Thread: Ron Paul - Are US/UK Trying To Kill Assange?

Ron Paul - Are US/UK Trying To Kill Assange?

“The main problem here is that he was telling us the truth,” Paul stated.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think so. They cannot have him talk, because then we might find out what happened to Seth Rich.
    My website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

5:29

yes, absolutely af and fkg insane, Treason, a non US citizen.

:facepalm:

I think I know why and who is feeding Assange his illness, they want him gone,
    out govt wants him silenced.

This Liberty Report is linked on Drudge!

Daily Mail (May 31, 2019)
    Former Congressman Ron Paul says US and UK authorities 'could be trying to kill Julian Assange' and compares his treatment to murdered prisoner Otto Warmbier as the U.N. warns the WikiLeaks founder is showing symptoms of 'psychological torture'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml#newcomment
    Needs comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Daily Mail (May 31, 2019)

Needs comments!
    Warmbier was a spy who had to be silenced?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Imagine SWARMS of Trump supporters protesting with the message "Pardon Julian Assange or We The People Will FLUSH YOU DOWN THE TOILET!"

Warmbier was a spy who had to be silenced?
    Assange is a whistleblower in the form of a journalist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If their goal is to kill Assange, why haven't they done it already?
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

If their goal is to kill Assange, why haven't they done it already?
    They don't want to look like Saudi Arabia so they want it to be an accident or blame it on his own poor health.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They don't want to look like Saudi Arabia so they want it to be an accident or blame it on his own poor health.
    Better to have had him die in the embassy rather than while in their custody- if that is the goal.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-05-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Better to have had him die in the embassy rather than while in their custody- if that is the goal.
    He never was too sick to talk to his lawyer in the embassy.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Belmarsh Prison Inmate Provides Photos of Julian Assange, Says the ‘Internet is the One Thing They Can’t Control’

The Gateway Pundit has obtained exclusive testimony, as well as photos, from a fellow inmate of imprisoned WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange inside London’s highest security prison.

The inmate, who wishes to remain anonymous, sent multiple photos of Assange from inside Belmarsh maximum security prison and spoke to The Gateway Pundit about the WikiLeaks founder’s situation using a contraband phone he has inside.