Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Julian Assange indicted on 17 new charges under Espionage Act

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why would Trump need to set him free? Did he do something illegal?
    He is in prison right now, it would be nice if Trump got him out.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why would Trump need to set him free? Did he do something illegal?
    Seriously dannno? Keep up.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He is in prison right now, it would be nice if Trump got him out.
    Lol, ya, the deep state media has been telling the people for years that he illegaly conspired with wikileaks during the election, that's not his fault. Best course of action is to let the justice system exonerate him before intervening. That also allows Assange to testify and get on the record on some other important issues that will no doubt end up implicating deep state criminals and their activity.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lol, ya, the deep state media has been telling the people for years that he illegaly conspired with wikileaks during the election, that's not his fault. Best course of action is to let the justice system exonerate him before intervening. That also allows Assange to testify and get on the record on some other important issues that will no doubt end up implicating deep state criminals and their activity.
    You may be right about the best course of action but that would constitute Trump letting him out.
    If things don't work out that way it would be nice if Trump let him out some other way.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

///
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Actress and model Pamela Anderson told "The View" co-hosts on Friday that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is physically "not so good" as he serves his 11-month sentence at a high security British prison.
    The long-time confidante of the whistleblower expressed concern about Assange's well-being as he still faces possible extradition to the U.S.

"His health is really deteriorating. He has lost about 30 pounds I think since I saw him, and he was thin at that point," Anderson told "The View" co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Abby Huntsman, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin and Meghan McCain.
    Anderson noted that because Assange "wanted to look good" for her, he wore two pairs of sweat pants in an effort to mask his weight loss.
    "He feels like people won't fight for people if they’re not resilient, and he is the most resilient person I’ve ever met," she said.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/pamela-and...191600086.html

Still no confirmation of the chemical lobotomy claim.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Assange will beat himself to death with an ice cube, under 'death watch security' .
    Another 'new' security guard that doesn't exist will be blamed, for napping during
    the incident.

And some people might wonder why Snowden doesn't want to come back to America to face a ''fair'' trial. If he ends up being jailed he will most likely end up suicided with the cameras going bust and the guards all sleeping at the same time
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Pelosi: 'I’m very worried' about whistleblower's safety

“For 25 years, I’ve been in intelligence,” Pelosi said. “I was there to write the rules for whistleblowers and to protect them. Intelligence depends on whistleblowers being protected.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456