Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSA Says: Illegal Immigrants Allowed To Fly Without Any Photo ID

TSA Says: Illegal Immigrants Allowed To Fly Without Any Photo ID

A new report says. the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has been allowing illegal immigrants to fly without providing any forms of identification.

Since December 2018, TSA has permitted illegal immigrants released from custody to board domestic flights without having any of 15 forms of identification typically required for airline travel, the Washington Examiner reported exclusively on Thursday.

A TSA spokesperson told the Washington Examiner that illegal immigrants could fly without identification as long as they provided Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-862, the “Notice to Appear” form that is provided to immigrants who have applied for asylum, passed a credible fear assessment, and could wait up to five years for a federal judge to decide their case.

The form can serve as identification because it is only issued after a background check has been conducted on the applicant while in federal custody, the spokesperson noted.

The TSA’s website lists 15 forms of identification acceptable to travel, which are:

Driver’s licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent)
    U.S. passport
    U.S. passport card
    DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
    U.S. Department of Defense ID, including IDs issued to dependents
    Permanent resident card
    Border crossing card
    DHS-designated enhanced driver’s license
    Federally recognized, tribal-issued photo ID
    HSPD-12 PIV card
    Foreign government-issued passport
    Canadian provincial driver’s license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada card
    Transportation worker identification credential
    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
    U.S. Merchant Mariner Credential
    However, form I-862 is not listed as an acceptable form of identification, and it isn’t provided until 180 days after approval of a credible fear claim.

A U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) official told the Washington Examiner that Form I-862’s sole purpose is to tell applicants when to appear in court, and it cannot authorize applicants to travel.

“TSA accepts identification documentation issued by other government agencies, which is validated through the issuing agency. All passengers are then subject to appropriate screening measures,” the TSA said in a statement to Washington Examiner.

Union officials representing Border Patrol Agents confirmed Monday that the Transportation Security Administration is allowing illegal immigrants to board airplanes without photo identification in at least two Texas airports.

“The union that represents border patrol agents told KFOX14 their clients have reported seeing the Transportation Security Administration allow illegal immigrants to fly without providing photo identification at two Texas airports, “ reports Fox El Paso.

“Late last week, we were told by border patrol agents in Laredo, Texas that they had observed TSA accepting I-862 notice to appear in court documents from illegal aliens who had just been released from border patrol custody, and allowing them to fly,” said Shawn Moran, vice president of the National Border Patrol Council. “A couple of days ago, we found out the same type of situation was occurring in El Paso, Texas at their airport. We did receive reports that in El Paso, illegal aliens were walked around security, much to the dismay of U.S. citizens who were standing in line waiting to be screened.”

https://defiantamerica.com/tsa-says-...m_source=minds
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I imagine that since an Form I-862 is not intended to be used for ID it's probably easy to counterfeit. There's a lot of potential here for all of us who do have government issued photo IDs to take advantage of this loophole by showing I-862 forms to be able to fly without showing them.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 06-07-2019 at 08:35 AM.

UNEQUAL OPPRESSION UNDER THE LAW!

HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE
    WHY ARE WE TREATED LIKE CATTLE AND THEY ARE NOT?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post

HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE
    Lol, this was my fist thought.

We demand equal oppression!
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I imagine that since an Form I-862 is not intended to be used for ID it's probably easy to counterfeit. There's a lot of potential here for all of us who do have government issued photo IDs to take advantage of this loophole by showing I-862 forms to be able to fly without showing them.
    In fact, I wonder if it's possible for a citizen to get one of these forms legally, without counterfeiting it, by calling into question our own legal status somehow and arranging a court date to resolve it.

In fact, I wonder if it's possible for a citizen to get one of these forms legally, without counterfeiting it, by calling into question our own legal status somehow and arranging a court date to resolve it.
    That would great, imagine if everyone did it.
    "The Patriarch"

Nothing to see here, please move along.

And no, in the very near future NOBODY will be permitted the right to travel freely. Once the "illegals" are converted to "legal" by the government slave-owners these "loopholes" will no longer exist.

Be patient, these things take time.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

That doesn't shock me one bit. The government cares more about illegals than its own citizens.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The form can serve as identification because it is only issued after a background check has been conducted on the applicant while in federal custody, the spokesperson noted.
    This is a thorough and fool-proof check. These poor people have already had to wait in lines. The TSA should have an express lane where these people can bypass the TSA screening completely. It is cruel to make them suffer even more. Think of the children. They should be able to fly anywhere once in the US for free. The government should pay for it. Air travel is a human right.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This is a thorough and fool-proof check. These poor people have already had to wait in lines. The TSA should have an express lane where these people can bypass the TSA screening completely. It is cruel to make them suffer even more. Think of the children. They should be able to fly anywhere once in the US for free. The government should pay for it. Air travel is a human right.
    Already there apparently:
    June 4 2:22 PM catalinatim: EL PASO, Texas -- The union that represents border patrol agents told KFOX14 their clients have reported seeing the Transportation Security Administration allow illegal immigrants to fly without providing photo identification at two Texas airports. "Late last week, we were told by border patrol agents in Laredo, Texas that they had observed TSA accepting I-862 notice to appear in court documents from illegal aliens who had just been released from border patrol custody, and allowing them to fly," said Shawn Moran, vice president of the National Border Patrol Council. "A couple of days ago, we found out the same type of situation was occurring in El Paso, Texas at their airport. "We did receive reports that in El Paso, illegal aliens were walked around security, much to the dismay of U.S. citizens who were standing in line waiting to be screened.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Already there apparently:
    Good. These poor people have suffered enough. Hopefully they can also bypass the lines when they vote too. When they do get some form of ID in 10 or 20 years after they attend their hearing, they should get an asterisk on their ID to continue to receive the most compassionate and welcoming treatment.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE
    You identify as property/asset/employee of the federal corporation, therefore you are treated accordingly. That's what a U.S. Citizen is. Citizens actually have a lower "legal" status than any "illegal" immigrant does.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

in retard america foreigners are given more rights than citizens
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

sticky this thread
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

HOW IS THIS ACCEPTABLE
    It's not acceptable, not in way shape or form.

But because we, all of us, myself included, lack the stones to do what is needed to rectify this situation, it goes on.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    in retard america foreigners are given more rights than citizens
    Exactly right, that is what this, Retard America.

In a sane world, these people would be getting thrown out on their ears, and free Americans would be traveling with no "papers" of any kind.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Just think if the pilot came on the PA saying the plane had been diverted to Guatemala.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That doesn't shock me one bit. The government cares more about illegals than its own citizens.
    They are behaving just like the EU go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exactly right, that is what this, Retard America.

In a sane world, these people would be getting thrown out on their ears, and free Americans would be traveling with no "papers" of any kind.
    In a sane world there would be no TSA.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly right.

But it isn't a sane world.

I am prepared to do what it takes to secure an island of sanity in an insane world.

Yes.

I get the feeling that for some here are so zealously in favor of immigration restriction that they would consider closing this loophole so as to prevent undocumented immigrants from being able to fly an improvement of the situation rather than recognizing it for the silver lining that it is (however a thin one it may be).

How about free helicopter rides?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exactly right.

But it isn't a sane world.

I am prepared to do what it takes to secure an island of sanity in an insane world.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Yes.

I get the feeling that for some here are so zealously in favor of immigration restriction that they would consider closing this loophole so as to prevent undocumented immigrants from being able to fly an improvement of the situation rather than recognizing it for the silver lining that it is (however a thin one it may be).
    I keep saying that the "illegals" are the most free people on this American landmass. They don't know it though, so they clamor to "be like everyone else" and attach their chains as quickly as they can, trading their freedom for privileges like everyone else has.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I keep saying that the "illegals" are the most free people on this American landmass. They don't know it though, so they clamor to "be like everyone else" and attach their chains as quickly as they can, trading their freedom for privileges like everyone else has.
    There may well be some truth to that. But if it's really so, then I don't see what's stopping anyone else, natural-born citizens included, from adopting the life of an "illegal" to take advantage of that freedom.

There may well be some truth to that. But if it's really so, then I don't see what's stopping anyone else, natural-born citizens included, from adopting the life of an "illegal" to take advantage of that freedom.
    "The Patriarch"

There isn't anything stopping, other than mass brainwashing that 99.99% can not and will not shake and an exceedingly difficult process to understand and wade through to remove oneself from the lawfare net that has been cast far and wide. Deprogramming is very time-consuming and, like Morpheus said, most are not ready to be unplugged nor do I think many would, even if they knew. As Jefferson said, "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." The conveniences of quiet slavery are somehow an easier path than the inconveniences of freedom.
    Last edited by devil21; 06-08-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Bingo! This is exactly why there is such an intense propaganda campaign against immigrants. TPTB don't want people being shown that they are able to live freely and not be surveiled and tracked by the government, or any further development of a successful model of agorism. I find it very ironic that most Americans have absolutely no understanding of why I live as I do and find it "strange", yet all the immigrants that I know are amazed that I "live as we do" and highly respect me for it. All this talk of immigrants being "socialists" is just propaganda, complete with phony statistics and fake news, the reality is that they espouse our founding principles much more so than the vast majority of Americans themselves.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post
    Bingo! This is exactly why there is such an intense propaganda campaign against immigrants. TPTB don't want people being shown that they are able to live freely and not be surveiled and tracked by the government, or any further development of a successful model of agorism. I find it very ironic that most Americans have absolutely no understanding of why I live as I do and find it "strange", yet all the immigrants that I know are amazed that I "live as we do" and highly respect me for it. All this talk of immigrants being "socialists" is just propaganda, complete with phony statistics and fake news, the reality is that they espouse our founding principles much more so than the vast majority of Americans themselves.
    My experience, as well!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible View Post

My experience, as well!

And mine, as well.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast