Thread: Today is the Anniversary of the USS Liberty, Crew Censored for "Hate" Speech Against Israel

Today is the Anniversary of the USS Liberty, Crew Censored for "Hate" Speech Against Israel

Today is the anniversay. June 8, 1967.

The highest decorated crew in US naval history for bravery in combat, the crew of the USS Liberty, has had its official website blocked by some ISPs with the message: "This website is blocked by your network operator." The reason given is "Hate and Racism."

On June 8, 1967, after 7 hours of close reconnaissance by Israeli aircraft, with the American flag flying and the American crew sunning itself on the deck, unmarked Israeli warplanes suddenly came over the horizon and poured fire onto the ship for over an hour, rockets, cannon rounds, napalm, and torpedoes. An Israeli torpedo boat then methodically machine-gunned the life-boats.

The highly decorated crew, which includes a Medal of Honor winner, the ship's captain, maintains to this day that the Israeli attackers knew well that the ship was American, and intended to sink the ship and kill all onboard. One possible motive which has been put forth was that it was designed to be blamed on Egypt, in order to draw the US into the Six Day War with that country.

Decorations: Medal of Honor, 1 Navy Cross, 13 Silver Stars, 20 Bronze Stars, 9 Navy Commendation Medals, 208 Purple Hearts, National Security Agency Exceptional Service Civilian Award.

The site is: http://www.gtr5.com/

gtr5.com cached mirror site

GTR5 were the ships hull letters.

What is the irony, to put it kindly, of a heroic crew fighting for our freedoms being silenced in its views.

USS Liberty Citations

Documentary Above: The Crew Members of the USS Liberty Speak

There is compelling evidence that Israel's attack was a deliberate attempt to destroy an American ship and kill her entire crew. In attacking the USS Liberty, Israel committed acts of murder against U.S. servicemen and an act of war against the United States. - Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer https://ifamericaknew.org/us_ints/ul-moorer.html

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 06-09-2019 at 01:31 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Liberty censored by big tech
    Probably an H1B worker.

So , some h1b worker censored them because they think israelis are a race ? Guess they have never been to the wall , lots of races there that live local .
    Do something Danke

RIP.

Plenty of traitors working in unison that day.

Izrael should have been parking lotted.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Lightbulb Donald loves LBJ & Israel

The D&R party Deep State is still covering up for LBJ and Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Israel Anti-Boycott Act

This bill declares that Congress: (1) opposes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution of March 24, 2016, which urges countries to pressure companies to divest from, or break contracts with, Israel; and (2) encourages full implementation of the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014 through enhanced, governmentwide, coordinated U.S.-Israel scientific and technological cooperation in civilian areas.

The bill amends the Export Administration Act of 1979 to declare that it shall be U.S. policy to oppose:

requests by foreign countries to impose restrictive practices or boycotts against other countries friendly to the United States or against U.S. persons; and
    restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or imposed by an international governmental organization, or requests to impose such practices or boycotts, against Israel.

The bill prohibits any U.S. person engaged interstate or foreign commerce from supporting:

any request by a foreign country to impose any boycott against a country that is friendly to the United States and that is not itself the object of any form of boycott pursuant to United States law or regulation, or
    any boycott fostered or imposed by any international governmental organization against Israel or any request by any international governmental organization to impose such a boycott.

The bill amends the Export-Import Bank Act of 1945 to include as a reason for the Export-Import Bank to deny credit applications for the export of goods and services between the United States and foreign countries, opposition to policies and actions that are politically motivated and are intended to penalize or otherwise limit commercial relations specifically with citizens or residents of Israel, entities organized under the laws of Israel, or the government of Israel.
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...ouse-bill/1697
    "The Patriarch"

The American Legion finally calls for a congressional inquiry into the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty
    http://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/the-uss-liberty-wins-one/

most young people , lets say under 40 yrs old don't even know about the USS LIBERTY , i'm 81 and will never forget .

the lbj library should be bulldozed , worst potus this country has ever had .
    Last edited by ILUVRP; 06-09-2019 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Thanks for this, was not aware of this recent interview. All please vote this up on youtube and share around... the more we keep talking about this is spreading information the closer to justice for survivors! WE WILL NOT FORGET WE WILL NOT FORGIVE!

I know there are a lot of reasons Americas enemies would want to dissolve our alliance with Israel. I know there are a lot of conspiracies out there like they caused 9/11 but made it look like it was Saudi Arabia, and this one where they sunk the USS liberty. I've also seen one that suggest they have Alien technnology that they share with us. Another I saw was that they did attack us on multiple occasions but only because we ordered them to do it, and that we control Israel as a way of legitimizing our footprint in the middle east and that's what the whole project for a new American Continent was about, taking over all of the countries in the middle east and planting our flag there eventually, but by making them fight eachother more so that we don't have to do all the work we start all of these conflicts. That somehow we "won" Israel after we won WW2.

Looks like Moshe Dayan ordered it, the one-eyed psycho.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/but-...-her-1.5492908

'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty

The book includes, among other things, a CIA document from November 1967 that is still partially censored. In the document, which is also on the official CIA website, an anonymous source is quoted as saying: “They said that [then-Israeli Defense Minister Moshe] Dayan personally ordered the attack on the ship, and that one of his generals adamantly opposed the action and said, ‘This is pure murder.’” There is no dispute about the authenticity of the document, but clearly not every sentence written in an intelligence document is the unvarnished truth.

On the other hand, the new book quotes a story reported by former U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter, who recounted a conversation between an Israeli pilot and the Israel Air Force war room, which was allegedly picked up by an NSA aircraft and inadvertently cabled to CIA offices around the world:

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

That just doesn't seem like something America would do nothing about unless it was an inside job. Is Israel just another America Colony or is it the other way around? The part that makes me suspect of this whole thing is I don't trust my government, and a lot of the Israel bad propaghanda is coming from our actual adversaries or strategic competitors or enemies or "axis of evil" or however you want to label the countries that we are seemingly in a cold war with. Don't get me wrong I do consider it possible that Israel is controlling us through their aggresive lobbying, but I don't trust my government.

That just doesn't seem like something America would do nothing about unless it was an inside job. Is Israel just another America Colony or is it the other way around? The part that makes me suspect of this whole thing is I don't trust my government, and a lot of the Israel bad propaghanda is coming from our actual adversaries or strategic competitors or enemies or "axis of evil" or however you want to label the countries that we are seemingly in a cold war with. Don't get me wrong I do consider it possible that Israel is controlling us through their aggresive lobbying, but I don't trust my government.
    The fact that the attack aircraft were unmarked is important, why would you use unmarked planes if they thought the ship was Egyptian? They were in open war with Israel at the time.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    The fact that the attack aircraft were unmarked is important, why would you use unmarked planes if they thought the ship was Egyptian? They were in open war with Israel at the time.
    yeah I definitely don't know all the historical context, this wasn't covered in my government school for some reason. LOL. I have heard conspiracies that the US government likes to stage attacks against itself but when they do it sometimes they don't really murder anyone they give people new identities and tell them they have to fake their deaths for the good of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    MAGA had had hosted socialite Kim Kardashian to the White House recently, wasn't America-First leadership going to invite the surviving veterans to the White House also or that was fakenews?
    Looks like Bryce met him briefly, did a 30 second elevator speech, but yet they need a formal meeting with Trump. Let's watch Netanyahu crap his pants.

yeah I definitely don't know all the historical context, this wasn't covered in my government school for some reason. LOL. I have heard conspiracies that the US government likes to stage attacks against itself but when they do it sometimes they don't really murder anyone they give people new identities and tell them they have to fake their deaths for the good of the country.
    In college I heard nor read absolutely nothing about this. Unless you have BBC or the Al Jazeera channel on cable you never would have seen the excellent documentaries. The acid test for how controlled the US media is controlled by Israel First Zionists is how much you hear about the USS Liberty. When "The Day Israel Attacked America" runs on network TV, the spell will be broken.

Looks like Bryce met him briefly, did a 30 second elevator speech, but yet they need a formal meeting with Trump. Let's watch Netanyahu crap his pants.

EM.

What are the chances of them getting a MAGA White House meeting invite.. 0%?

MAGA's top funder is a liberal Democrat. Unlikely that these vets they will get same attention as Kim Kardashian by MAGA White House.

Related

Trump ally Gov. DeSantis signed bill censors criticism of Israel in FL public schools

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

I'll see David's work all over the web with his name omitted.

Strange.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Here´s a good article on the Israeli attack on the USS liberty in 1967.

John McCain’s admiral father was part of the cover up: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...craig-roberts/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Here´s a good article on the Israeli attack on the USS liberty in 1967.

John McCain’s admiral father was part of the cover up: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...craig-roberts/
    If we survive this latest Neocon attempt to start war with Iran it should be a wake up call for America to finally eject the Israel lobby or make them register as foreign agents and reboot the relationship with Israel.

From your link...

The Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty

Paul Craig Roberts

Introduction: For a number of years Admiral Thomas Moorer, former Chief of Naval Operations and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was my colleague at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. Tom, after whom the F-14 Tomcat fighter is named, expressed to me his concern that US politics and foreign policy was in the clutches of Israel and that America was being led into war with the Arab Middle East. Admiral Moorer and the State Department and Pentagon at that time did not think that war with the Arab countries served the interests of the United States. However, Admiral Moorer thought that the war could not be avoided because of the hold Israel has over the US government.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we survive this latest Neocon attempt to start war with Iran it should be a wake up call for America to finally eject the Israel lobby or make them register as foreign agents and reboot the relationship with Israel.
    I´ve noticed that our wonderful media regularly presents us with 2 options that are both wrong.
    I believe that Ayatollah Khameini, like Venezuela´s Maduro, are nothing but puppets for the big oil corporations.

What speaks against modern day Iran is that its state press has never exposed that Ayatollah Khomeini was effectively brought to power by British and American intelligence agencies.
    Or that Islamic extremism was designed by by a select Anglo-American group of “neocons” avant la lettre (including Jimmy Carter´s NSA, Zbigniew Brzezinski): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6807124

Of course this doesn´t mean that the sanctions aren´t real or that no “real” war against Iran is planned...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

LBJ 's plan to sink the USS Liberty , blame Egypt then invade the latter which at the time was a Soviet Satellite

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Not some grand Congressional or White House ceremony but this small local book event is scheduled for July 2, 2021:

Author and National Guard veteran to host book signing July 2

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Nearly three years after his last visit to Saline County, Missouri National Guard veteran and author Jeremy Amick will return to Marshall on Friday, July 2, for a book signing event.

Amick will be promoting his most recent book, “Show-Me Veterans.” It’s a bicentennial release in honor of Missouri’s 200th anniversary of statehood.

Joining Amick on July 2 will be Bryce Lockwood, the only Marine to have survived the attack on the USS Liberty in the eastern Mediterranean Sea in 1967. Lockwood was presented the Silver Star for his “conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action in connection with the unprovoked and unexpected armed attack on USS Liberty … while engaged in peaceful operations in international waters,” a citation for the Silver Star award said. Amick has also written about Lockwood’s life and service, published in the book “Liberty’s Wounds.”
    marshallnews.com/story/2890151.html

Related
    Honoring the USS Liberty's dead and wounded

June 6, 2021
    The U.S. Navy electronic reconnaissance gathering ship USS Liberty receives assistance from units of the U.S. Sixth Fleet after she was attacked and seriously damaged by Israeli forces off the Sinai Peninsula on June 8, 1967. (U.S. Navy file photo) Because neither President Joe Biden, the Pentagon, nor a single politician has done so, I urge Arkansans to observe two minutes of silence on Tuesday to honor the memory of 36 U.S. Navy servicemen killed and 167 wounded on June 8, 1967, while serving in the eastern Mediterranean during the Six-Day War.
    Although the dead and wounded American servicemen numbered in the hundreds instead of thousands, June 8, 1967 is as heinous a date of infamy as the Dec. 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor and the 9/11 attacks on New York, the Pentagon, and Flight 93.
    nwaonline.com/news/2021/jun/06/honoring-the-uss-libertys-dead-and-wounded/