Thread: John Durham appointed a grand jury on the Russia investigation origins a few months ago

John Durham appointed a grand jury on the Russia investigation origins a few months ago

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    U.S. Attorney John Durham has already used a grand jury in Connecticut, attorney Joe diGenova said on Tuesday.

It was revealed this week that Attorney General William Barr tasked Durham with examining the origins of the federal Russia investigation.
    In a Fox News interview, diGenova said Durham, who is a U.S. attorney in Connecticut, has been working for a couple of months.

"Durham has already used a grand jury in Connecticut, they've already gotten documents, he's already talked to the intel people," he said.

Durham's effort, described by one New York Times source as currently being a review and not a criminal inquiry, is operating alongside the FISA abuse investigation by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.
    DiGenova said Horowitz has already determined that the three FISA extensions against onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained and he is now the brink of finding the first FISA was completely illegal.

Horowitz can recommend that people be prosecuted, and diGenova suggested former FBI Director James Comey and former CIA Director John Brennan have the most to fear.

"This is now big time. This is where Brennan needs five lawyers. Comey needs five lawyers," diGenova said. He also said Brennan will probably see prison time.

More at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-digenova-says
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    U.S. Attorney John Durham has already used a grand jury in Connecticut, attorney Joe diGenova said on Tuesday.

It was revealed this week that Attorney General William Barr tasked Durham with examining the origins of the federal Russia investigation.
    In a Fox News interview, diGenova said Durham, who is a U.S. attorney in Connecticut, has been working for a couple of months.

"Durham has already used a grand jury in Connecticut, they've already gotten documents, he's already talked to the intel people," he said.

Durham's effort, described by one New York Times source as currently being a review and not a criminal inquiry, is operating alongside the FISA abuse investigation by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.
    DiGenova said Horowitz has already determined that the three FISA extensions against onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained and he is now the brink of finding the first FISA was completely illegal.

Horowitz can recommend that people be prosecuted, and diGenova suggested former FBI Director James Comey and former CIA Director John Brennan have the most to fear.

"This is now big time. This is where Brennan needs five lawyers. Comey needs five lawyers," diGenova said. He also said Brennan will probably see prison time.

More at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-digenova-says
    I have a Q
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I have a Q
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I have a Q
    We all have a Q.

ThankQ.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The point is that it’s not political theater.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    The point is that it’s not political theater.
    No, not this time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

????
    You haven't heard of Q?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You haven't heard of Q?
    No, I haven’t.

Banned

Blog Entries
    No, not this time.
    Exactly.

Reality is coming.

MY TURN

LONG JAIL SENTENCES

Russia was based on a bunch of fake evidence.
    Treason was based on a bunch of real evidence.

Cankles was the first to sing, I guarantee it.

No, I haven’t.
    Q is a person who claims to be working with Trump and military intelligence to expose and bring down the deepstate.
    While he has released some disinformation to confuse the other side the overall story he has been telling is starting to be exposed publicly as rather accurate and there have been some convincing proofs that he is connected to Trump.

I have a thread dedicated to him and the OP contains links to sites that collect his messages:

The Q thread
    @dannno can probably provide links to some videos about him or you can research QAnon for yourself for more info.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Q is a person who claims to be working with Trump and military intelligence to expose and bring down the deepstate.
    While he has released some disinformation to confuse the other side the overall story he has been telling is starting to be exposed publicly as rather accurate and there have been some convincing proofs that he is connected to Trump.

I have a thread dedicated to him and the OP contains links to sites that collect his messages:

The Q thread
    @dannno can probably provide links to some videos about him or you can research QAnon for yourself for more info.

I’d love to see the Trials on Court TV. It would be bigger than the OJ Trial.

The Q thread
    I always found this link from the thread pretty fascinating

https://imgur.com/a/DTeK7
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

That would be great but I want the executions broadcast too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Not me.
    I'd rather see them quietly liquidated.
    So the masses will not understand the scope of the purge, and go about their daily business and outrage du jour.
    Nobody in the real world knows who Mccabe is, or should care.
    This means head hanchos live with lighter than expected prison sentences, but hundreds if not thousands of their underlings are executed.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Not me.
    So the masses will not understand the scope of the purge, and go about their daily business and outrage du jour.
    They would if it is Hillary and Obama.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    They would if it is Hillary and Obama.
    Obama was a puppet. He is not nearly as guilty as some of these judges and lawyers and intelligence agents.
    There were thousands knowingly involved, thinking they could get away with it.

"They tried to take down the wrong guy." DJT

Not me.
    This means head hanchos live with lighter than expected prison sentences, but hundreds if not thousands of their underlings are executed.
    A message needs to be sent that this can NEVER be allowed to happen again.
    Justice must not only be done, it must be seen to be done.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Obama was a puppet. He is not nearly as guilty as some of these judges and lawyers and intelligence agents.
    There were thousands knowingly involved, thinking they could get away with it.

"They tried to take down the wrong guy." DJT
    It would add symbolism for them to be indicted as well.

Banned

Blog Entries
    It would add symbolism for them to be indicted as well.
    Hillary will not be indicted. She is old and worthless now. The witch saved her own skin, but will die soon enough anyway.
    She is worth more to Trump alive and untouched now, than as some kind of lightning rod and rally point.
    I doubt Obama will be too. The dude was just a NPC. He played the role he was given.

Hillary will not be indicted. She is old and worthless now. The witch saved her own skin, but will die soon enough anyway.
    She is worth more to Trump alive and untouched now, than as some kind of lightning rod and rally point.
    I doubt Obama will be too. The dude was just a NPC. He played the role he was given.
    I’d just like to have the message sent that no one is above the law even if you are a former President. Also to see them die in prison.

O'Bummer will be taken down hard, he will be exposed as a non-citizen foreign spy so that everything he did and everyone he appointed can be undone.

If that doesn't happen then I will begin to think it is all just Kabuki.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    A message needs to be sent that this can NEVER be allowed to happen again.
    Justice must not only be done, it must be seen to be done.
    Those who want to see it, can watch CSPAN.
    It is for the better most people do not know or care.
    They never cared anyway.
    They'll never care, so why try to make them care?

The best way for utter and complete victory is a quiet smothering.

If you try to just take out the head honchos, as brutally as possible, you can only snag a few, and the fight is so brutal and hardened, that you expend all energy only taking out a few.

However, if you try to silently destroy thousands, and let the heads off with a slap on the wrist/face... ...a few years in prison...
    You will be able to succeed, and the entire base is destroyed, leaving nothing but miasmas of the enemy.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I’d just like to have the message sent that no one is above the law even if you are a former President. Also to see them die in prison.
    this is your instinct to see vengeance on a few.
    And it is risky. If he fails, it is all over.
    Also, the underlings... ..they will not have the mass outcry, they will not have the best defense lawyers.
    Far softer prey.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    O'Bummer will be taken down hard, he will be exposed as a non-citizen foreign spy so that everything he did and everyone he appointed can be undone.

If that doesn't happen then I will begin to think it is all just Kabuki.
    It was always all Kabuki, until it became a kabuki that made the audience dance.
    I highly doubt Obama gets touched. At worst, he gets deported to Kenya.

I think that would say a million times more than anything else.

In this Kabuki theater, you must write the play in a way the audience can understand, through their emotional attachment to the character. regardless of the polarity of the attachment.
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-25-2019 at 09:10 PM.