Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Goal Of Corporations Is Not To Make Money

The Goal Of Corporations Is Not To Make Money

For the longest time, I believed that corporations existed simply to make money for their owners and shareholders. They are the basis of “free-market capitalism” that produces economic growth and an improved standard of living for everyone. Without them, we’d be impoverished, lacking in soul-nourishing jobs and meaningful consumer products. I no longer believe this to be the case. Corporations are actually the main vehicle that the elites use to control and enslave humanity.
    The world’s first corporations, the Dutch East India Company and the British East India Company, were created to establish trade with the Far East. They just wanted to make a bit of money from spices and other exotic goods, right? But look at what they accomplished: subjugation, mass killing, the enslavement of local peoples, and a persistent system of divide-and-conquer rule over many centuries. The real objective was power; money was only needed to fulfill that end. The corporations worked with the government but also separate from it to achieve its power objective in a way that was more efficient, more nimble, and less costly than if the government acted alone.

The idea of using a corporation or business to fulfill non-monetary objectives is easily seen today when a man opens a nightclub. Technically, he’s in business and wants to make a profit, but his real goal is to improve his local status and increase his access to beautiful women. I’m sure you know that there are a hundred easier ways to make money than by opening a nightclub, which only stays trendy for a few years before losing popularity. Just because the man who opened the nightclub used the vehicle of a business to improve his status and sex life, it doesn’t mean the main reason of his venture is “business.”
    Consider that many Silicon Valley corporations haven’t made a profit, with no apparent concern of their profitability. Examples include Uber, Twitter, GoDaddy, Netflix, and for the longest time, Amazon, which didn’t turn a profit for a decade while squeezing the margins of traditional retailers. You only need to examine the goals of these corporations, which is the centralization and consolidation of previously decentralized sectors, and their eagerness to control access to public services, information, and products you consume, to know that growing their “revenue” is really a way to grow their power over you until all alternatives are crushed. Once that happens, you can then be steered and led by them in a way that shapes your thinking and behavior, which is why they got into business in the first place.
    I came to the conclusion that corporations had to be about human control when examining how most companies of the Fortune 500 go against basic principles of profitability and business sense to virtue signal for marginal audiences like homosexuals and transvestites that comprise only a tiny part of their business. Gilette published propaganda against their own male customers. Athletic company Nike hired a spokesperson (Colin Kaepernick) who is more known as a race complainer than an athlete. Family-friendly retail chain Target changed its policy to allow tranny men to use female bathrooms. Coffee company Starbucks is bludgeoning its mostly white customers with Black Lives Matters wokeness. The National Football League puts homosexual cheerleaders on the same field that its gladiator athletes compete on. Banks and financial service firms like Chase and Paypal shut down customers because of their personal ideas. On and on it goes of corporations that are supposed to be in the business of profit going against that profit to appease a globohomo agenda that hates heterosexuality, the family, European-derived peoples, and God.

Our minds are well-tuned to deduce a working theory of how something works from observing the parts. So you may observe the current state of corporations and try to come up with a theory, but I find it’s more helpful to first come up with the theory and then see if the parts match the theory. The following is the only theory I could come up with that perfectly explains why all major world corporations are acting in the same way against their own profitability to virtue signal for globohomo:
    Fortune 500 corporations are controlled by the same group or entity (i.e. “spider”) that is pushing globohomo to control and enslave humanity. Revenue and profits are useful by the spider to fulfill its main objective of control (power).
    If you start with that theory, absolutely everything that corporations are doing today makes sense. While different corporations may not agree on every single agenda point, they do act like different organs of the same organism, operating in near lockstep to shape and control human behavior around the world. It also explains why corporations in completely different sectors, or ones that are even based in different nations, push the exact same propaganda. In fact, the above theory is so correct in my mind that the only remaining question is the identity of the spider.

The spider laughs at your attempt to boycott one of its companies, because it doesn’t need your money. The point of the corporation is not to make money: it is to control you. Every dollar it makes strengthens the corporation for its main objective to render you harmless to a spider that aims for everlasting rule and power. Your puny boycotts, activism, and petitions have no effect on him (or them), because once a corporation has started to flex its muscles, it has already achieved near-monopoly status in its sector. Only when it’s in the early process of cementing its power does it seem to act like a business that cares about profit, but when it has passed that stage, and most big brands like Gilette and Google have, get ready for them to bludgeon you over the head with sodomy and other forms of degeneracy. While we can’t see the spider, we surely can feel the effects of his web, which is funneling us into accepting what amounts to a rootless, sterile, and atomized life.
    I wouldn’t worry about giving your money to corporations, since technically they have little use for it. What’s more important is being aware of which belief or behavior the corporation wants you to perform, or the belief or behavior that they are concealing from you, as is often the case with the censorship efforts of the media and Silicon Valley. What is the corporation nudging me to do? Eat poisoned food? See the family as archaic? Inject my child with harmful chemicals? Be distracted with hedonism or pleasure? Be obsessed with anal sex? Feed the most damaging parts of my ego? These are questions I must ask with everything I purchase and every idea I believe that is encouraged by a large corporation.
    Use corporate products and services to live your life in a healthy way, but if you blindly follow global corporations and see them as being moral, or in the service of social good, you will be steered into a self-destructive lifestyle that separates you from the natural order and moral living. Always remember that corporations don’t care about your money as much as they care about controlling you.

https://www.rooshv.com/the-goal-of-c...-to-make-money
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The National Football League puts homosexual cheerleaders on the same field that its gladiator athletes compete on.
    Lesbian cheerleaders? I think I smell a movie with big potential here!

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-31-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    There comes a point when money is easy.
    What do the rich want once they have money? They can buy whatever they want.

That's when they start to think about how superior they are. How their upbringing wsa better than everyone else. How they know the keys to happiness and success. that's when they start to believe they could run the world better.

Then they want something that is far harder to grasp and understand. Power.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    There comes a point when money is easy.
    What do the rich want once they have money? They can buy whatever they want.

That's when they start to think about how superior they are. How their upbringing wsa better than everyone else. How they know the keys to happiness and success. that's when they start to believe they could run the world better.

Then they want something that is far harder to grasp and understand. Power.
    And the acquisition and use of power becomes an addiction, they want omnipotence and they want to toy with people just because they can, they no longer care about running the world "better" and they get destructive.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And the acquisition and use of power becomes an addiction, they want omnipotence and they want to toy with people just because they can, they no longer care about running the world "better" and they get destructive.
    Exactly. Their rich lives, of fine dining and dinner balls, and constant travel, of being waited on hand and foot, all the time, of everybody kissing their ass, gets really, really boring. So they make drama.

The idea of using a corporation or business to fulfill non-monetary objectives is easily seen today when a man opens a nightclub. Technically, he’s in business and wants to make a profit, but his real goal is to improve his local status and increase his access to beautiful women.
    Right. Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Right. Seems legit.
    Have you been hanging out with the count?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right. Seems legit.
    Have you met Al Gore?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Right. Seems legit.
    Like 2pac said,

They say pussy and paper is poetry power and pistols

Like 2pac said,

They say pussy and paper is poetry power and pistols
    The theory falls apart here on the he-man woman haters club known as RPF, where we all know that the only thing women want is money.

Banned

Blog Entries
    The theory falls apart here on the he-man woman haters club known as RPF, where we all know that the only thing women want is money.
    The quote has nothing to do with women... ..it's all about men, and the world we live in.

Have you ever even been to a night club? Are you truly so daft to doubt men open nightclubs for more than money?

The quote has nothing to do with women... ..it's all about men, and the world we live in.

Have you ever even been to a night club? Are you truly so daft to doubt men open nightclubs for more than money?
    I have no doubt they also seek to enjoy the fringe benefits, but money is indeed the prime motivation.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I have no doubt they also seek to enjoy the fringe benefits, but money is indeed the prime motivation.
    For men, sex is often the prime motivator, and money merely a tool to get sex.

How long have you been on this planet?

I can't believe you don't know this.

As a matter of fact, in their late teens and early twenties, I'd say 90% of men are driven PRIMARILY by sex.
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-31-2019 at 10:41 PM.

For men, sex is often the prime motivator, and money merely a tool to get sex.

How long have you been on this planet?
    Long enough to know that's a pretty adolescent way to view the world. And I've been on these forums long enough to learn this conversation will go nowhere. Have a nice night.

The point is that after you have more money than you could spend if you dedicated your life to trying, money loses its motivative power and is replaced by power which happens to require money but is different.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 06-12-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Corporate Puppet - Most pro-LGBT Pres candidate ever

President Trump loves the LGBT's, and they love him. The light in the loafers Log Cabin Republicans put him over the top, to defeat Hillary.

It wasn't the Ruskies, it was Trump's ghey Republican base that were responsible for Hillary's defeat

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Banned

Blog Entries
    Long enough to know that's a pretty adolescent way to view the world.
    Yes, it is an adolescent way to view the world. Adolescence by definition infers sexual maturing.

We must have all mistook you as trying to be sarcastic.

And sex being the prime motivator exists strongly in adolescents, and people who don't grow up.

So, yeah, the guys who start nighclubs, are in it for the bootie and the booty.

So, yeah, you were right, it does sound legit.

Yes, it is an adolescent way to view the world. Adolescence by definition infers sexual maturing.

I am going to have to assume you don't know who the author is. He writes books and sells tickets to basement dwellers who are desperately hoping he can teach them how to get laid.

Of course, Sword is sure he's not actually doing all those things for money.

I am going to have to assume you don't know who the author is. He writes books and sells tickets to basement dwellers who are desperately hoping he can teach them how to get laid.

Again you can't win the argument so you try to make it about personalities instead of issues.

If you are even the same person behind this account you are losing all respect I ever had for you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries

He does it for the pussy and paper. Primarily the pussy.
    You think the PUA is in it primarily for the paper, and not the pussy?
    He enjoys the power and poetry as well. Lucky for him, his line of work usually does not involve pistols, (the type of paper pac scraped did not come easy and clean, so it had pistols too, that's why they called it gangsta, because it had that violent edge the youth, in their adolescent urges, desire.)

Maybe for some people. I used to work for someone who was a millionaire at one point he cut everyone's pay and the next day came in with a new Ashton Martin and showed it off to everyone by telling everyone about it and having them come out and see it. He bought a bar on the strip and drank there every night for 10 hrs a day so he could have access to fringe benefits. All while his other business I was working for was losing money.

Banned

Blog Entries

Do you really have no clue how much power a nightclub owner can yield, because he controls the meat markets of urban cities?
    Do you know how much cash flows through nightclubs every Friday and Saturday alone?
    Any idea at all? Not to mention the hottest nightclubs with the hottest women in the world (yeah, burning and itching too, most of them, I am sure).

Night club owners are often incredibly powerful in the underground. The world of strippers and prostitutes, drugs and "crooked" (aka a third of cops... clubs..

bump

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Makes sense.

The old "company towns" used to run whole cities...at least then they were promoting family and virtue instead of vice, corruption and perversions.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

At the end of the day, money is only a mechanism for power and vice versa. Of course the end goal, even if not obvious to the man acting on those impulses, is pro-creation aka sex.

But I do believe that the "corporations = enslavement connection" is a big stretch.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Makes sense.

The old "company towns" used to run whole cities...at least then they were promoting family and virtue instead of vice, corruption and perversions.
    bump

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's the old.....

You can have money without power, but you can't have power without money.

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    It's the old.....

You can have money without power, but you can't have power without money.
    Then you getta the women... Wait, wrong movie.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Then you getta the women... Wait, wrong movie.
    You think you getta the women, but they are getting YOU!
    FJB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast