Thread: New Hampshire Health Official Determines Measles Case Was Caused by the Vaccine

New Hampshire Health Official Determines Measles Case Was Caused by the Vaccine

New Hampshire public health officials have determined that a case of measles found in the city of Keene was likely the result of an adverse reaction to the vaccine itself.
    After conducting tests in a laboratory, state investigators have come to the conclusion that the infected child likely became ill from the live-attenuated measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine.
    “Therefore, [the Department of Health and Human Services] is suspending additional public health interventions. There is no contagious measles known to be circulating in the community,” the DHHS said in a release.
    It is possible the child never even contracted the disease. Health officials point to the fact that five percent of individuals who receive the MMR vaccine ultimately develop a fever and rash reaction as a result, a data point that Big Pharma would like to sweep under the rug.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-ha...accine-itself/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vaccine failure.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Oops
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    New Hampshire public health officials have determined that a case of measles found in the city of Keene was likely the result of an adverse reaction to the vaccine itself.
    After conducting tests in a laboratory, state investigators have come to the conclusion that the infected child likely became ill from the live-attenuated measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine.
    “Therefore, [the Department of Health and Human Services] is suspending additional public health interventions. There is no contagious measles known to be circulating in the community,” the DHHS said in a release.
    It is possible the child never even contracted the disease. Health officials point to the fact that five percent of individuals who receive the MMR vaccine ultimately develop a fever and rash reaction as a result, a data point that Big Pharma would like to sweep under the rug.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-ha...accine-itself/

In the original, The word ''measles'' is in quote marks because it wasn't actually the measles. And you took those quote marks out, because ....? And you added words that weren't in the original article as well?

What. The. Flying. $#@!.
    Last edited by angelatc; 05-24-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    In the original, The word ''measles'' is in quote marks because it wasn't actually the measles. And you took those quote marks out, because ....? And you added words that weren't in the original article as well.

What. The. Flying. $#@!.
    I copied and pasted from BLP, in their article the word measles doesn't have quotation marks any of the times it is used and I added no words, follow the link if you want.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I copied and pasted from BLP, in their article the word measles doesn't have quotation marks any of the times it is used, follow the link if you want.
    Oh I see - you didn't do it. Shane Trejo did it. You just innocently passed it on, without doing any actual "research." Hint: The article "he's" citing doesn't say what he says it says.

There's a shock - an anti-vaxxer lying and another anti-vaxxer falling for it. What's this world coming to.

Oh I see - you didn't do it. Shane Trejo did it. You just innocently passed it on, without doing any actual "research." Hint: The article "he's" citing doesn't say what he says it says.

There's a shock - an anti-vaxxer lying. What's this world coming to.
    Link to the article that you are comparing it to?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

There's a shock - an anti-vaxxer lying and another anti-vaxxer falling for it. What's this world coming to.
    Using the term anti-vaccine would implicate people are trying to get rid of vaccines or telling others what to do with their own health, which is not the case.

The people that think you should be forced to receive unwanted medical treatment are the ones that creep me out. And most of these people are lefties, though lefties are not a stranger to hypocrisy.

My body = my right to get an abortion. Your body = no right to refuse any vaccine. Here's your shot.

I was told my MMR vaccine "expired" and I would be kicked out of college if I don't receive another one. Of course they lied and they couldn't do that legally so I just signed a waiver that I won't go to campus if I contracted the bubonic plague.

Watch out, I might cough on you!
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 05-25-2019 at 01:47 AM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wild vs Artificial Exposure to Measles Are Not Equal

There is a fact rarely considered by public health officials: vaccination is not an intervention that eliminates disease exposure for individuals. Vaccination replaces wild exposure with artificial exposure, and they are not equal. We are many decades into mass vaccination campaigns, and it is alarming that instead of the medical and scientific community stepping back to examine the overall impact on public and individual health to see if current strategies should be reevaluated, the focus is on those who question or refuse vaccination.

Experts have acknowledged that the current measles vaccine cannot eradicate measles because of primary and secondary failure.[1] Studies have found that the concentration and duration of maternal antibody protection for infants with vaccinated mothers is lower and shorter than protection provided by non-vaccinated mothers [2] , and it has been found that a third dose of MMR cannot boost protection for any length of time [3] , leaving most adults unprotected. We have entered a vaccine-era of vulnerable infants and vulnerable older adults—populations that were protected when measles circulated naturally. It’s a messy conundrum, and it cannot be laid at the feet of those who opt out of vaccination. For the vast majority of healthy children who can easily handle a case of measles in childhood, vaccination provides no personal benefit and exposes them only to vaccine injury risk and vulnerability to measles in adulthood.

Since industry does not make a single measles vaccine available, that leaves just the controversial MMR that appears to not have had any clinical trials. MMR contains fragmented fetal DNA in the rubella portion, which some find morally objectionable and others medically problematic because of the potential for autoimmunity and insertional mutagenesis [4] . As well, the vaccine is highly contaminated with glyphosate from the gelatin [5] , and there are no studies showing injecting glyphosate to be safe or how it may alter the immune response to the other ingredients. Add that Merck has been accused of falsifying the efficacy of the mumps portion of their vaccine [6] and, Houston, we have a problem.

100% vaccination uptake would not alter the dilemma of vaccine failure or risk. The WHO chose a goal of global eradication before they had a safe tool able to achieve it. Rather than pushing for higher uptake, time and money would be far better spent on implementing rapid diagnosis and notification programs using new technologies to utilize good old-fashioned detection & isolation, researching best and safest measles treatments, and building the basics of healthy immunity in poor communities: clean water, proper sanitation, and adequate nutrition.
    https://www.bmj.com/content/362/bmj.k3976/rr-11
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Link to the article that you are comparing it to?
    Its the article linked in the first sentence.

In the original, The word ''measles'' is in quote marks because it wasn't actually the measles.
    Didn't you get the memo? There is no measles virus - German High Court has confirmed this.

So if it wasn't measles, what was it?

From the original:

"The scientific literature has found no confirmed cases of human-to-human transmission of the vaccine strain of the measles virus"
    So they admit that there exists a "vaccine strain of the measles virus."

Then they use the illogical fallacy of argument from silence, as there probably never has been a study done tracking transmission of the "vaccine strain of the measles virus."

But the scientific literature DOES show that people, many people, get measles from the vaccine. Here is one:

Rapid Identification of Measles Virus Vaccine Genotype by Real-Time PCR - Journal of Clinical Microbiology.

Wow, imagine that. Anti-liberty Pro Vaxx Extremists not being honest with the public....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Health Impact News so I am not surprised that they present the case inaccurately. The court did not rule that measles do not exist.

https://africacheck.org/fbcheck/no-g...-doesnt-exist/

The Vaccinated Spreading Measles: WHO, Merck, CDC Documents Confirm
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vac...d4817c6&mc_eid

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vac...d4817c6&mc_eid
    Measles virus RNA was detected in 10 of 12 children during the 2-week sampling period.

In some cases, measles virus RNA was detected as early as 1 day or as late as 14 days after the children were vaccinated.

Measles virus RNA was also detected in the urine samples from all four of the young adults between 1 and 13 days after vaccination.
    What? People who were vaccinated with the measles virus were found to have found it in their urine? (does not mean they had the measles or could spread it to anybody).

"Man who ate pork sandwich found to have pig's DNA in his poop!" Shocker!

From one of the studies in the story (no links provided- I had to find it): https://www.nvic.org/CMSTemplates/NV...e-Shedding.pdf

“While the attenuated virus can be detected in clinical specimens following immunization, it is understood that administration of the MMR vaccine to immunocompetent individuals does not carry the risk of secondary transmission to susceptible hosts.”
    See page 35 of the PDF.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-27-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    What? People who were vaccinated with the measles virus were found to have found it in their urine? (does not mean they had the measles or could spread it to anybody).

"Man who ate pork sandwich found to have pig's DNA in his poop!" Shocker!

From one of the studies in the story (no links provided- I had to find it): https://www.nvic.org/CMSTemplates/NV...e-Shedding.pdf

See page 35 of the PDF.

Detection of measles virus RNA in urine specimens from vaccine recipients.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC228449/

If you read it all you would have seen that shedding does occur.

Vaccine Strain Measles Reported
    There have been published reports of vaccine strain measles with clinical symptoms
    that are indistinguishable from wild-type measles. 242 243

There are also a few reports of measles vaccine strain virus shedding and lab confirmed infection in children following
    MMR vaccination. In 2002, there was a published report by researchers in France of “a
    child presenting with fever 8 days after vaccination with a measles-mumps-rubella
    vaccine. Measles virus was isolated in a throat swab taken 4 days after fever onset.
    This virus was then further genetically characterized as a vaccine-type virus.” 244
    In 2010, Eurosurveillance published a report about excretion of vaccine strain measles
    virus in urine and pharyngeal secretions of a Croatian child with vaccine-associated
    rash illness.245 A healthy 14-month old child was given MMR vaccine and eight days
    later developed macular rash and fever. Lab testing of throat and urine samples

between two and four weeks after vaccination tested positive for vaccine strain measles
    virus. Authors of the report pointed out that when children experience a fever and rash
    after MMR vaccination, only molecular lab testing can determine whether the symptoms
    are due to vaccine strain measles virus infection. They stated:
    “According to WHO guidelines for measles and rubella elimination, routine
    discrimination between aetiologies of febrile rash disease is done by virus
    detection. However, in a patient recently MMR-vaccinated, only molecular
    techniques can differentiate between wild type measles or rubella infection or
    vaccine-associated disease. This case report demonstrates that excretion of
    Schwartz measles virus occurs in vaccinees.”
    In 2012, a report was published describing a healthy 15-month old child in Canada, who
    developed irritability, fever, cough, conjunctivitis and rash within seven days of an MMR
    shot.246

Blood, urine and throat swab tests were positive for vaccine strain measles
    virus infection 12 days after vaccination. Addressing the potential for measles vaccine
    strain virus transmission to others, the authors stated, “While the attenuated virus can
    be detected in clinical specimens following immunization, it is understood that
    administration of the MMR vaccine to immunocompetent individuals does not carry the
    risk of secondary transmission to susceptible hosts.”

Not Known How Long Vaccine Strain Measles Virus Infection and Shedding Lasts

In 2013, Eurosurveillance published a report of vaccine strain measles occurring weeks
    after MMR vaccination in Canada. Authors stated, “We describe a case of measles mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine-associated measles illness that was positive by both PCR and IgM, five weeks after administration of the MMR vaccine.” The case involved a
    two-year-old child, who developed runny nose, fever, cough, macular rash and
    conjunctivitis after vaccination and tested positive for vaccine strain measles virus
    infection in throat swab and blood tests. 247

Canadian health officials authoring the report raised the question of whether there are
    unidentified cases of vaccine strain measles infections and the need to know more
    about how long measles vaccine strain shedding lasts. They concluded that the case
    they reported ”likely represents the existence of additional, but unidentified, exceptions
    to the typical timeframe for measles vaccine virus shedding and illness.” They added
    that “further investigation is needed on the upper limit of measles vaccine virus
    shedding based on increased sensitivity of the RT-PCR-based detection technologies
    and immunological factors associated with vaccine-associated measles illness and virus
    shedding.”
    Page 34 - 35

The article noted:

Blood, urine and throat swab tests were positive for vaccine strain measles virus infection 12 days after vaccination. Addressing the potential for measles vaccine strain virus transmission to others, the authors stated, “While the attenuated virus can be detected in clinical specimens following immunization, it is understood that administration of the MMR vaccine to immunocompetent individuals does not carry the risk of secondary transmission to susceptible hosts.”
    It is theoretically possible with a live virus vaccine, but there has been a grand total of zero cases documented outside a lab. (as has been pointed out here on numerous occasions).

One good way to avoid it is to not drink the urine of somebody who was vaccinated in the past week or so.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    On 8 February 2019, Brian Hooker testified for the Washington State House Health Committee that it are actually the vaccines that cause measles outbreaks.

Before measles vaccines, measles was a routine part of childhood so basically everybody from 10 years and older was immune. In the four years before introduction of the measles vaccine, the measles death rate in Washington State was only 1.4 in 10,000 cases and 2 in 1,000,000 in the general population.

It has been reported that in Clark County, WA there is a 22% exemption rate, but this is just another lie, and according to CDC statistics for the state of Washington the MMR coverage among 19 to 35 month olds, is 95.3% (+/- 2.6%): https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news ... gislators/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty