Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 56 of 56

Thread: HUD Director Ben Carson Doesn't Know the Difference Between a Oreo and a REO

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I thought the OP was about Oreos, but we can discuss things of substance too, as long as we don’t go too far off-topic and the thread starter requests a split.
    Yup, Zip is calling Benjamin Carson and Herman Cain oreos.

    And I thought the last stormfronter had been banned.
    His Name was Seth Rich.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Lets see some charts or it didn't happen.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    He is in trouble for colluding with the Orange Man too.
    Yeah, tiger Woods is an oreo too!.

    I wonder if Zip thinks Tiger Woods is qualified to be world golf champ.

    See, every black man that colludes with Trump is just a Minstrel Show oreo. None of them are qualified, trump is just using them as tokens, because he is so racist. Everybody knows only democrat black people can be qualified, like Maxine Waters and Stacy Abrams.
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-22-2019 at 08:47 PM.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Yup, Zip is calling Benjamin Carson and Herman Cain oreos.

    And I thought the last stormfronter had been banned.
    Now we get to find out if Zippy can violate the race rule around here and still go unbanned.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #35
    Zippy while interviewing Samuel L Jackson, did you confuse him with Lawrence Fishburn?

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Zippy while interviewing Samuel L Jackson, did you confuse him with Lawrence Fishburn?
    Speaking of which, Samuel L Jackson and Lawrence Fishburn are not qualified to act. This has nothing to do with race.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I thought the OP was about Oreos, but we can discuss things of substance too, as long as we don’t go too far off-topic and the thread starter requests a split.
    I took the Oreo thing as a slip, humorous, and chuckled.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    As the head of Housing and Urban Development one would hope he would be familiar with real estate. Trump wanted to nominate him to the Federal Reserve.

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  11. #39
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  12. #40
    This was quick, TDS media is already translating it to foreign languages to make it an international joke... just to show orange man is not surrounded by the best:

    British media hit piece with 'amway' ambush

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhk509TKsaI

    French

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puxU-UvRF3M



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    OK- I did screw up on this one. Oops! (both are unqualified for their jobs though and race still has nothing to do with it)
    Riiiiiigght. Just a coincidence.

  15. #42
    Wow things are really changing. Now we can openly say an accomplished black person is stupid without being racist and liberals embrace it.

  16. #43
    I am really impressed with Ben's level of knowledge, motivation, and enthusiasm.

    Does he still do brain surgery?

    One thing is for sure is he can remain calm under pressure. If he were operating and blood started gushing everywhere this is the guy that could mitigate the damage.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Speaking of which, Samuel L Jackson and Lawrence Fishburn are not qualified to act. This has nothing to do with race.


    this

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Wow things are really changing. Now we can openly say an accomplished black person is stupid without being racist and liberals embrace it.
    Accomplished in one area and ignorant and aloof in another. This doesn't mean he is stupid just a sign that he is in the wrong field of work. I bet you wouldn't call someone racist who refused to fly on a plane piloted by this accomplished black man.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Speaking of which, Samuel L Jackson and Lawrence Fishburn are not qualified to act. This has nothing to do with race.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Actually when they both shave their heads they sorta look alike. Geeze, the guy was really butt hurt about the confusion and wouldn't let it go. He confused two black celebrities that actually have to have some similarities between their looks

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    And I thought the last stormfronter had been banned.
    Are you kidding? They have free reign here now.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Are you kidding? They [stormfronters] have free reign here now.

    What are their names?
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

    Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  24. #50

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Are you kidding? They have free reign here now.
    Name one.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Accomplished in one area and ignorant and aloof in another. This doesn't mean he is stupid just a sign that he is in the wrong field of work. I bet you wouldn't call someone racist who refused to fly on a plane piloted by this accomplished black man.
    Zip said Herman Cain is not qualified to head the Fed.
    He said it was about qualifications, not race.
    Yet Herman Cain has had three tenures as head of fed reserve Branches.


    Zip has yet to explain why Herman Cain is unqualified.
    His Name was Seth Rich.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Zip said Herman Cain is not qualified to head the Fed.
    He said it was about qualifications, not race.
    Yet Herman Cain has had three tenures as head of fed reserve Branches.


    Zip has yet to explain why Herman Cain is unqualified.
    The part of the discussion I was replying to is the portion about Ben Carson and him not knowing what REO is. For the record, I have no idea what that is, I would have thought she said oreo when she said REO.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The part of the discussion I was replying to is the portion about Ben Carson and him not knowing what REO is. For the record, I have no idea what that is, I would have thought she said oreo when she said REO.
    For a HUD director to not know what REO is actually very stunning.

    It is possible he was under-slept, tired or misheard her... but he called it Realestate E-Organization. Elections ads will question MAGA's judgment.

  29. #55

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    For a HUD director to not know what REO is actually very stunning.

    It is possible he was under-slept, tired or misheard her... but he called it Realestate E-Organization. Elections ads will question MAGA's judgment.
    Maybe he was hungry that day? just looking at him, he seems to have very low energy



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Carson Accuses Cruz Camp of Foul Play – Told Voters Carson Was Dropping Out
    By RDM in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-09-2016, 08:58 PM
  2. Illing: Ben Carson doesn’t want to win: His campaign is all about cashing in
    By enhanced_deficit in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-02-2016, 02:19 PM
  3. Ben Carson Doesn't Correct the Man Who Called Obama "Anti-Semitic", "Psychopath"
    By enhanced_deficit in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 10:39 AM
  4. Trump: Carson doesn’t have the energy to be president
    By enhanced_deficit in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-22-2015, 12:38 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 06:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •