Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another one for AF

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You attachment links do not work...thank god.
    You didn't have to click on it. Gotcha!

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Just a regular girl ? Uh , No .
    Do something Danke

What a beautiful specimen of a human being.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Woman says she was kicked out of Golden Corral because of her crop top: 'I never wanna wear that shirt again'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...230309684.html

A woman in Pennsylvania is speaking out against the restaurant chain Golden Corral after getting kicked out of its Eerie, Pa., location because of her outfit.
    Sueretta Emke took to her Facebook to share her grievances from a visit to the family-style restaurant where she went with her husband, son and some friends to celebrate her son’s birthday. However, the group didn’t have the dining experience that they anticipated since they were ultimately asked to leave.
    According to her post, the manager of the particular franchise told Emke that she was dressed “too provocatively” for the restaurant and suggested that she cover up. When asked what was inappropriate about her outfit, the manager couldn’t provide an answer.

Short Income Tax Video

Walmart has entered the grocery delivery business, offering to have an employee drive fresh groceries to your house and put them in your refrigerator when you're not home, according to Fox5 NY.

The nation's largest grocer said Friday that it will be offering the service this fall for more than one million customers in three cities: Pittsburgh, Kansas City, Missouri, and Vero Beach, Florida. Later this year, the service, called InHome Delivery, will also accept returns for items purchased on Walmart.com. -Fox5 NY
    Customers can place a grocery delivery order online, then select InHome Delivery along with their preferred date and time at checkout. Walmart workers will then use smart entry technology and a proprietary wearable camera to go inside the customer's home to put the groceries away.
    Shoppers will be allowed to control home access and watch the delivery remotely. Walmart employees will undergo extensive training which would prepare them for things such as grocery selection, refrigerator organization.
    Announcing Walmart InHome Delivery, a simple way to order fresh groceries and have them delivered directly into your kitchen or garage fridge. �� �� �� Read more here: https://t.co/e2xxxzG8OB pic.twitter.com/5jfEKNwcTR
    — Walmart Inc. (@WalmartInc) June 7, 2019
    The company tested a similar service two years ago in the Silicon Valley, teaming up with delivery startup Deliv and August Home - makers of smart locks and smart home accessories.
    "Now, we can serve customers not in just the last mile, but in the last 15 feet," wrote Walmart e-commerce division CEO, Marc Lore, in a corporate blog post.
    Amazon offers a similar service in certain cities to drop off packages inside homes, garages or car trunks, however the service is not for groceries.
    With Amazon's service, customers need to be an Amazon Prime member and they have to buy a camera and a Wi-Fi-connected lock from the Seattle-based company that starts at $250. Shoppers will then be able to select in-home delivery on the Amazon app. When the delivery person shows up, he or she will knock first and scan the package, then Amazon will make sure the delivery person is at the right home and unlock the door. No codes are needed and the indoor camera will record the in-home delivery. -Fox5 NY
    Perhaps the most significant ramification of Walmart's new service will be a sharp dropoff in 'people of Walmart' submissions, as morbidly obese shoppers will no longer have to leave the couch.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ck-fridge-when

What will AF do when his POW supply is cut?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I bet Oyarde is ordering delivers for AF right now.

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

What will AF do when his POW supply is cut?
    ???

Sarasota boat passengers held captive by drunken, armed captain

https://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...-armed-captain

By Carlos R. Munoz
    Staff Writer

By Emily Wunderlich
    Staff Writer

Posted Jun 4, 2019 at 4:10 PM
    Updated at 12:41 PM

SARASOTA — A day of fishing on the Gulf turned to terror on Sunday when a Sarasota charter captain, allegedly under the influence of alcohol and drugs, became angry, threatened to shoot his passengers and then shot a handgun into the water from the vessel’s flying bridge, all about 60 miles offshore, police reports show.

