Results 1 to 30 of 30

Thread: Christian School Hit with SWAT-Style Raid

  1. #1

    Christian School Hit with SWAT-Style Raid

    Once more, California attacks Christian values.

    A Christian school in California is facing a huge battle with the state.

    Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) is representing River View Christian Academy in northern California. The school was raided earlier in the year, SWAT style, by the state.

    According to PJI, the raid was carried out by 16 armed law enforcement from California Highway Patrol, two canine units and 17 social workers. Students and staff were horrified by the sudden and unexpected attack.


    Link
    Do something Dodgers.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    They're out of step with the global gay "equality" movement, so SWAT.



    Gay Teacher of the Year & Donnell
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 06-08-2019 at 03:05 PM. Reason: fix link
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    DACA S**thole Dreamers - Make America Great Again?

  4. #3
    #NOTamericaANYMORE

    why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

    Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

  5. #4
    They want to shut down all alternatives to public schools so that they can have a monopoly on propaghanda and install thought control mechanisms. Atleast they aren't putting brain scanning devies on the kids, that's what the Chinese are doing now. The idea is to copy the brain patterns of learning so they can teach it to AI.

  6. #5
    But you see this is directly related to sex ed, right? There will be no opt outs for parents this fall, public or private.
    Do something Dodgers.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    But you see this is directly related to sex ed, right? There will be no opt outs for parents this fall, public or private.
    It's for the good of the children comrade.

    You do care about the children don't you?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They want to shut down all alternatives to public schools so that they can have a monopoly on propaghanda and install thought control mechanisms. Atleast they aren't putting brain scanning devies on the kids, that's what the Chinese are doing now. The idea is to copy the brain patterns of learning so they can teach it to AI.
    So wuts' wrong with that? I guess you 'is' scared of being chipped too.....


    : )

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    So wuts' wrong with that? I guess you 'is' scared of being chipped too.....


    : )
    I am not scared of being chipped as long as its not something they control. I am more scared of them being able to manipulate and hypnotize the masses based on the data they get from scanning peoples brains in response to stimuli and learning.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    "The state was misled into thinking that the school was harboring illegal drugs, amassing ammunition, and preparing for doomsday."

    misled = they didn't check things out first.
    go small or go home
    Taxation is Theft

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I am not scared of being chipped as long as its not something they control. I am more scared of them being able to manipulate and hypnotize the masses based on the data they get from scanning peoples brains in response to stimuli and learning.
    The problem is that if you give them the means they will use it, chips are the means.
    Not today or next year, but it will come.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    The problem is that if you give them the means they will use it, chips are the means.
    Not today or next year, but it will come.
    Count on it.
    "The Patriarch"

    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    As is regularly pointed out on this forum, Trump is an idiot, a liar, and regularly uses bloated exaggeration so why would anyone put much stock into what he says? I think it's easy to figure Trump out. Sorry you are still confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    That is a lie.
    @Brian4Liberty, devil keeps spreading this lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I will report violations of the forum rules to the forum staff when they are egregious enough.

    You should remember that.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    The problem is that if you give them the means they will use it, chips are the means.
    Not today or next year, but it will come.
    I think chips or implants could be a way to enhance the brains circuits and make us smarter by helping the brain work more efficiently. I honestly think thats just the next step in evolution. I think watching someones brains in order to create a machine that respond to thoughts instead of using your body as an input isn't really the goal. I think the goal is to learn how to hypnotize and brainwash people and that by reading so many different peoples thoughts they can create propaghanda or brainwash everyone, since traditionally not all forms of conditioning work for all types of people. The reason I think that is because they are doing this on a large scale of people and if you just wanted to create a mind input device you wouldn't need data from so many individuals.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    "The state was misled into thinking that the school was harboring illegal drugs, amassing ammunition, and preparing for doomsday."

    misled = they didn't check things out first.
    And who was it that misled them? And how are they going to punish them for bearing false witness?

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    The problem is that if you give them the means they will use it, chips are the means.
    Not today or next year, but it will come.
    If you give the government absolute power and no oversight what difference does it make they already control us. I want a limited constiutional government with oversight, but I also think we could unlock a lot of potential in our brains with technology. Right now with our current system of government I wouldn't want it, but with a society with true liberty in mind it would be something that could bring us beyond our understanding of the universe, maybe even go beyond the three dimensions inside our minds.
    Last edited by nikcers; 06-09-2019 at 11:47 AM.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    "The state was misled into thinking that the school was harboring illegal drugs, amassing ammunition, and preparing for doomsday."

    misled = they didn't check things out first.

    Sounds more like a fed infiltrated, couldn't find anything illegal except for the religious teachings, and made $#@! up. That's what happened at Waco.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think chips or implants could be a way to enhance the brains circuits and make us smarter by helping the brain work more efficiently. I honestly think thats just the next step in evolution. I think watching someones brains in order to create a machine that respond to thoughts instead of using your body as an input isn't really the goal. I think the goal is to learn how to hypnotize and brainwash people and that by reading so many different peoples thoughts they can create propaghanda or brainwash everyone, since traditionally not all forms of conditioning work for all types of people. The reason I think that is because they are doing this on a large scale of people and if you just wanted to create a mind input device you wouldn't need data from so many individuals.
    I'm old fashioned, I don't want a google brain.

    The Google cages are coming.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If you give the government absolute power and no oversight what difference does it make they already control us. I want a limited constiutional government with oversight, but I also think we could unlock a lot of potential in our brains with technology. Right now with our current system of government I wouldn't want it, but with a society with true liberty in mind it would be something that could bring us beyond our understanding of the universe, maybe even go beyond the three dimensions inside our minds.

    HRC ?

    : )


    The difference is 'stark' or glaringly massive, they will be able to control us much better and
    more ruthlessly.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    HRC ?

    : )


    The difference is 'stark' or glaringly massive, they will be able to control us much better and
    more ruthlessly.
    That's probably the worst name you could call me. I'm sure you are thinking something like this.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK_cdkpazjI

    I'm thinking something more "offline". I don't want to be a part of the borg either.

  22. #19
    Back to the original topic, I have been wondering why the government only promotes sex for kids. Adults are not encouraged to have sex. Asking permission, accusations of race and whatnot. It seems to me that a boarding school for at-risk kids is the worst place to demand students be allowed to explore. Seems like that is asking for trouble. Possibly some of the kids have been abused or have abused. What’s stopping a hormonal student from going after classmates?
    Do something Dodgers.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Back to the original topic, I have been wondering why the government only promotes sex for kids. Adults are not encouraged to have sex. Asking permission, accusations of race and whatnot. It seems to me that a boarding school for at-risk kids is the worst place to demand students be allowed to explore. Seems like that is asking for trouble. Possibly some of the kids have been abused or have abused. What’s stopping a hormonal student from going after classmates?
    I think the biggest war on kids is designed to break up family units because it makes it easier for them to make people dependant on government.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That's probably the worst name you could call me. I'm sure you are thinking something like this.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK_cdkpazjI

    I'm thinking something more "offline". I don't want to be a part of the borg either.
    I was actually just referencing her quote , the plea she used in defense of her acts of
    espionage.


    What's up with the site lately, the videos are blacked out.....or is it youtube's issue .....

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That's probably the worst name you could call me. I'm sure you are thinking something like this.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK_cdkpazjI

    I'm thinking something more "offline". I don't want to be a part of the borg either.
    I thought the acting was superb, the theme seemed to drag the first half, but was the end made up
    for it.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I was actually just referencing her quote , the plea she used in defense of her acts of
    espionage.


    What's up with the site lately, the videos are blacked out.....or is it youtube's issue .....
    Probably a YouTube thing because they want to shadowban content and not have people discovering content through a different website, I have been linking directly to the video underneath

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think the biggest war on kids is designed to break up family units because it makes it easier for them to make people dependant on government.
    It’s worth asking some questions. Why does the government think it is important for little kids to be exploring sexuality?
    Do something Dodgers.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It’s worth asking some questions. Why does the government think it is important for little kids to be exploring sexuality?
    seriously.
    The state requires that licensed facilities allow students to have the right to engage in spiritual and sexual exploration, which contradicts the standards set by RVCA and the morals of many parents, the Pacific Justice Institute said
    What the hell?

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It’s worth asking some questions. Why does the government think it is important for little kids to be exploring sexuality?
    Because they think it will stop people from being homophobic and less likely to be closeted because it's stunting the homosexual's emotional growth. That's what the same sex stuff is about. The idea is people hate what they don't understand and parents usually don't teach kids about it so they think it's their job to tell little kids same sex stuff is normal.

  31. #27
    So this really isn’t about tolerance, but advocacy?
    Do something Dodgers.

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    So this really isn’t about tolerance, but advocacy?
    Nope it's about mental health, they would probably call it preventative healthcare. People today have a lot of baggage because they don't get treated like they are normal not just people who are same sex attracted both beautiful and brave lol. People still don't like going to public places or even coming out because in their mind they would get treated differently and people would rather live a lie than be treated differently

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    But you see this is directly related to sex ed, right? There will be no opt outs for parents this fall, public or private.
    Should be for real private schools- charter schools must fce the same BS as public.
    There is no spoon.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I am more scared of them being able to manipulate and hypnotize the masses
    Well, if you haven't been outside lately, or read any current events, or any history about any period in time ever, I have some bad news...
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken



Similar Threads

  1. Another wrong-house SWAT raid
    By heavenlyboy34 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 07:21 PM
  2. SWAT raid over student loans
    By devil21 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 11:15 AM
  3. MS-Cops shoot their own dog during SWAT raid.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 07:09 PM
  4. Stockton SWAT Raid: Where Have We Seen This Before?
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 04:33 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 08:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •