Thread: Christian School Hit with SWAT-Style Raid

Christian School Hit with SWAT-Style Raid

Once more, California attacks Christian values.

A Christian school in California is facing a huge battle with the state.

Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) is representing River View Christian Academy in northern California. The school was raided earlier in the year, SWAT style, by the state.

According to PJI, the raid was carried out by 16 armed law enforcement from California Highway Patrol, two canine units and 17 social workers. Students and staff were horrified by the sudden and unexpected attack.

Link
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They're out of step with the global gay "equality" movement, so SWAT.

Gay Teacher of the Year & Donnell
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 06-08-2019 at 03:05 PM. Reason: fix link
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

#NOTamericaANYMORE
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

They want to shut down all alternatives to public schools so that they can have a monopoly on propaghanda and install thought control mechanisms. Atleast they aren't putting brain scanning devies on the kids, that's what the Chinese are doing now. The idea is to copy the brain patterns of learning so they can teach it to AI.

But you see this is directly related to sex ed, right? There will be no opt outs for parents this fall, public or private.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    But you see this is directly related to sex ed, right? There will be no opt outs for parents this fall, public or private.
    It's for the good of the children comrade.

You do care about the children don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They want to shut down all alternatives to public schools so that they can have a monopoly on propaghanda and install thought control mechanisms. Atleast they aren't putting brain scanning devies on the kids, that's what the Chinese are doing now. The idea is to copy the brain patterns of learning so they can teach it to AI.
    So wuts' wrong with that? I guess you 'is' scared of being chipped too.....

: )

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    So wuts' wrong with that? I guess you 'is' scared of being chipped too.....

I am not scared of being chipped as long as its not something they control. I am more scared of them being able to manipulate and hypnotize the masses based on the data they get from scanning peoples brains in response to stimuli and learning.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

"The state was misled into thinking that the school was harboring illegal drugs, amassing ammunition, and preparing for doomsday."

misled = they didn't check things out first.

I am not scared of being chipped as long as its not something they control. I am more scared of them being able to manipulate and hypnotize the masses based on the data they get from scanning peoples brains in response to stimuli and learning.
    The problem is that if you give them the means they will use it, chips are the means.
    Not today or next year, but it will come.

The problem is that if you give them the means they will use it, chips are the means.
    Count on it.
    "The Patriarch"

I think chips or implants could be a way to enhance the brains circuits and make us smarter by helping the brain work more efficiently. I honestly think thats just the next step in evolution. I think watching someones brains in order to create a machine that respond to thoughts instead of using your body as an input isn't really the goal. I think the goal is to learn how to hypnotize and brainwash people and that by reading so many different peoples thoughts they can create propaghanda or brainwash everyone, since traditionally not all forms of conditioning work for all types of people. The reason I think that is because they are doing this on a large scale of people and if you just wanted to create a mind input device you wouldn't need data from so many individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    "The state was misled into thinking that the school was harboring illegal drugs, amassing ammunition, and preparing for doomsday."

And who was it that misled them? And how are they going to punish them for bearing false witness?

If you give the government absolute power and no oversight what difference does it make they already control us. I want a limited constiutional government with oversight, but I also think we could unlock a lot of potential in our brains with technology. Right now with our current system of government I wouldn't want it, but with a society with true liberty in mind it would be something that could bring us beyond our understanding of the universe, maybe even go beyond the three dimensions inside our minds.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post

Sounds more like a fed infiltrated, couldn't find anything illegal except for the religious teachings, and made $#@! up. That's what happened at Waco.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I think chips or implants could be a way to enhance the brains circuits and make us smarter by helping the brain work more efficiently. I honestly think thats just the next step in evolution. I think watching someones brains in order to create a machine that respond to thoughts instead of using your body as an input isn't really the goal. I think the goal is to learn how to hypnotize and brainwash people and that by reading so many different peoples thoughts they can create propaghanda or brainwash everyone, since traditionally not all forms of conditioning work for all types of people. The reason I think that is because they are doing this on a large scale of people and if you just wanted to create a mind input device you wouldn't need data from so many individuals.
    I'm old fashioned, I don't want a google brain.

The Google cages are coming.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you give the government absolute power and no oversight what difference does it make they already control us. I want a limited constiutional government with oversight, but I also think we could unlock a lot of potential in our brains with technology. Right now with our current system of government I wouldn't want it, but with a society with true liberty in mind it would be something that could bring us beyond our understanding of the universe, maybe even go beyond the three dimensions inside our minds.

HRC ?

The difference is 'stark' or glaringly massive, they will be able to control us much better and
    more ruthlessly.

HRC ?

The difference is 'stark' or glaringly massive, they will be able to control us much better and
    more ruthlessly.
    That's probably the worst name you could call me. I'm sure you are thinking something like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK_cdkpazjI

I'm thinking something more "offline". I don't want to be a part of the borg either.

Back to the original topic, I have been wondering why the government only promotes sex for kids. Adults are not encouraged to have sex. Asking permission, accusations of race and whatnot. It seems to me that a boarding school for at-risk kids is the worst place to demand students be allowed to explore. Seems like that is asking for trouble. Possibly some of the kids have been abused or have abused. What’s stopping a hormonal student from going after classmates?
    #NashvilleStrong

Back to the original topic, I have been wondering why the government only promotes sex for kids. Adults are not encouraged to have sex. Asking permission, accusations of race and whatnot. It seems to me that a boarding school for at-risk kids is the worst place to demand students be allowed to explore. Seems like that is asking for trouble. Possibly some of the kids have been abused or have abused. What’s stopping a hormonal student from going after classmates?
    I think the biggest war on kids is designed to break up family units because it makes it easier for them to make people dependant on government.

That's probably the worst name you could call me. I'm sure you are thinking something like this.

I'm thinking something more "offline". I don't want to be a part of the borg either.
    I was actually just referencing her quote , the plea she used in defense of her acts of
    espionage.

What's up with the site lately, the videos are blacked out.....or is it youtube's issue .....

I thought the acting was superb, the theme seemed to drag the first half, but was the end made up
    for it.

I was actually just referencing her quote , the plea she used in defense of her acts of
    espionage.

What's up with the site lately, the videos are blacked out.....or is it youtube's issue .....
    Probably a YouTube thing because they want to shadowban content and not have people discovering content through a different website, I have been linking directly to the video underneath

I think the biggest war on kids is designed to break up family units because it makes it easier for them to make people dependant on government.
    It’s worth asking some questions. Why does the government think it is important for little kids to be exploring sexuality?
    #NashvilleStrong

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It’s worth asking some questions. Why does the government think it is important for little kids to be exploring sexuality?
    seriously.
    The state requires that licensed facilities allow students to have the right to engage in spiritual and sexual exploration, which contradicts the standards set by RVCA and the morals of many parents, the Pacific Justice Institute said
    What the hell?

Because they think it will stop people from being homophobic and less likely to be closeted because it's stunting the homosexual's emotional growth. That's what the same sex stuff is about. The idea is people hate what they don't understand and parents usually don't teach kids about it so they think it's their job to tell little kids same sex stuff is normal.

So this really isn’t about tolerance, but advocacy?
    #NashvilleStrong

So this really isn’t about tolerance, but advocacy?
    Nope it's about mental health, they would probably call it preventative healthcare. People today have a lot of baggage because they don't get treated like they are normal not just people who are same sex attracted both beautiful and brave lol. People still don't like going to public places or even coming out because in their mind they would get treated differently and people would rather live a lie than be treated differently

Should be for real private schools- charter schools must fce the same BS as public.
    There is no spoon.

I am more scared of them being able to manipulate and hypnotize the masses
    Well, if you haven't been outside lately, or read any current events, or any history about any period in time ever, I have some bad news...