh Shekhar June 7, 2019

On October 27, 2018, as Shabbat morning services were being held at the Tree of Life/L’Simcha Congregation in the Squirrel Hill neighbourhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Robert Gregory Bowers arrived at the venue with an AR-15 style automatic rifle and three Glock .357 SIG handguns, and unleashed a hail of bullets on the Jewish devotees present over there. Eleven innocent lives were lost and seven people (including Bowers) were injured.

The perpetrator of the Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting, 46 year old Bowers was taken into custody and charged with a total of 63 different federal crimes. Some of those 63 were crimes deemed fit for capital punishment. On top of that, the state of Pennsylvania charged him with 36 state crimes. Shockingly enough, Bow ers has brazenly pleaded not guilty.

Prior to carrying out the Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting, Bowers had posted vile and vitriolic anti-Semitic on the social network, Gab. He had specifically targeted the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) which featured Tree of Life and Dor Hadash as supporting participants. Shortly before the attack, Bowers posted on Gab, referring to Central American migrant caravans and immigrants. He said: “HIAS likes to bring invaders in, that kill our people. I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I am going in.

As per Bowers’ co-workers from two decades ago, Bowers was a staunch conservative who had gradually transitioned into a white nationalist. From being fascinated by radio host Jim Quinn to following ‘aggressive online provocateurs of the right wing’s fringe’, Bowers had spiralled down into a world of white-supremacy, racism, anti-Semitism and xenophobia. He was very active on the allegedly ‘extremist friendly’ social network, Gab. He registered on Gab during January 2018 under the username ‘onedingo’. His accpunt’s description read: “Jews are the children of Satan (John 8:44). The Lord Jesus Christ [has] come in the flesh. His cover photo featured the number 1488, a number widely used by neo-Nazis and white supremacists as a symbol to invoke David Lane‘s “Fourteen Words” and the Nazi slogan Heil Hitler. The “Fourteen Words” slogan says: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” The slightly less popular version of the Fourteen Words slogan says: “Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.”

Anti-Trump antisemitism: The link between Pittsburgh and Poway

The Poway and Pittsburgh shootings are connected by hatred of Jews and hatred of Trump, who is accused of being a “Jew-lover” and hosting an administration “infested” by Jews

A man wears a Trump yarmulke while waiting for U.S. President Donald Trump to address the Republican Jewish Coalition 2019 Annual Leadership Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S., April 6, 2019.. (photo credit: KEVIN LAMARQUE/REUTERS)

The alleged manifesto of the shooter behind the attack on the Chabad of Poway synagogue includes condemnation of US President Donald Trump. The letter, or manifesto, was posted on the popular US-based image board website 8chan. “That Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous [expletive],” John Earnest wrote in a version quoted online.

Similarly, Pittsburgh synagogue shooter Robert Bowers wrote on the mainly far-right website Gab that he opposed Trump, who he claimed was surrounded by Jews. “Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist.” He claimed that Jews, who he used an expletive to describe, were an “infestation” in the White House.

The antisemitic links between the two attacks are clear. Both expressed hatred of Jews, who they accused of destroying or invading the United States. Bowers accused Jews and Jewish groups, such as the non-partisan refugee protection organization HIAS, of being behind “migrant caravans” whom he calls “invaders.” The Poway attacker asked: “Is it worth it for me to live a comfortable life at the cost of international Jewry sealing the doom of my race?”

Both men claimed to be Christians. But in their own narrow, racist worldview, to be a Christian was to be a white nationalist, and that white people were the real “chosen” people. Similarly, the Poway manifesto blames Jews for spreading pornography, for “their large role in every slave trade,” and for “promoting race-mixing” and persecuting Christians. Bowers talked about a “Jewish international oligarchy” while Earnest wrote about “international Jewry.”

Behind their ideologies is a hatred of Trump, who they both believed had become a “globalist.” It appears that in both cases, they felt the need to point this out, as if they were impelled to differentiate themselves from Trump and to show that their version of racism distinguished itself from any association with Trump. This may be due to the fact that the president was accused of fueling a rise in “white nationalism” when he ran for office, and these extremists wanted to assert that they no longer felt connected to Trump.

There was a rise in antisemitic attacks during the run-up to Trump’s election and after. However, there has been a shift in this extremist movement away from any support for Trump due to the fact that they believe that he is part of a “globalist” and pro-Israel – or “Zionist” – conspiracy. One perpetrator calls Trump “Jew-loving,” and the other saw Jews as “infesting” the administration. This appears to be an attack on Trump’s support for Israel and his Jewish family members, particularly Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump.

Besides the links between the two synagogue attacks, there is widespread hatred of Trump emerging on the far Right due to the belief that he has been “Kushnered” by, in the words of one social media account, “subversive, nation-plundering Jews.”

Unsurprisingly, when we searched for other attacks on Kushner, we found conspiracies about him being tied to “globalist Jew George Soros.” One woman, responding to the recent New York Times antisemitic cartoon controversy, wrote: “Trump is controlled by Israel and Jared Kushner, the Jews control the media.”

Many attacks on Kushner over the years by what appear to be far Right social media accounts label him a “k***” and often say he should be removed from the White House. One user, for instance, writes: “Get this K*** out of Washington.” Another claimed he is behind conspiracies to allow undocumented migrants to stay in the US. No doubt social media groups like Twitter have removed much of the most offensive content. On a website named “infostormer,” we found a headline that notes “Trump hails subversive Jew Jared Kushner.”

Some of the anger over Trump’s “betrayal” of white nationalists – and their assertion that now the administration is “infested” with Jews – goes back to the period when Steve Bannon left the administration in August 2017. A headline in April 2017 notes that far-right protesters had already turned out to accuse the administration of betraying their cause. Anti-Israel and anti-Zionist views are also common in this far-right antisemitic circle, sometimes overlapping or dovetailing with far-left antisemitic views, which are difficult to distinguish.

When Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, one person responded by asking if white nationalists and the “Aryan Brotherhood” felt betrayed. Trump “proves” that his is a “Zionist Occupied Government [ZOG],” tweeted one man who had an “America First” button as a profile in mid-April. Trump is accused of being a “cuck for Israel” and a puppet of the “ZOG.” He is also accused of being an “Israel first” president.
    jpost.com/Israel-News/Anti-Trump-antisemitism-The-link-between-Pittsburgh-and-Poway-588071

From Drudge:

FLOOD OF CONDEMNATIONS OF NYT FOR ANTISEMITIC CARTOON...

Flood of condemnations of New York Times for antisemitic cartoon

Congressmen join former ambassador to Israel and journalists in slamming the newspaper.

By Seth J. Frantzman
    April 29, 2019 03:07
    Condemnations of The New York Times increased over the weekend after the paper’s international edition published an antisemitic cartoon. The offensive image was of a blind US President Donald Trump wearing a yarmulke, being walked by a dog with the face of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and wearing a Star of David collar. Despite the paper calling it an “error of judgment” to publish it, congressmen and Jewish organizations joined the chorus of outrage.
    US Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell called the cartoon “despicable,” and the American Jewish Committee said it was “naked antisemitism.”

Ironically, pre-election critics had accused Trump of igniting anti-semitic conspiracy theories and cultivating racial tensions with birterism movement. Very dramatic shift in views about MAGA among White Nationalists in just couple of years.

Trump: If Sheldon Adelson Backs Rubio "He'll Have Total Control" Over Him

Trump tweets image depicting Clinton, cash and the Star of David
    This is a tweet:

this is a retweet:

This is the only gang in the prison system, and if it weren't the others
    wouldn't be dangerous and do the same things......

: )

Like Tod Evans said; 'headlines' , this is what it's all about .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The family of the victims should sue.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    The family of the victims should sue.
    Government must grant a commoner permission to sue either her or one of her agents.

They went after them to lock them up in the first place..

now they are going after them in Prison..

and add Drug War. You got a whole lot of Failure right there..

and the Aryan Skinhead Supremacist Klan still has a contract on me... from 1982,,, not the brightest bulbs in the string.
    I always figured they recruited the less than bright .
    Do something Danke

I am proud to announce the nazis never tried to recruit me , LOL .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am proud to announce the nazis never tried to recruit me , LOL .
    even Stealth nazis??

Nationalist
    Socialist
    Unearned sense of entitlement
    Last edited by pcosmar; 06-09-2019 at 11:36 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

even Stealth nazis??

Nationalist
    Socialist
    Unearned sense of entitlement
    Ya . none of them either .
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast