Thread: Nurses Plead Guilty to Manslaughter over 2 Babies Who Died from Forced MMR Vaccines

Nurses Plead Guilty to Manslaughter over 2 Babies Who Died from Forced MMR Vaccines

Nurses Plead Guilty to Manslaughter over 2 Babies Who Died from Forced MMR Vaccines

News sources out of New Zealand are reporting that two nurses in Samoa, facing charges over the deaths of two babies who died shortly after receiving the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine, have pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

Two nurses in Samoa, facing charges over the deaths of two babies, have pleaded guilty to manslaughter.

They had previously denied charges of negligence, manslaughter, and obstruction of justice.

The pair appeared today in the Supreme Court for the start of an expected two week trial, but their lawyer entered guilty pleas.

One defendant, Luse Emo Tauvale, has admitted to three charges of obstruction of justice and two of negligence and manslaughter, while Leutogi Te’o has pleaded guilty to one charge of manslaughter.
    Health Impact News reported on the original story in 2018 when it made headline news on TV1 in Samoa.

Tala Fou brings you breaking news on the death of two young children both aged 1-year-old from the villages of Safotu and Sasina in Savaii. Both children died within minutes of being vaccinated with the MMR vacine at Safotu Hospital on Friday morning the 6th of July.

Our News Reporter Alisa Faamaoni met with both families in Savaii today. The parents of the first child Marietta and Samuelu Tuisuesue of Sasina explained in detail to Tala Fou that within three minutes of their 1-year-old daughter Lannacallystah Samuelu being injected with the MMR vacine by a nurse she was dead. (Source.)
    What was so tragic about this story was that the parents of the second child who died had reportedly already learned about the first infant’s death a couple hours earlier and declined to have their child receive the same vaccine.

The mother reported that the nurse administered the MMR vaccine against her consent, leading to the child’s immediate death upon receiving the vaccine.

The second family from Safotu is still coming to grips with the loss of their 1-year-old son Lameko Siu. The parents Punipuao and Si’u Timua arrived at the Safotu hospital with their son Lameko on Friday within two hours of the death of the first child once they became aware of what had happend the mother refused to allow her son to be vaccinated.

The mother claims that the nurse on duty persisted and without her consent vaccinated her son administering the MMR vaccine and within a minute he was dead. (Source.)
    After the second death, government authorities immediately confiscated all the remaining doses of the MMR vaccine, and dismissed the medical staff, not only to apparently conduct an investigation, but for their own safety from an outraged public.

The Prime Minister of Samoa, Tuilaepa Aiono Sailele Malielegaoi, issued a statement about the tragic events and reported that, as a grandfather, one of his grandsons had previously suffered something similar, an apparent vaccine injury that he survived but now can no longer talk.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. And I can imagine that there is no pain more far reaching and deeper than losing a child. My heart and prayers go out to the grieving families at this most difficult time. To that effect, I humbly extend my deepest sympathy, condolences and pray that comfort and peace will come to them.

As a grandfather and father, I can relate to the grief by the families for their loss. I also almost lost one of my grandsons several years ago under similar circumstances.

But with the Grace of our Father in Heaven my grandson survived with the proper treatment but he will never be the same as he has lost the ability to speak.

As Prime Minister, I have called a full inquiry into the circumstances leading up to this devastating incident which I do not take lightly.

There are already processes that will determine if negligence is a factor. And if so, rest assured those processes will be implemented to the letter to ensure that such a tragedy will not be repeated and those responsible will be made to answer. (Source.)
    Full Article.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nuth'n 2 c hear...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Stories like this make me angry.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

wtf
    Last edited by dannno; 06-07-2019 at 02:48 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I'm in the "maybe taking dozens of vaccines isn't a good thing" camp but I'm not going to be a lefty lunatic and use this as confirmation bias. It was probably some backwoods medical treatment or something. Don't some vaccines need to be mixed? What's the chance of two deaths in a row like that?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I'm in the "maybe taking dozens of vaccines isn't a good thing" camp but I'm not going to be a lefty lunatic and use this as confirmation bias. It was probably some backwoods medical treatment or something. Don't some vaccines need to be mixed? What's the chance of two deaths in a row like that?
    The vaccines were probably contaminated, but that is not the main point of this story.

The main point is the second mother who brought in her baby knew that the first baby died, and refused the vaccine. The nurse gave it to the child anyway, while also knowing that the first baby died.

She "admitted to three charges of obstruction of justice and two of negligence and manslaughter."

This is about the rights of parents to be free to chose or refuse medical procedures. The pharmaceutical product that killed the two babies could have been something else besides a vaccine and this issue would be exactly the same.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-07-2019 at 04:23 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/pacific/3...istry-confirms

Baby deaths caused by incorrect vaccination procedure - Samoa health ministry confirms

Samoa's health ministry says the deaths of two babies last year were caused by nurses mixing the wrong liquid with MMR vaccines.

The two nurses implicated in the tragedy, Luse Emo Tauvale and Leutogi Te'o, pleaded guilty to manslaughter last week and will be sentenced later this month.

Director General of Health Leausa Dr Take Naseri said every vial of the vaccine should be mixed with one vial of dilutant, but the vaccine was mixed with something else.

He said he was worried many parents have stopped taking their children to get any vaccines.

RNZ Pacific correspondent in Apia, Autagavaia Tipi Autagavaia, said would not be easy to convince parents the vaccine was safe.

"They are saying they do not want to take their children to the immunisation program because of what they think is going to happen," he said.

More at link.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-08-2019 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The second death was caused by forcing the vaccine on the second child against the parents' wishes.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

#THISiswhyMANDATESsuck
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

And now New Zealanders don't have guns to keep lunatics away from their kids.