Thread: Trump Gives Pelosi A Brand New Nickname

Trump Gives Pelosi A Brand New Nickname

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ut-of-himself/

June 6, 2019

President Trump is a master at nicknames, even better than George W. Bush (although the 43rd president nicknaming senior adviser Karl Rove “Turd Blossom” was pretty inspired).

Trump calls Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) “Pocahontas” for her false claims that’s she’s Native American. He calls Sen. Richard Blumenthal, the Connecticut Democrat who falsely claimed to have fought in the Vietnam War, “Da Nang Dick.” Jeb Bush was, of course, “Low Energy Jeb.” Then there’s “Crooked Hillary,” “Lyin’ Leakin’ James Comey,” “Jeff Flakey,” “Head Clown Chuck Schumer,” and “Mad Maxine Waters.”

On Thursday, Trump added a new one to the list for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

“I call her ‘Nervous Nancy,'” Trump said to Fox News as he prepared to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion in France. “Nancy Pelosi is a disaster, OK? She’s a disaster. Let her do what she wants, you know what? I think they’re in big trouble,” Trump said.

And they indeed are. Top Democrats last week were spouting off about impeachment, especially after former special counsel Robert Mueller held a press conference and essentially said the ball was in their court. Mueller failed to find sufficient evidence to proceed against Trump and his campaign in the counsel’s probe into allegations of collusion with Russia, but opened the door for congressional action.

Trump also slapped Mueller, who he said “made such a fool out of himself” last week in remarks to the media.

“What people don’t report is the letter he had to do to straighten out his testimony because his testimony was wrong,” Trump said. “‘Nancy Pelosi doesn’t talk about it.”

Pelosi, meanwhile, said “I don’t want to see him impeached, I want to see him in prison,” according to Politico.

But Democrats have lately been moving away from impeachment. Pelosi has not back such a move, and Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA) said this week that House Democrats are mulling censure instead of impeachment.

“The advantage of that is it can be done with the House. We can hold the president accountable and say that his actions are unethical, and he’s engaged in blatant misconduct and that there can be some accountability for future presidents. It’s a permanent mark on the president’s record.”

Khanna added that, “it would send a warning to future administrations that Congress won’t sit idle in the face of presidential malfeasance.”

Former Rep. Steve Israel (D-NY) said, “The advantage is it perhaps becomes a strategic substitute to an impeachment process that could backfire electorally. The disadvantage is that it could negatively impair the investigations that House Democrats are conducting,” according to RedState.

Ashley Etienne, a Pelosi spokeswoman, told Politico that the Speaker and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler “had a productive meeting about the state of play with the Mueller report.”

“They agreed to keep all options on the table and continue to move forward with an aggressive hearing and legislative strategy, as early as next week, to address the president’s corruption and abuses of power uncovered in the report,” Etienne said.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand got one too. "Truly weird".

It's because he played the nervous game with her
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Rand got one too. "Truly weird".
    Do you have somebody you could openly talk about your "problems"?

Scott Adams will be proud.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I got a better version

“I call her ‘Nervous Nancy,'”
    'Antsy Nancy'

Nicknames that rhyme
    are tres sublime!
    Last edited by Valli6; 06-07-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Trump has the best nicknames ever.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The far left Democrat leader said she doesn’t want Trump impeached, she wants him in prison.
    On Thursday President Trump hit back at Nancy twice as hard.

President Donald Trump:

I think she’s a disgrace. I don’t think she’s a talented person. I’ve tried to be nice to her because I’d like to get some things done. She’s incapable of doing deals. She’s a nasty, vindictive, horrible person… Nancy Pelosi, I call her Nervous Nancy… Nancy Pelosi is a disaster… And let her do what she wants, you know. Because I think she’s in big trouble. You look at the kind of crimes that were committed… And then ask Nancy why is her district and drug needles all over the place? It’s the most disgusting thing what she’s allowed to happen to her district, with needles, with drug addicts, with people living in the middle of the street. She ought to focus on that.
    She made a statement. It was a horrible, nasty, vicious statement while I’m overseas. I tell you, she is a terrible person.

He was much too kind.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

She’s a nasty, vindictive, horrible person… Nancy Pelosi, I call her Nervous Nancy

Why not keep it simple with Nasty Nancy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Why not keep it simple with Nasty Nancy?
    Trump is really good at giving people names that cause so much inner turmoil within that person due to their own insecurities that they end up driving themselves to their own destruction.

Now Pelosi will be forced to try and be anything but nervous - but the act of trying not to act nervous will inevitably make things worse because it will be at the forefront of her mind..
    Last edited by dannno; 06-07-2019 at 01:20 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...40975258198017

I've always called her Nancy Peyote, its a pretty good fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I've always called her Nancy Peyote, its a pretty good fit.
    Have you ever done peyote?

If she did peyote she would probably quit her job and go join a yoga retreat in the jungle or something.

She is more of an alcoholic/cokehead.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump is really good at giving people names that cause so much inner turmoil within that person due to their own insecurities that they end up driving themselves to their own destruction.

Now Pelosi will be forced to try and be anything but nervous - but the act of trying not to act nervous will inevitably make things worse because it will be at the forefront of her mind..
    On the other hand, insecure people feel the need to call other people names. Re-assures themselves that perhaps they are somehow superior to the other person.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...bably-insecure

4 Signs That Someone Is Probably Insecure

... and what narcissism has to do with it.

You’re with someone you’ve just met, and within seconds you feel that there’s something wrong with you.

Up until meeting this person, you were having a pretty good day, but now you’re starting to question everything from the way you look to the accomplishments you’ve racked up over your life so far. Let’s say the person is the mother of one of your children’s playmates. Not only does she seem perfectly outfitted, but in simply introducing herself, she’s made it clear that she’s got an important job and a perfect family life, and that she associates with all the right people.

It’s easy to get thrown into a personal purgatory of self-doubt in these situations. Whether it’s a social contact or a business interaction, people who want everyone to know how big they are can make the rest of us feel pretty small. Just think how much better you’d feel if you could brush these situations aside and go on about your day without doubting yourself and your life.

It turns out that when armed with a simple set of detection tools, you can not only help yourself feel better but also recognize the weaknesses in the façade of those practically perfect people.

The psychology behind this process stems from the theory of the Viennese psychoanalyst Alfred Adler, who coined the term inferiority complex.

According to Adler, people who feel inferior go about their days overcompensating through what he called “striving for superiority.” The only way these inwardly uncertain people can feel happy is by making others decidedly unhappy. To Adler, this striving for superiority lies at the core of neurosis.

We now think of this striving for superiority as a feature of narcissistic personality disorder, that deviation in normal development that results in a person’s constant search to boost self-esteem. The two kinds of narcissists are the grandiose (who feel super-entitled) and the vulnerable (who, underneath the bravado, feel weak and helpless). Some may argue that at their core, both types of narcissists have a weak sense of self-esteem, but the grandiose narcissist may just be better at the cover-up. In either case, when you’re dealing with someone who’s making you feel inferior, there’s a good chance that narcissism is the culprit.

Narcissism doesn’t always reach pathological levels, but it can characterize people to more or less of a degree. Using the concepts of “overt” and “covert” narcissism instead of grandiose and vulnerable, some personality researchers believe that they can learn more about the type of narcissism you might spot in everyday life. University of Derby (U.K.) psychologist James Brookes (2015) decided to investigate the way that people high on these tendencies actually feel about themselves in terms of both self-esteem and self-efficacy, or confidence in one's ability to succeed.
    1) The insecure person tries to make you feel insecure yourself.

When you start to question your own self-worth, is it typically around a specific person or type of person? Is that individual always broadcasting his or her strengths? If you don’t feel insecure in general, but only around certain people, it’s likely they’re projecting their insecurities onto you.

2)The insecure person needs to showcase his or her accomplishments.

You don’t necessarily have to feel insecure around someone to conclude that inferiority is at the heart of their behavior. People who are constantly bragging about their great lifestyle, their elite education, or their fantastic children may very well be doing so to convince themselves that they really do have worth.

3) The insecure person drops the “humblebrag” far too often.

The humblebrag is a brag disguised as a self-derogatory statement. You’ve all seen these on Facebook, as when an acquaintance complains about all the travel she has to take (due to the importance of her job), or all the time he has to spend watching his kids play (and, by the way, win) hockey games. (The "Facebook gloat" is a bold-faced brag which is easier to spot but may very well have the same roots.)

4) The insecure person frequently complains that things aren’t good enough.

People high in inferiority like to show what high standards they have. You may label them as snobs, but as much as you realize they’re putting on an act, it may be hard to shake the feeling that they really are better than you. What they’re trying to do, you may rightly suspect, is to proclaim their high standards as a way of asserting that not only are they better than everyone else, but that they hold themselves to a more rigorous set of self-assessment criteria.
    More at link.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    On the other hand, insecure people feel the need to call other people names. Re-assures themselves that perhaps they are somehow superior to the other person.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...bably-insecure

More at link.
    I am glad you decided to see a professional.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.