Thread: RAND PAUL: DEEP STATE DEFIED TRUMP’S ORDER TO REVOKE BRENNAN SECURITY CLEARANCE

RAND PAUL: DEEP STATE DEFIED TRUMP’S ORDER TO REVOKE BRENNAN SECURITY CLEARANCE

RAND PAUL: DEEP STATE DEFIED TRUMP’S ORDER TO REVOKE BRENNAN SECURITY CLEARANCE

“Protecting their own”.

Steve Watson | Infowars.com - JUNE 6, 2019

Paul made the comments in a CNN interview, noting that former CIA Director John Brennan has managed to keep his security clearance despite orders from the President to have it revoked.

"People talk about the deep state, now the deep state's actually protecting their own," says Sen. @RandPaul on ex-CIA Dir. John Brennan keeping his security clearance.

"I was sitting in the White House when President Trump said I want his security clearance taken." pic.twitter.com/YcKRG26L1c

— CNN Newsroom (@CNNnewsroom) June 4, 2019

“This was such a big, I guess, promise of the president’s, demand of the president. He said he was going to pull it, and he still has it.” host Brianna Keilar said.

“Well, this is what worries me. People talk about the Deep State. Now the Deep State is actually protecting their own and not listening to the president’s orders.” Paul responded.

“I was sitting in the White House when President Trump said, ‘I want his security clearance taken,’ and I saw the order given. I saw the chief of staff was there, not the current chief of staff, the previous chief of staff.” The Senator continued, referring to former White House chief of staff John Kelly.

“And if they’re working against the odds of the president, that really does disrupt our country, does disrupt a representative democracy where the president makes a decision, and if someone is countermanding that, I think we need to get to the bottom of that.” Paul added.

“I hope President Trump will say, ‘who is countermanding my orders? I said get rid of his clearance.’ Paul urged.

“And I do think Brennan has been a partisan. And I think Brennan also abused his office in developing the Trump investigation. I think it was done under false pretenses and done for political reasons.” Paul proclaimed.

President Trump had announced all the way back in August 2018 that Brennan’s security clearance was being revoked due to “erratic behavior” disqualifying the former Obama administration CIA head from having access to classified information.

However, the bureaucratic process of revocation was not completed, according to a White House source speaking with the New York Times.

Brennan has routinely slammed Trump’s presidency, and more recently said he hopes Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and CIA Director Gina Haspel will “stand up” to Trump’s “unprecedented act” of granting Attorney General William Barr “full and complete authority to declassify information” related to the Russia investigation.
    https://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-d...ity-clearance/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course they were going to defy revoking his clearance. Theres no way they would ever take Brennan out of the loop of whats going on with the CIA. Once you become part of the CIA, you're pretty much there for life, even if you don't want to work for them anymore.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-06-2019 at 12:36 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

One of the clearest examples I can point to that shows the bureaucracy drags it's feet to countermand the orders of those above them.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Of course they were going to defy revoking his clearance. Theres no way they would ever take Brennan out of the loop of whats going on with the CIA.
    This is what makes me think this is a full communist take over--Brennan and Comey admitted they voted for communist in the past.

Barack Obama populated the US government with communists
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...ith-communists
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Maybe he doesn't really care about taking away his clearance. Maybe he is bluffing about taking it away, I say that I will do some many thing I don't really have the intentions of doing.

Rand Paul: Deep state protected John Brennan's security clearance http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rity-clearance

Posted 2 days ago by @Warlord

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Maybe he doesn't really care about taking away his clearance. Maybe he is bluffing about taking it away, I say that I will do some many thing I don't really have the intentions of doing.
    You cannot be serious? These people are undermining the President at every turn--if you cannot see it, you simply aren't paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Rand Paul: Deep state protected John Brennan's security clearance http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...rity-clearance

Posted 2 days ago by @Warlord
    My apologies to @Warlord. I didn't see it posted.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You cannot be serious? These people are undermining the President at every turn--if you cannot see it, you simply aren't paying attention.
    Like some people have said, maybe he wants to keep them in position of power to keep an eye on them. Look at the foreign policy advisors and the way they undermine his campaign promises to understand what I am saying. They give interviews on NY times where they often counter whatever he was saying at the time. For example, when he said he wanted to withdraw troops from Syria, some of the advisors told the press that he wasn't serious that troops aren't going anywhere and just like every other time someone in his admin undermines him, he doesn't fire them.

Like some people have said, maybe he wants to keep them in position of power to keep an eye on them. Look at the foreign policy advisors and the way they undermine his campaign promises to understand what I am saying. They give interviews on NY times where they often counter whatever he was saying at the time. For example, when he said he wanted to withdraw troops from Syria, some of the advisors told the press that he wasn't serious that troops aren't going anywhere and just like every other time someone in his admin undermines him, he doesn't fire them.
    In this scenario I feel for President Trump because at this point it is hard to know who to trust for these position. I honestly believe that is why he is building up the military and respects them--because in the end, they might just be his saving grace to get these criminals out of government.
    Last edited by donnay; 06-06-2019 at 02:13 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It this scenario I feel for President Trump because at this point it is hard to know who to trust for these position. I honestly believe that is why he is building up the military and respects them--because in the end, they might just be his saving grace to get these criminals out of government.
    Only time would tell if his strategy of keeping his enemies close to him works out for him.

Like some people have said, maybe he wants to keep them in position of power to keep an eye on them..
    'Keep friends close but enemies closer?'

It's a theory I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    'Keep friends close but enemies closer?'

It's a theory I suppose.
    Someone should inform Rand about the strategy. Rand is the one asking why the enemy he asked out is still with a clearance, I am the one reminding him that he could be using that strategy. Personally, I believe once you have the power level to kick your enemy, you do it immediately. It's very dangerous keeping people around you who want nothing more than to see you fail

Someone should inform Rand about the strategy. Rand is the one asking why the enemy he asked out is still with a clearance, I am the one reminding him that he could be using that strategy. Personally, I believe once you have the power level to kick your enemy, you do it immediately. It's very dangerous keeping people around you who want nothing more than to see you fail
    I don't think Trump 'wants' Brennan to have security clearance per se, but I think it is possible he wanted to revoke it, then see who helped him keep it, then monitor and see what he does with it after he ordered it to be revoked.

Give him enough rope to hang himself.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."