Name:	FB_IMG_1560101642765.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	6485
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Skrælings never had anything like it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1560089616071.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	6486
    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with all of the people coming over the border willing to do these jobs for less money and the economy being in a recession with a bunch of Gen X people on unemployment when some millenials were joining the work force.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Well, their dads had 18-20 years to teach them...why didn't they? That kind of thing used to be handed down through the generations, yo.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... don't try to pin this on the boomers, they were perfect and did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa... don't try to pin this on the boomers, they were perfect and did nothing wrong.
    O kurwa. Sorry, Boomers. I bow to your majesty. *bows*
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I dont buy it... Millennials are always going to youtube to learn how to do something. Play guitar, weld, replace an alternator, upgrade RAM in a computer...

If you ask me, its the "I'm getting too old for that" baby boomers who will just pay someone else to do something. "These computer cars, I dont get them" -while many of the millennials are tuning their scoobies to put out 1000 hp.

I dont buy into this generational bashing. Its another divisive, collectivist tactic to divide us into special classes.

BTW - I'm not a boomer or a millennial, and I'm not a member of the "Grayest Generation" either. This is just my perspective.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345