Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Those who think Justin Amash is just seeking attention couldn’t be more wrong

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    Again, prove it. Don't deflect. Don't ask me to unprove something you made up
    The analogy I gave before was if a guy was falsely accused of rape by two women at his home, one woman says she was raped and the other woman says she heard it from the next room. But there is also a third woman who was there that night and left with the two women and she is 100% sure it could not have happened as they were all together the entire night until they left. She is scared to testify because she is shy and doesn't want to get wrapped up in court, and her friends are trying to get her to falsely testify against him (although there is no proof of this, we know it to be happening).

The question is, if the guy calls up the third girl and says he will take her on a cruise if she goes in and testifies and tells the truth in court, is that obstruction of justice? Bribing a witness? No, of course not.. he IS innocent. He isn't bribing her to do something against the law and lie, he is just trying to get the truth to come out. That is aiding justice.

Trump didn't do anything to obstruct justice. Trump was innocent. Everything he did was in order to help aid justice, so you can't say he obstructed justice. He was trying to save money and time and stop dragging his name through the dirt by people who WE KNOW did illegal $#@! to start the investigation in the first place.

Anybody who is on Amash's side on this one is not thinking clearly. It's called TDS.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol, No you didn't, you just cowardly deflected from my comment while I specifically addressed yours. Spelling it bich lol

If you don't care then why are you responding? Trying so hard to be right instead of caring about the truth. Who cares? Who? lol You don't get to speak for others.

Your made up, absurd scenario about what may happen if there was an actual call for impeach, which isn't going to happen unless something drastic changes, was just that. A weak, laughable "the sky is falling" that only a drama queen like yourself could come up with. The sky isn't falling chicken little.

Blsht again, I responded to what you wrote, period, had I read anything else yours I
    might have responded to what you wrote, however you have proven today and yesterday that
    there is no point in reading any of your blsht.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    What do you think they are doing this for, this is radicalizing the left with hatred towards people, they even promoted on the left media that Rand was Trumps friend so they could target him. Why are you pretending like its not a big deal when all of these years later people still think the moon landing didn't happen because people propagate conspiracies and I don't care that people think the moon landing was fake I care that they are using this conspiracy to go after people like Rand Paul, to radicalize leftists against us and tear the country apart so we can't even talk to eachother anymore.
    The moon landing? lol Thanks for proving my point. Quit acting like people are giving the fake moon landers any credibility. Like I said, you're seeing too much into it.
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 06-03-2019 at 08:17 PM.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The analogy I gave before was if a guy was falsely accused of rape by two women at his home, one woman says she was raped and the other woman says she heard it from the next room. But there is also a third woman who was there that night and left with the two women and she is 100% sure it could not have happened as they were all together the entire night until they left. She is scared to testify because she is shy and doesn't want to get wrapped up in court, and her friends are trying to get her to falsely testify against him (although there is no proof of this, we know it to be happening).

The question is, if the guy calls up the third girl and says he will take her on a cruise if she goes in and testifies and tells the truth in court, is that obstruction of justice? Bribing a witness? No, of course not.. he IS innocent. He isn't bribing her to do something against the law and lie, he is just trying to get the truth to come out. That is aiding justice.

Trump didn't do anything to obstruct justice. Trump was innocent. Everything he did was in order to help aid justice, so you can't say he obstructed justice. He was trying to save money and time and stop dragging his name through the dirt by people who WE KNOW did illegal $#@! to start the investigation in the first place.

Anybody who is on Amash's side on this one is not thinking clearly. It's called TDS.
    Agreed. A joke investigation in search of a crime. Of course the left wanted the investigation
    But how many on the right are on Amashs side? Impeachment is going nowhere. It's close to non existent. That's my point.
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 06-03-2019 at 08:21 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Blsht again, I responded to what you wrote, period, had I read anything else yours I
    might have responded to what you wrote, however you have proven today and yesterday that
    there is no point in reading any of your blsht.
    Translation, you got nothing of value to add, period. Bishy? lol Stop with the childish words. Trying so hard to be right instead of looking for thetruth.

Again try and man up and answer this. Why bother with all the drama when the impeachment has no legs?

Agreed. A joke investigation in search of a crime. Of course the left wanted the investigation
    But how many on the right are on Amashs side? Plus impeachment is going nowhere. It's close to non existent.
    Don't encourage the deranged.

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Don't encourage the deranged.
    I think that's the best thing to do. Not much of value has been added in the plethora of follow up posts by Bishy boy.

Translation, you got nothing of value to add, period. Bishy? lol Stop with the childish words. Trying so hard to be right instead of looking for thetruth.

Again try and man up and answer this. Why bother with all the drama when the impeachment has no legs?

The drama is yours, you talk out of your ass, then pretend you said something else, with 30 biching posts
    trying to twist your own words into something else.

You punkt' yourself with your first idiotic post that you couldn't back up.

We're going to have to change your name;
    LOVESHITINGONCOUNTRY

loveshiscountry

The drama is yours, you talk out of your ass, then pretend you said something else
    Make something else up.

with 30 biching posts
    trying to twist your own words into something else.
    Aaaand you did lol

You punkt' yourself with your first idiotic post that you couldn't back up.
    Yes I did. That's just you making things up because you don't have a leg to stand on.

We're going to have to change your name;
    LOVESHITINGONCOUNTRY
    How long did it take for you to think that up?

I'm not the crazed theatrical stalker following a poster around and spelling words like bichy.

Like your posts it's a nothing burger. I hope you don't have a wife or girlfriend. That poor thing hasn't been with a man in ages. waaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dannno again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Like I responded elsewhere to this line of defense. I see no mention of why impeachment is a big deal when it has no legs and Amash has called out Obama many times before. That people think it's a big deal is weird!
    How many times has he called for Ofkme's impeachment , not counting zero as a number.
    So , you're going to bich again , you said something else, somewhere, and we're supposed
    to read all of your tripe , and guess at wtf you're really saying lmao .

I don't read your garbage, not sure why I even read this one, will make a note of it.

There's no 3d chess in your bag, not even a full set of checkers.

: )

loveshiscountry

So , you're going to bich again , you said something else, somewhere, and we're supposed
    to read all of your tripe , and guess at wtf you're really saying lmao .
    Post #21 in this thread, Not that you care about the truth.
    insert fake lol
    insert the clever word bichy

I don't read your garbage, not sure why I even read this one, will make a note of it.
    Make up your mind. Do you or don't you read it?

There's no 3d chess in your bag, not even a full set of checkers.

: )
    Because unlike you, I don't play games
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 06-04-2019 at 03:54 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Post #21 in this thread, Not that you care about the truth.
    insert fake lol
    insert the clever word bichy

Make up your mind. Do you or don't you read it?

Because unlike you, I don't play games
    You just did.
    Had your first response been linked to something that would/might clarify your apparent idiocy
    I would have 'run' to it, but now, just fo, I could care ...

loveshiscountry

You just did.
    Keep making things up

Had your first response been linked to something that would/might clarify your apparent idiocy
    The only idiocy is thinking someone will believe your bs. You missed the explanation and are not man enough to admit when you are wrong. Like I said, I hope you don't have a significant other, they haven't been with a man in ages

I would have 'run' to it, but now, just fo, I could care ...
    Translation You're too busy trying to be right instead of looking for the truth. Just like when you said don't read my posts which is a lie since you respond to them. Gutless

Keep making things up

The only idiocy is thinking someone will believe your bs. You missed the explanation and are not man enough to admit when you are wrong. Like I said, I hope you don't have a significant other, they haven't been with a man in ages

Translation You're too busy trying to be right instead of looking for the truth. Just like when you said don't read my posts which is a lie since you respond to them. Gutless
    Did you forget to take your meds?

loveshiscountry

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Did you forget to take your meds?
    Did you forget to care about the truth?
    Answer is yes

I'm embarrassed for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123