Thread: Scientists Are Pushing For A Super Vaccine—All Immunizations In One Shot.

Scientists Are Pushing For A Super Vaccine—All Immunizations In One Shot.

Scientists Are Pushing For A Super Vaccine—All Immunizations In One Shot.

Photo via 7NEWS Sydney

The number of childhood vaccines has grown exponentially in the last few decades creating a lot of controversy and debate.
    This still growing list with an increasing number of side-effects, toxic adjuvants and chronic health concerns is being taken increasingly seriously by parents and adults who refuse to blindly trust the currently money-driven pharmaceutical industry.

While many would prefer to go back to the only six or so shots their grandparents received, the researchers are now attempting to come out with a product that may be even more threatening to our health than the current vaccine situation.

A global team is working on lifelong, one-shot vaccines.

They are starting with one flu shot given at birth to last a lifetime, and predicting that all immunizations can come next in one shot.

The flu shot that would last a lifetime could be available to the consumers in as early as two years from now, reported 7NEWS Sydney. The research is run by the Human Vaccine Project, which is affiliated with medical centers, and also pharmaceutical and vaccine makers like GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer.

Ironically, the expert to lead this super vaccine research Tobi Kollman admits that “[the researchers] know vaccines work but [they] don’t know how they work.”

Flu vaccines work 50% or less percent of the time because the virus is constantly changing and is hard to predict. Yet even though the experts do not understand how vaccines work (and likely how they create under-reported side effects), and cannot make an annual flu shot that works well, they are determined to create one that is supposed to last a lifetime.

Kollman says the vaccine will be created because the team has a ‘can-do attitude’ and “[puts] their money where their mouth is.”

The consumers are finding all of this extremely problematic as evidenced from comments on the article.

And considering the many possible adverse health outcomes recorded in the controversial “triple shot” MMR vaccine, it’s fair to wonder whether combining multiple vaccines (most likely with multiple toxic adjuvants) is a smart idea after all.

https://althealthworks.com/18416/scientists-are-pushing-for-a-super-vaccine-all-immunizations-in-one-shotyelena/

Last edited by RonZeplin; 06-03-2019 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Another YouBoob sales pitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They had those when I was in boot camp in '83.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They had those when I was in boot camp in '83.

They had them in bootcamp in '69 too, but they weren't voluntary for most of us, we were drafted. And we weren't children anymore either.

That looks a lot like the guy behind me in line.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    They had them in bootcamp in '69 too, but they weren't voluntary for most of us, we were drafted. And we weren't children anymore either.

That looks a lot like the guy behind me in line.
    Lol. Well, you're a "bit" older than I. But, yes they were still doing them in '83. And, yes, I suppose you could consider them "voluntary."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Lol. Well, you're a "bit" older than I. But, yes they were still doing them in '83. And, yes, I suppose you could consider them "voluntary."
    You weren’t drafted in '83, so they were voluntary for you because you joined up.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    You weren’t drafted in '83, so they were voluntary for you because you joined up.
    Yeah. That's what was saying.

Well
    That will kill whuts left...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1559658462905.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	6472
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.