Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump campaign manager calls Amash 'Phony,' 'Grandstanding Swamp Creature'

Comey ~ throws constitution on ground and pisses on it. "We have always been independent and always will be"

Amash ~ "hold my beer". Hands beer to Comey. picks Constitution up off the ground and wipes ass with it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vote The Record, Not The Rhetoric

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Vote The Record, Not The Rhetoric
    It is on record. Amash agrees with Comey that the DOJ and FBI are independent of POTUS and POTUS violated rules by pretending to be in charge of those agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    There's room for differences of opinion about this.
    That's funny coming from the guy calling on the mods to silence people for opinions that he doesn't like but that are more in line with Ron and Rand than he is.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Trump would be wise to ignore Justin. It would be hilarious if he endorsed Justin’s dopey primary challenger though.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You can watch the whole exchange here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsDs2fTbj1I#t=1h54m00s

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Why do so many of you disagree with Rand Paul on this?

Whose position are you guys taking?

You guys sound more like Rachel Maddow than Rand Paul sometimes.
    Funny thing is that in an interview where Rand was asked to speak on what Justin Amash is doing he ignorned it and refused to play that game. Wonder why?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Funny thing is that in an interview where Rand was asked to speak on what Justin Amash is doing he ignorned it and refused to play that game. Wonder why?
    well there is this.
    "As a libertarian Republican, I think the whole investigation has an un-libertarian feel,” Paul, R-Ky., told Fox News on Thursday. “You have an intelligence community that has so much power, that many libertarians, we’ve always said, ‘Gosh this much power could be abused.'” "So, I think this has to be investigated and I think it’s wrong for any Republican to think oh gosh, this is a legitimate investigation. I think it’s a very partisan investigation.” -Rand Paul

Justin was pretty detailed with his reasons. I trust Justin. I don't think Rand has specifically disputed any of Justin's arguments for impeachment. But I'm glad he's not taking the bait to tear him down.

So why does it matter so much if Trump gets impeached? Would anyone care if Justin called for Obama's impeachment for the same reasons? It's not going to happen anyway, so who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Justin was pretty detailed with his reasons. I trust Justin. I don't think Rand has specifically disputed any of Justin's arguments for impeachment. But I'm glad he's not taking the bait to tear him down.

So why does it matter so much if Trump gets impeached? Would anyone care if Justin called for Obama's impeachment for the same reasons? It's not going to happen anyway, so who cares.
    so if Rand says this is a illegitimate investigation and that its unlibertarian and wrong for any repbublican to consider as legitimate, why do you think that JA has any basis to call for impeachment over a partisan unlibertarian illegitimate investigation?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

yes - he was pretty detailed. Every point he made strengthens the spying apparatus. He sided with the Comey's, Brenners, and Clappers of the world. He proved in a single week that he is not to be trusted.

The only legitimate argument Amash has made for impeachment, is that allegedly you are allowed to impeach the President because, "I don't like the guy"

Why would you want Trump to be impeached? His replacement is not only going to hire the Boltons of the world, he is going to let them have free reign and not hold them back. Trump has been holding them back like 90% or more, especially considering he hasn't started any new wars. Soon, I think, he will have little or no use for them and will start bringing the troops home.

If you want to impeach Trump, in my mind that just says you want somebody who is going to push to start more wars and will never want to bring the troops home.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Neocons like Bill Kristol and pretty much all of the MSM are supporting Amash, solely on this issue. It is not hard to see why people are wondering what the hell is going on here when you have the all the Warmongers giving you a round of applause.

Amash has been solid in his voting record and consistency and following the constitution as closely as possible in determining how to vote since he got into office. That coupled with his transparency and dialogue with citizens on Facebook or at town halls is what earned him his own sub-forum here and why I'm sure many of us donated to multiple campaigns. With a solid long time record like that, it is not hard to see why many are currently baffled by the recent remarks and stating their concerns on the board.

People, including mods, were pretty upset when Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney here as well and there were threads made with lots of anger and disappointment to say the least.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...es+mitt+romney

Rand was wrong on that one just like Amash is in all likelihood wrong here and they were/are both likely playing politics at the cost of their integrity. Those calling for bans are being disingenuous at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Neocons like Bill Kristol and pretty much all of the MSM are supporting Amash, solely on this issue.

/THREAD

That's all you need to know. If that doesn't tell you all you need to know, then you are clueless about who pulls the strings and controls things.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Brad Parscale Reads this forum, that is almost word for word what I said
    of Assmash a few days ago.

: )

Assmash is getting his phony name out there, winning hearts of fools and heretics.

I've been clear here that I'm off the Trump train, but I'm honest, and call it as I see it.

If Trump is impeached the deepstate wins and any future President will have been neutralized, political spying will have been normalized along with fishing expeditions.

And even just in the short term any replacement will be worse than Trump.

But you don't even need impeachment to happen for this to be very bad, feeding the impeachment push makes Trump more in need of Neocon votes to kill it right when they are pushing him to start more shooting wars.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Exclamation Deep State Don - Globalist Puppet

NWO stooge
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump campaign manager calls Amash 'Phony,' 'Grandstanding Swamp Creature'

Since he chickened out and voted against impeachment I'd say that was accurate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

loveshiscountry

Trump campaign manager calls Amash 'Phony,' 'Grandstanding Swamp Creature'

Since he chickened out and voted against impeachment I'd say that was accurate.
    No it's not. He voted against this impeachment because of the reason behind it. Nothing to do with obstruction on this one. Reasons matter. Your post is very disingenuous. We're supposed to be better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    No it's not. He voted against this impeachment because of the reason behind it. Nothing to do with obstruction on this one. Reasons matter. Your post is very disingenuous. We're supposed to be better than that.
    LOL

The reason?

The reason he endorsed is pure garbage.

He has no leg to stand on nitpicking about the reason.

He's exposed himself as a phony, the defense of his call for impeachment was that Trump supposedly deserved it so the reason didn't matter.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

loveshiscountry

LOL

The reason?

The reason he endorsed is pure garbage.

He has no leg to stand on nitpicking about the reason.

He's exposed himself as a phony, the defense of his call for impeachment was that Trump supposedly deserved it so the reason didn't matter.
    ME-OW!

That's not the reason. You can do better than that.

btw The different reasons do matter.

ME-OW!

That's not the reason. You can do better than that.

btw The different reasons do matter.
    His "obstruction" reason is pure garbage, he has no leg to stand on regarding a reason and now he voted against impeachment so he's got absolutely nothing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

loveshiscountry

His "obstruction" reason is pure garbage, he has no leg to stand on regarding a reason and now he voted against impeachment so he's got absolutely nothing.
    His "obstruction" reason is valid, he has something to stand on regarding a reason and now he correctly voted against impeachment so he's hasn't changed.

His "obstruction" reason is valid, he has something to stand on regarding a reason and now he correctly voted against impeachment so he's hasn't changed.
    If you think his obstruction reason is valid then there is no point in continuing this conversation, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

If you think his obstruction reason is valid then there is no point in continuing this conversation, you have no idea what you are talking about.
    I do not agree with it. It's still valid.

I do not agree with it. It's still valid.
    Not in the least.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast