Thread: Parents Seeking Non-medical Help for Autism Online Being Reported to CPS

Parents Seeking Non-medical Help for Autism Online Being Reported to CPS

Parents Seeking Non-medical Help for Autism Online Being Reported to CPS to Have Children Medically Kidnapped

Reporter Brandy Zadrozny

Reporter Brandy Zadrozny has written an article for NBC News revealing how certain Facebook groups consisting of parents seeking natural cures for their children who suffer with autism have been infiltrated by fake Facebook accounts of people who want to turn in these parents to Child Protective Services (CPS) for the purpose of having their children taken away from them.

While this may appear to be something illegal (and it probably is), Zadrozny seems to present these people who are using fake Facebook accounts as heroes.

Her article has been picked up by many other corporate-sponsored “mainstream” media outlets.

Zadrozny reports that the two woman profiled in her article are “moles” and claim to be mothers of “autistic children.”

They apparently believe that autism is “a condition with no medically known cause or cure” and that it is wrong to seek non-medical cures.

Therefore, they see it as their mission to identify these parents, using fake identities, and attempt to have their children removed from their homes.

To gain entrance to these groups, Eaton and Seigler disguise themselves as desperate parents looking for answers to their child’s autism. Once they’re in, they take screenshots of posts from parents…

Eaton and Seigler research the parents online to determine their identity and location, then send screenshots of the Facebook posts to the local Child Protective Services division…

The pair say they’ve reported over 100 parents since 2016.
    Zadrozny’s piece shows what lengths these impostors will go to in order to hunt down these parents of children with autism, many of whom are suffering vaccine injuries.

“The problem is if you manage to get one (Facebook page) knocked down, it reopens the next day but it goes secret,” Dalmayne said.

“So unless you’ve got a good fake profile, which I have, and you’re friends with people in these groups who will tell you where the next secret group has opened, you can’t report them. A lot of them I’m not in and we’ll never know about.”

Read the Full Article.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am so sick of the medical mafia. This is intolerable. They do not want anyone talking to outside sources to make any connections. They do not want a light shined on them.

Yet they claim they care about children. What a farce.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Dr. Stephanie Senef commented on this article:

Thank you so much for posting this rebuttal to the outrageous article by the NBC reporter, Brandy Zadrozny.

I actually investigated her claim that there was a report in FAERS in the year 2017 where a 6-year-old girl suffered from kidney failure due to chlorine dioxide. I downloaded all the events in FAERS from 2017 and searched for "chlorine dioxide" and "magical mineral supplement." There were 0 hits where either of these was listed as "primary suspect" or "secondary suspect." There were only 3 hits where "magical mineral supplement" was listed, simply as another drug the person was taking. In all three of these hits, the primary suspect was a chemotherapy drug, a tyrosine kinase inhibitor, and the patient, who was over 65, was suffering from metastatic kidney cancer. They were also taking a long list of other drugs, some of which were indicated as "secondary suspects." There were 0 hits where "chlorine dioxide" was indicated as a drug the person was taking.

The six-year-old girl was nowhere to be found.

It turns out that there are only two drugs that have been approved for treating symptoms of autism: risperidone and aripiprazole (Abilify), which are atypical antipsychotics.

I searched the 2017 dataset from FAERS for these two drugs and I got the following results:

Risperidone: 96,191 events, and it was the primary suspect in 22,759 of them.
    Aripiprazole (Abilify): 22,493 events, with 10,736 indicated as primary.

I then examined just the Q4 data for all of the reactions listed for events in which risperidone was the primary suspect, and tabulated counts on some of the most common reactions and/or some of the most severe reactions.

These were some of the results that I got (just from the last three months in 2017):

3216 Gynaecomastia (enlarged breasts in a male)
    75 Galactorrhoea (excessive or inappropriate production of milk)
    450 Weight increased, Overweight, Abnormal weight gain
    69 Attempted suicide, of which 29 were successful
    12 Parkinson's disease
    13 Altered state of consciousness, Depressed level of consciousness, Loss of consciousness
    20 Tachycardia
    11 Seizures
    15 Coma
    20 Cardiac arrest, cardio-respiratory arrest, respiratory arrest.
    19 Acute kidney injury
    13 Rhabdomyolysis
    26 Psychotic disorder
    19 Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (life-threatening reaction)
    28 Aggression
    37 Fatigue

It seems harsh to pick on chlorine dioxide in the face of these kinds of side effects for drugs routinely used to treat symptoms of autism. Worse than that, these drugs do nothing to reverse autism, whereas Kerri Rivera has reversed hundreds of cases of autism through chlorine dioxide treatment.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

It turns out that there are only two drugs that have been approved for treating symptoms of autism: risperidone and aripiprazole (Abilify), which are atypical antipsychotics.

I searched the 2017 dataset from FAERS for these two drugs and I got the following results:

Risperidone: 96,191 events, and it was the primary suspect in 22,759 of them.
    Aripiprazole (Abilify): 22,493 events, with 10,736 indicated as primary.

I then examined just the Q4 data for all of the reactions listed for events in which risperidone was the primary suspect, and tabulated counts on some of the most common reactions and/or some of the most severe reactions.

These were some of the results that I got (just from the last three months in 2017):

3216 Gynaecomastia (enlarged breasts in a male)
    75 Galactorrhoea (excessive or inappropriate production of milk)
    450 Weight increased, Overweight, Abnormal weight gain
    69 Attempted suicide, of which 29 were successful
    12 Parkinson's disease
    13 Altered state of consciousness, Depressed level of consciousness, Loss of consciousness
    20 Tachycardia
    11 Seizures
    15 Coma
    20 Cardiac arrest, cardio-respiratory arrest, respiratory arrest.
    19 Acute kidney injury
    13 Rhabdomyolysis
    26 Psychotic disorder
    19 Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (life-threatening reaction)
    28 Aggression
    37 Fatigue
    My nephew was on both of those drugs for many years. He is suffering health consequences from them. I was not aware of a reporting agency for adverse events for these drugs. He was over weight, had man boobs and, also hyper-tension he was starting to get aggressive as well. He decided a few years ago on his own that he did not want to take them any more. Since he has been in my care I have been working with a doctor to help him de-tox from them. It is possible that he can never get the stuff out of his system. So we are doing what we can to increase his level of health. I would not even think about trying the chlorine dioxide on him but I am trying to gradually keep him on the diet that is recommended for people with autism. He is very confused much of the time and I think it maybe due t the drugs he was on. They tried to put him on this one drug and he became very aggressive shortly after taking his first dose and was quickly taken off of that drug but I can't remember which one it was. At any rate It is a real struggle for him and for me too because I have to try and decode everything he says and try to just keep things the same for him because change is very hard for him to deal with. I feel for people trying to help their children autism. I think one of the reasons that they just want to drug the poor kids is because if they actually help them they might have to admit that vaccines have something to do with the condition and big pharma is not going to take responsibility for it and neither is the government beyond being willing to pay SSI benefits for it. I am sure had this not happened to my nephew he would have been a high achiever. He has won a bunch of gold medals in Special Olympics and is a great basket ball shooter. He can make a basket from a block away and was professionally trained to be a "kicker" for football and could actual have gone to the Pros. The thing is he hates crowds and loud noise even if the crowd is cheering for him because he truly is an awesome athlete. He is also strikingly handsome and turns heads everywhere he goes.Thanks Big Pharma....

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    My nephew was on both of those drugs for many years. He is suffering health consequences from them. I was not aware of a reporting agency for adverse events for these drugs. He was over weight, had man boobs and, also hyper-tension he was starting to get aggressive as well. He decided a few years ago on his own that he did not want to take them any more. Since he has been in my care I have been working with a doctor to help him de-tox from them. It is possible that he can never get the stuff out of his system. So we are doing what we can to increase his level of health. I would not even think about trying the chlorine dioxide on him but I am trying to gradually keep him on the diet that is recommended for people with autism. He is very confused much of the time and I think it maybe due t the drugs he was on. They tried to put him on this one drug and he became very aggressive shortly after taking his first dose and was quickly taken off of that drug but I can't remember which one it was. At any rate It is a real struggle for him and for me too because I have to try and decode everything he says and try to just keep things the same for him because change is very hard for him to deal with. I feel for people trying to help their children autism. I think one of the reasons that they just want to drug the poor kids is because if they actually help them they might have to admit that vaccines have something to do with the condition and big pharma is not going to take responsibility for it and neither is the government beyond being willing to pay SSI benefits for it. I am sure had this not happened to my nephew he would have been a high achiever. He has won a bunch of gold medals in Special Olympics and is a great basket ball shooter. He can make a basket from a block away and was professionally trained to be a "kicker" for football and could actual have gone to the Pros. The thing is he hates crowds and loud noise even if the crowd is cheering for him because he truly is an awesome athlete. He is also strikingly handsome and turns heads everywhere he goes.Thanks Big Pharma....
    So very sad to hear. I hear these kind of cases more and more and it just makes me so incredibly angry at how much power the medical mafia has been given
    I will keep your nephew in my prayers--prayers are the best medicine.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

evil
    gonna
    EVIL

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

CPS is a great incentive for people to have children.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    So very sad to hear. I hear these kind of cases more and more and it just makes me so incredibly angry at how much power the medical mafia has been given
    I will keep your nephew in my prayers--prayers are the best medicine.
    Thank you Donna he is very susceptible to prayer. He is very sweet too.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.