Bradenton’s Carlo Lopeparo paid $2,000 for the 12-hour fishing trip Sunday for his friends and family, but the trip turned sour about seven hours later after the group had caught their limit of red snapper.

Sarasota Police reports indicate an altercation occurred between charter Captain Mark Bailey, 36, and Jason Rialmo Jr., 15, the son of one of the five passengers, Jason Rialmo, 39.

Bailey did not return calls or text messages from the Herald-Tribune seeking comment.

According to reports, sometime after 1:45 p.m., Lopeparo sent Rialmo Jr. to get him a beer from the captain’s pail on the second deck. But Bailey, the captain, told the boy to put the beer back. Rialmo Jr. apparently believed Bailey was joking and took the beer anyway, the report said.

Bailey followed the boy down the ladder and grabbed him by a chain necklace he was wearing, breaking it.

Lopeparo, 35, the boy’s uncle, was upset about the alleged assault and began “yelling and screaming” at the captain and the first mate, Devin Scott Kissell, 35. Lopeparo went into the cabin with Bailey attempting to follow him, but other passengers — Christopher Giuffre, 53, and Christopher Giuffre Jr., 23 — stopped the captain, asking him to leave Lopeparo alone.

Bailey was angry, but agreed, the report said.

The captain exchanged words with Rialmo Jr., who stood his ground, and the captain insisted that it was his vessel and “he can do what he wants.”

Giuffre Sr. told police later that Bailey began drinking beer and rum heavily, and said he believed the captain was taking drugs. He said he saw Bailey smoking a “joint,” and Rialmo Sr. said he saw the captain snorting cocaine.

According to the report, Bailey called Giuffre Jr. up to the second deck to talk to him and said, “I have a 9 mm and if I want, I will put a bullet in each of your heads and leave you out here.”

Driving in circles

The captain drove the boat another 10 to 15 miles farther out and the group continued to fish, but the mood on the boat was awful, the report said. Giuffre Sr. asked the first mate to tell the captain to return the boat to shore around 2:45 p.m. — five hours before they were scheduled to complete the trip.

On the way back, the passengers later told police, they said they heard six or seven gunshots, as Bailey shot his handgun from the upper deck.

From 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., the captain continued to drink rum and take drugs, according to the report, pretending to go to shore, but just circling. Passengers used a compass on a cellphone to confirm they were not moving toward shore, but were in fact going in circles.

Every time they tried to speak to the captain, Bailey was more and more inebriated, Giuffre Sr. told police.

“We had no control and no way to get back,” the passenger said. “I believe he didn’t want to dock completely wasted and was buying time.”

When the boat got within 10 to 15 miles of Sarasota, Bailey allegedly ran north and south from Anna Maria Island to Sarasota Bay and Marina Jack, but he did not dock. A flurry of text messages from Giuffre Jr.’s wife and mother came in. The 15-year-old told them what was happening and called 911 and the Coast Guard.

Bailey told Rialmo Sr. that Lopeparo had to pay him, otherwise he was not going to bring the boat ashore, police reports show. The captain allegedly threatened that “he had his buddies at the dock for them.”

Lopeparo paid $2,000 — $1,600 for the charter and a $400 tip to the first mate — but Bailey continued to steer the boat in circles, away from shore for another 2Ĺ hours until finally returning to the dock at Marina Jack.

More than a dozen Sarasota police and Coast Guard officers were waiting for him. He had bloodshot eyes and slurred his speech, reports said. He refused to take an alcohol breath test and was arrested on charges of boating under the influence.

Bailey demanded to speak with a supervisor on scene and kicked the rear patrol door of a Sarasota police car while he was handcuffed inside. An officer opened the door to check on Bailey, who smiled and laughed, reports show.

While attempting to re-secure Bailey, the captain placed his hands in the rear window preventing officers closing it. Bailey removed them when other officers were approaching to assist.

Authorities completed the investigation at about 7 a.m. Sunday.

Kissell, the first mate, who attempted to calm Bailey during the trip, took the cooler of red snapper home with him and filleted it, according to Giuffre Jr., who added that he met up with Lopeparo later that day to give him the fish.

“We were ready to give up the fish, but the first mate said it was the least he could do,” Giuffre Jr. said.

‘Fear for my life’

Lopeparo said he has hired Bailey in the past and always had a good time, adding that Bailey would have “a beer or two, nothing major, usually when we were close to land after the day was pretty much over.”

“I just expected to take my family and friends out like I do every year on June 1,” Lopeparo said. “I wasn’t planning on being in fear for my life for 17 hours.”

Bailey paid $620 bail and was released from jail. No other charges have yet been filed, but the Coast Guard investigation is still in progress.

Lopeparo told the Herald-Tribune that Bailey sent him text messages after he was released from jail that said, “Sorry you guys had to wait around through all that,” and “Are you guys OK?”

“He took our $1,600 we paid him to put us in this hostage situation,” Giuffre Jr. said. “And we paid for his freedom.”

Giuffre Jr. said there was a point when the passengers discussed overtaking the captain and tying him up, but because of his vantage point on the second deck, and the fact he had a handgun, there was no chance to scale the ladder to reach him without risking injury.

“He clearly has the gun within arms reach of him,” Giuffre Jr. said. “It was the most helpless situation that I could imagine to be in. Everyone was just helpless — a real-life hostage situation.”

Lopeparo said “somebody should be held accountable.”

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sueretta Emke took to her Facebook
    Posted for posterity:

Sueretta Emke
    May 29 at 9:43 AM ∑

Hey guys so..... This picture was taken Sunday night right after I was kicked out of golden corral in Erie PA. (The one on peach street) because i was supposedly dressed "too provocatively " what happened was Sunday my husband and I went to Erie PA to celebrate our sons birthday with my best friend and her kids since they couldn't make it to his party the day b4. We went to Chuck E Cheese first then the zoo then golden corral. Long story short After getting Aiden settled and then helping my friends son get some fruit. I went up to get myself something to eat . When I was approached by a manager and told I was dressed "too provocatively" and another customer had complained so I needed to put something else on or leave. I explained that we drove an hour there I didnt just have clothes I could change into but he didnt care. He never would tell me exactly what I was showing too much of when I asked point blank what I was showing too much of. He would respond that it wasnt his place to say. Ummm excuse me ???? Anyway like I said trying to keep this long story short . So after that and then my husband talking with him and then him proceeding to go to the table ( right after my husband talked to him) and caused an even bigger seen. After everything we were forced to leave. They have no dress code and even if they did they just cant pick n choose who they are going to make up a dress code or enforce in on based on another customer complaint. I have seen people in there wearing less and nothing is said to them but I really do believe something was said to me because im not thin so it's not considered sexy .. I asked the franchise owner (who when we called today was extremely rude just like his manager.) Ok so if I'm at your restaurant and someone is in their religious garb if that were to offend me and I were to say something you would kick them out??? Because thats NOT ok either ! He ignored my question and continued on his point of that no they dont have a dress code (which the manager tried to say they did) but they are a family restaurant so if another customer complains they then address the persons attire.. (again ummm what???) He then said for example if someone comes in with profanity on their shirt if another customer complains they will ask them to cover up the profanity. Ummm that's NOT what I asked. What really sucks was that was a new shirt. I've never owned a crop top before and I was nervous at first about wearing it but my husband loved the way it looked on me and encouraged me to wear it since I liked it so much. I really felt cute in it and now I never wanna wear that shirt again even though it was the first time I ever wore it and I felt good about my self in it.... please feel free to share this post as I made it public so that everyone can know how they treat PAYING customers.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    We always knew about VICE...
    It was always a rat in the cornfield. lawz yes.

https://twitter.com/JOHNMEY28401489/...78183465324544
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6809189

Short Income Tax Video

Woman says she was kicked out of Golden Corral because of her crop top: 'I never wanna wear that shirt again'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woma...230309684.html

[FONT="]A woman in Pennsylvania is speaking out against the restaurant chain Golden Corral after getting kicked out of its Eerie, Pa., location because of her outfit.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Sueretta Emke took to her Facebook to share her grievances from a visit to the family-style restaurant where she went with her husband, son and some friends to celebrate her sonís birthday. However, the group didnít have the dining experience that they anticipated since they were ultimately asked to leave.[/FONT]
    According to her post, the manager of the particular franchise told Emke that she was dressed ďtoo provocativelyĒ for the restaurant and suggested that she cover up. When asked what was inappropriate about her outfit, the manager couldnít provide an answer.
    She looks down right vulgar to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    She looks down right vulgar to me...

As a trained professional woman handler, sadly, I have to agree. She is only fit for sailors on shore leave.

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	REAL MEN  CLIMATE CHANGE .jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	163.9 KB 
ID:	6480

Short Income Tax Video

DonnaY, You need to send AF on a vacation

Business
    London will soon be home to the world’s most frightening hotel pool

Mike Wehner,BGR News 7 hours ago

Have you ever visited a hotel and thought to yourself “Boy, this place would be so much better if the entire roof was a pool”? Well, if you happen to live in the United Kingdom, today is your lucky day!
    Compass Pools, a UK-based pool maker, is currently hashing out what it calls the “Infinity London,” a 55-story skyscraper topped with a 360-degree pool with transparent walls. The building, which was designed from top to bottom by the company, will include a five-star hotel, and the pool is expected to be the main attraction.

Making a pool suitable for sticking atop a 55-story building posed some serious technical hurdles for the company, but they think they’ve got it all figured out. Rather than glass, the entire pool will be made of acrylic, with a transparent bottom that will allow visitors on lower floors to see the pool and swimmers high above.
    Getting into and out of the pool would be easy with some kind of external staircase, but the building’s designers didn’t want to clutter the side profile of the structure with such things. “Normally a simple ladder would suffice, but we didn’t want stairs on the outside of the building or in the pool as it would spoil the view – and obviously you don’t want 600,000 litres of water draining through the building either,” the company says.

Compass Pools came up with a different idea, which they say is based on the airlock of a submarine. It’s described as “a rotating spiral staircase” that will “[rise] from the pool floor when someone wants to get in or out.” The company says the Infinity London could be under construction as early as 2020 “if all the partners and contractors are confirmed.”
    It’s all incredibly strange and awesome and terrifying at the same time. The company, which calls the experience “death-defying swimming,” is clearly betting that plenty of people will be willing to take the chance.

Short Income Tax Video

As a trained professional woman handler, sadly, I have to agree. She is only fit for sailors on shore leave.
    I think sailors have better taste than that and can do better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think sailors have better taste than that and can do better than that.
    We do and can, but you won't hear any of that from some airman.

We do and can, but you won't hear any of that from some airman.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Name:	1560088517595.png 
Size:	883.1 KB 
ID:	6484

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	1560363756671.png 
Size:	776.6 KB 
ID:	6501

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	FB_IMG_1560433251044.jpg 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	6505

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Name:	1560448048661.png 
Size:	512.7 KB 
ID:	6516

Short Income Tax Video

Who are you to judge, you ageist $#@!lord you?

God made him want to diddle 8 year kids.

Love is love and hate is not welcome here.

Reported.

VIDEO SHOWING CHILD TWERKING AT GAY PRIDE PARADE

Name:	170619boy.jpg 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	6520

The clip, posted on Twitter, shows a boy aged around 8-10 years old performing the provocative dance, in which the performer thrusts their hips back and shakes their buttocks while squatting.

Short Income Tax Video

Oldie but goodie, just for AF:

Short Income Tax Video

Short Income Tax Video

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast